Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 10-01-2006, 01:35 AM

Need horary help - will X and Y ever get back together again?

This is a question from another person on another astrology site. This person seems to be quite confused (because of 'strange' contact) and concerned about an ex-parter and I think the question would be:

Are you they going to be together again?

I think the details would be (but this is the date of the post, not the creation of the question in his head):
26 Sep 2006
Zagreb, Croatia
7.29pm

Here are the details of his case and information, please peruse this. Any help would be appreciated on it (from him and me!):

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/For...ML/010680.html

Unread 10-05-2006, 08:18 AM

Re: Need horary help - will X and Y ever get back together again?

Hi,

THis is my first time on this forum, heard from 23, who gave me help regarding some issues that are troubleing me.
23 was talking about me, but I wanted personally to state my problem.

I am anxious for some info regarding my problem.

I am Cappy and was involved with Cappy woman. We met on 8th January 2005. In same time we had Jupiter conjucting Pluto and her Saturn was conjucting ASC.

Looking at synastry chart, Her Vertex conjucts my ASC and Neptune, while my Vertex conjucts her Vertex.

SHe is in new relationship last year and some months. We broke for nothing and it left bad taste to her and me.
I try to reach to her, but with no effect. Still there was secret calls, passing by's from both, and most of all contacts on the street practiclly from nowhere and every few weeks. It was hapenning in last year.

I sent her a last mail week ago...telling her that I still love her and after all that has been said, and from my side she is special to me and I forgive to both every bad move and everything from past.

What bothers me, is transits till March 2007 and some and beyond. But this period till March 2007 is very strong for both. Escpecially this November and February next year.
Problem is that we have strong transits in same time and we are not in contact.

I just want to know is there connection with our transits, what could happen with my transits and last, is there anything between us, atleast possibilities?

My info:

26th December 1976, 6:15 AM, Zagreb, Croatia

Her info:

5th January 1979, 5:25 PM, Zagreb, Croatia

Thank You,

K.

Last edited by kindjali; 10-05-2006 at 08:21 AM.
Unread 10-07-2006, 12:55 PM

I will appriciate any help, because nobody gives me any insight in this matter in last week.

I wouldnt ask this question, if there is so much past involved in my transits in next few months and if she is so happy, why she has so much past in her transits and Saturn opposition Uranus + Uranus opposition Saturn?

The transits that are coming pretty much look the same, like 2 years ago when we met...

If she is not the One, who then and IF, comes in my life?
I will have soon stellium on Uranus, trining moon, then on Juno + Uranus conjucting Moon.
In february 2007, Uranus, Mercury and Venus conjucting Moon, Neptune and Sun conjucting Venus, Jupiter conjucting ASC. This are only some of transits that are occuring and will in next few months. Last 2 years I have emotional havoc in me. They say "keep the faith", should I keep it and now?

I will appriciate if somebody could take a look.

K.

Last edited by kindjali; 10-07-2006 at 01:02 PM.
Unread 10-09-2006, 05:06 AM

Hello K

Not trying to ignore you. I have been computerless for the last 2 weeks. My computer is very sick and I am logging on from a library. When I have a working computer again (hopefully in the next few weeks), I'll try and answer the transit question that you asked.
Unread 10-09-2006, 07:44 AM

Hi 23,

Thank You, no problem, I will wait.
I got some answers from my friend yesterday, so I atleast know what can happen and meaning of transits.
I just want to know does PRIMARY DIRECTIONS confirm this transits?
I could wait, but problem is that something started to happen, and I feel like somebody put me on the boat going down "wild river".

K.
Unread 10-10-2006, 01:14 AM

Thumbs down Re: Need horary help - will X and Y ever get back together again?

Thank You for your effort 23,
but it doesn't matter anymore...I give up from this. Nothing good from this transits anyhow.
More than that I am dissapointed to see that my post has over 200 views and no reply.

K.
Unread 10-15-2006, 10:57 PM

Unhappy Re: Need horary help - will X and Y ever get back together again?

Is it possible to get some answer?
I will appriciate it.

K.

P.S.

Anything happening between us or is it over? Interested in next 4-5 months.

Data:
Me: 26th December 1976, 6:15 AM, Croatia, Zagreb
She: 5th January 1979, 5:25 PM, Croatia, Zagreb

Tags
back, horary