Will he ask me out?

Venusine

Will he ask me out? Will things go forward with him? There is conjunction between us, Venus and Mars. He being faster planet Venus. And there is TOL via Sun? His 3th house ruler is at my 3th house. Moon will square Sun > Venus and then Mars before leaving sign. But Venus is in Cazimi. I think this is yes? And time is 6 something. Is it days or weeks? Or I’m I wrong?

ElenaJ

Note the ascendent is in Via Combusta.
Erratic unpredictable Uranus exactly on descendent, and moon separates from a square.
Mars will change signs before Venus reaches the conjunction.
Moon will next sextile Jupiter, ruler of your 6th. Is he possibly a colleague?
Looks like it won't move forward.

Chrysalis

If Sun wasn't so close to Venus it would have been a yes. Moon sextiles Jupiter first from your 3rd house, then [tries] to do a TOL to Venus, but at this point Sun and Venus will still be in a partile conjunction, so moon can't aspect Venus.

Venusine

Okay I did ask him out for coffee via Messenger. Just today as I had to gather courage to do it. Whatever he will answer at least I tried.

Edit: And he said yes :happy:

Last edited:

Venusine

I did see him yesterday but it was weird. He wasn’t alone but seemed to be eager to be there with me. It was like an hour :p but he called afterwards to tell me one thing he forgot to say. We agreed to see again in the future but didn’t made any plans.