Help! what is his attitude towards me?

Guys!! I have been talking a lot of one guy, with whom I have long distance. However, in one month and a half he is going to visit me. we didnt have contact several months, but in june reconcile, However it happenes very rarely. I am interested what is his attitude towards me?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_what_is_his_attitude_towards_me_hr.39353.443138.jpg
    astro_2gw_what_is_his_attitude_towards_me_hr.39353.443138.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 31

Sunny

You are Mars and he is Venus conjuncting the Sun in Leo and being together on the same degree. So it seems that he is the very strong lover and elevated in the MC. But he is oppositing the Moon in the 4th, so I suppose he will separate you from your home or be very distant from your home. And that could happen in a very sudden way - maybe.
Or - as Uranus sits on the DC, that's his own house, perhaps is he violent? or just surprising? Uranus in Taurus, the crasher in a very stubborn sign, perhaps we can doubt about him? So try to communicate more and more with him before he is visiting you and you become a better and clearer opinion over him. Or when you'll meet him, don't be alone the first time.
Yes, the chart arises questions.... But on the other side, Venus/Sun and Uranus are in a kind and favorable aspect, so, perhaps don't worry too much?

thank you so much for answering me <3 But I dont quit understand some things. Well maybe sometimes he is too active and a bit aggresive but not towards me or outher people. and what did u mean by separation? ^^