He wants children with me- I’m too young

Im 21 and a Cancer♡My boyfriend is 23 and an Aries. My ‚problem‘ is that he already wants children with me but I don’t even want to think about them at this age. I’m just 21 and he is really young too. He said he wants 2-3 children with me. I told him that I’m too young and I’m still studying and even if I want to be a mother one day I would only want 1 child tbh. He refuses to use condoms but I’m taking birth control pills, I’m kinda scared that he would play with them, because he once joked about this topic. I always thought that Arian people don’t want to settle so fast etc. Is this typical behavior and how can I convince him to wait some years?? Thank you

JUPITERASC

Im 21 and a Cancer♡My boyfriend is 23 and an Aries.
My ‚problem‘ is that he already wants children with me but I don’t even want to think about them at this age.
I’m just 21 and he is really young too.
He said he wants 2-3 children with me.

I told him that I’m too young and I’m still studying
and even if I want to be a mother one day I would only want 1 child tbh.
He refuses to use condoms but I’m taking birth control pills, I’m kinda scared
that he would play with them, because he once joked about this topic.
I always thought that Arian people don’t want to settle so fast etc.
Is this typical behavior and how can I convince him to wait some years?? Thank you
Remind your boyfriend he must support those 2 - 3 kids he wants to father
so must have reliable regular work :smile:

how_much_cost_raise_child_1_635566032962376000.jpg

Witchyone

I think he's trying to trap and control you, and I don't think it's because he's an Aries. It's not a good idea to sleep with someone who refuses to use condoms when asked (this is the same person accusing you of cheating, correct? You know that accusers are usually the ones doing the cheating, I assume?). Your birth control pills are not a funny thing to joke about. Your instincts are screaming at you not to trust this situation with him, and I agree with them. The only thing I don't understand is why you're not getting away from him. I assume you're caught up in strong feelings.

greybeard

A child is a lifetime investment.

A child ties a woman down.

Now she's my captive.

For his birthday a cute little puppy dog and a copy of Malthus.

BlackLioness87

Im 21 and a Cancer♡My boyfriend is 23 and an Aries. My ‚problem‘ is that he already wants children with me but I don’t even want to think about them at this age. I’m just 21 and he is really young too. He said he wants 2-3 children with me. I told him that I’m too young and I’m still studying and even if I want to be a mother one day I would only want 1 child tbh. He refuses to use condoms but I’m taking birth control pills, I’m kinda scared that he would play with them, because he once joked about this topic. I always thought that Arian people don’t want to settle so fast etc. Is this typical behavior and how can I convince him to wait some years?? Thank you
Moonlightbae, your boy doesn't seem to understand what "consensus" means. He cannot take a decision without regarding your opinion and feelings about it. I wonder if you have other people to care about you and help you if needed.

Do you think he'll be a good father? Do you think your kids won't suffer if their father is very controlling?