Life change in Ketu mahadasha

ibmfreak

I started ketu mahadasha in oct 2012. I had a good well paid job driving a merecedes a class a flat in foriegn country. I was famous in my company.
In June 2015 I started getting hallucinations and left my job and foriegn country to go back to India. I came back in sept 2015 and in may 2016 went back to India. then came back in march 2017 and living in scotland since then.
I have faced a lot of hardships in the last 3 years. Infact I was saved from the clutches of death thrice in 2017. i was admitted to the mental hospital for 2 months. i have suffered and suffered. Wife left for india and wouldnt give me a divorce. Had a very nice relationship in ketu jupiter antardasha and that went bad. I was out of job for many months.
2018 has been good so far. Got a job in the same company which i left in 2015.Got my divorce with my wife in India. Applied from Scotland.

I want to know would I be able to recover from all the losses i have made my property might be repossessed by bank I am worried and I would be declared bankrupt.

Will I be able to marry and how will be my 2nd marriage and wife?

My details are dob 16/03/1981, birth time 2.30 am and birth place Bombay

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You have Ketu in a sign of Saturn in the second house from the ascendant. Brihat Parashar Hora Sastra says that Ketu placed in the second, eighth or twelfth house in conjunction with or under aspect of naturally malign planets will give adverse results.
Ketu in the second house will cause losses and setbacks on account of what the individual says. It is an unfavourable influence on wealth and family of the individual.
Ketu projects aspect to the tenth house causing disturbance in work. This influence may prompt the individual in taking work related decisions without seriously thinking over them.
Jupiter has aspect of Mars and Ketu. This will certainly damage property and other assets of the individual. Saturn has aspect of Mars and Ketu. This will cause losses, separations and major changes. Since Mars owns the fifth house the aspect of Mars on Saturn will cause loss of job.
Ketu is closely related to the Moon which is in the eighth house with Rahu. This combination is a classic one for hallucinations, ghostly sightings, and strange experiences.
Ketu is passing over its natal position since Sept/2017. It will remain there till March/2019. The sub-period of Saturn in the major-period of Ketu had started in the end of Sept/2017 and will last till November this year. This seems to have been the worst part of Ketu major period till date.
I hope matters will mend themselves from the close of 2018.

Den123

Hi I have started my ketu mahasabha in 2016 and facing lots of hardships like you in 2019..Ur ketu mahadasha must have ended till now..Can you please tell me how are things now at the end of ketu mahasabha..My ketu is also placed at second house from ascendent and also I have rahu with moon in with house

ibmfreak

Hi I have started my ketu mahasabha in 2016 and facing lots of hardships like you in 2019..Ur ketu mahadasha must have ended till now..Can you please tell me how are things now at the end of ketu mahasabha..My ketu is also placed at second house from ascendent and also I have rahu with moon in with house

The last phase of Ketu mahadasha I got divorce from my first wife in 2018 without any difficulty it was so easy however i had to wait for 10 years to get that sorted. was living like a prince in london with all bills paid and everything at my doorsteps through my then girlfriend whom i was going to marry in 2019 however again ketu caused havoc and I had to leave a wellpaid job and move to Scotland, i lived in homeless shelter for 7 to 10 days when i had a home in scotland however it was rented and i had spent the rent money. then i meet a woman whose is my present wife and we got married in april 2019. i think marrying in ketu mahadasha was a biggest mistake but i cant change it now. not very happy with the marriage should have waited for venus mahadasha to start.

Venus mahadasha has been a blessing able to pay off all my primary debts and for the secondary once i have set a payment plan.

i am also gaining monetarily during the venus dasha and i am being supported by my present wife financially.

mathur_dinesh

It seems Ketu major period turned out to be the kind described by me above in 2018. Brihat Parashar Hora Sashtra is a classic on astrology and by following its principles it can lead to correct predictions.

creativei

Ketu in 3 6 11 does good besides this Wherevr he sits gives trouble only no remedy for it its all based on your prevoius birth karma. Rahu spoils the native by giving all whereas ketu teaches life lesson by snatching all making person nothing its all for life wisdom n karma clearance. So bear it just 2 years na it goes aftr every endof ketu dasa person gets new life which he enjoys many in venus dasa. Even demigods cant escape from clutches of planets.

For your satisfaction do prayers to lord ganesha n feed temple elephants .

Ketu is gyana karaga means one who gives life wisdom by giving many hardships. So be happy that you are learning truth of life n people around you. Next dssa will be good. 👍

arvi1970

I am Arvind srivastava( 20.5.69 at 930 PM , Mughal Sarai UP) my ketu dasha has ended on 14th Jan,24 but after 2 months I do not see any improvement , I do not have job and there is no hope in coming days , my career destroyed in Ketu dasha but in venus dasha there is no improvement. my total saving is now at the minimal level , huge debt already taken to continue home emi & PL emi.
please guide when I will get job, last 7 years were difficult , please help me.

Sujit

I am Arvind srivastava( 20.5.69 at 930 PM , Mughal Sarai UP) my ketu dasha has ended on 14th Jan,24 but after 2 months I do not see any improvement , I do not have job and there is no hope in coming days , my career destroyed in Ketu dasha but in venus dasha there is no improvement. my total saving is now at the minimal level , huge debt already taken to continue home emi & PL emi.
please guide when I will get job, last 7 years were difficult , please help me.
hello, you have started this post on another member's thread.
maybe you could start your own post.

use this link to start new post.