Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 11-20-2013, 08:14 PM

Boyfriend in 8 months ?

I am asking if I will have a boyfriend in the next 8 mths.
I am mars trines venus but are separating aspect.
The moon will oppose the venus, IF there will be something with a man, I guess we'll separate soon due the opposition. The mercury is the translate of light, aspect with moon and venus but I see a Saturn between too, probably the man is engaged to another lady, Saturn rules his 5th house.
I guess I won't have a serious relationship.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bf.jpg (78.5 KB, 13 views)

Unread 11-20-2013, 09:34 PM
Account Closed

Re: Boyfriend in 8 months ?

It would help if you shared a little bit more about yourself and what you want. Also there are some of us(like me) who have some stipulations on age of posters in regards to doing astrology like this.
Unread 11-20-2013, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
It would help if you shared a little bit more about yourself and what you want. Also there are some of us(like me) who have some stipulations on age of posters in regards to doing astrology like this.
oh ok,
I am a single woman, 31yrs old. What I want is a serious relationship.
Unread 11-20-2013, 10:44 PM

Venus and Mars aren't separating in this chart.
It would be nice if next time we could see date, time and latitude. It seems Venus and Mars will meet, but you should check it in efemeris.
Unread 11-21-2013, 06:46 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ognjenka View Post
Venus and Mars aren't separating in this chart.
It would be nice if next time we could see date, time and latitude. It seems Venus and Mars will meet, but you should check it in efemeris.
Right, because Mars will move into Libra, his detriment, and Venus will station retrograde. As in, the trine is applying but Mars escapes and Venus turns around. What happens then? A square with mutual reception between the querent's 7th and 10th houses, and Mars dominates for being in the 10th sign from Venus.

What the OP really wants to do is investigate the entire condition of both Venus and Mars to figure out if the MR in the square is going to be a good or eventually bad thing. As in the answer to the question is yes, or yes but.

Tags
boyfriend, months