Will I get my Jupiter self back

Abby83

We all know I'm Jupiter dominant. But over the last 7 years of abuse and even a few more years of troubles in my life, I've really become a bitter person. I've had a few ppl say I'm very serious and guarded. Nothing like the bubbly fun happy girl I used to be. Truth is, I don't trust anyone anymore. But I look like a miserable lady as a result. To be truthful, I don't have the same tolerance most ppl have. I have to have fun all the time - whether that is eating, laughing, joking, doing something creating, or sex. I've lost this fun part of me. Astrologically speaking, how can I see when I will get this side of me back. I know I feel a bit better with Uranus out of Aries. But Pluto in Capricorn is in detriment of Jupiter. So perhaps when Pluto enters Aquarius I'll find it easier?

Abby83

FYI - I got my Jupiter self back :). Ka ching. I just started focusing on all things Jupiter in sag and I got myself back. Yay. Oh how I've missed that part of me. Never again will I neglect that part of me. It's too precious.

Abby83

I can't post charts on my phone so here's my chart details -

11th Oct 1983, 7:31am, Adelaide south Australia.

greybeard

Uhhh...
If you are a Jupiter-dominated person, then why aren't you acting like same? Jupiter is too big to lose in the roadside grass.

greybeard

And then Mars is partile square Uranus. You're easy to live with, yup. Kinda like ridin' a keg of nitro in a blue norther.

I think your directed Sun emerges from the 12th about now. Maybe it will get a bit brighter over the next year or so.

As far as "domination" goes, you might look at that 3° Venus-Mars conjunction. It occupies a key position in the bundle pattern of your chart. It is high in the sky, above the other planets. And Venus is fallen with multiple close squares to the First...and she rules the very troubled 12th.

I was going to invite you to be a bandido with me. But you seem so set on being unhappy and depressed. Like they say south of the border, "Mas vale solo que mal acompañado"...Better alone than in bad company.

Last edited:

greybeard

Sexual issues here. Scorpio rising. Mars and the Fallen Venus all cozy in Virgo, with Pluto (por si las moscas) conjunct dark Saturn in 12th. Needs lots of freedom. Put that all together and whaddaya got?
And directed Sun (my guess, not calculated)., is just about to "come out" of the dark and secret 12th house and into the light of the First, the house of our Identity.

But there is that nagging fear of persecution, perhaps annihilation.

Last edited:

Abby83

Uhhh...
If you are a Jupiter-dominated person, then why aren't you acting like same? Jupiter is too big to lose in the roadside grass.

Abuse destroyed me. I'm trying really hard to keep away and am finding better ppl these days. The transits were unkind to me but now I at least have Uranus giving me fun. And it not about asking for permission to have fun. I was surrounded by ppl who only wanted to lower me and destroy all my lovely Jupiter, sun, Venus, Mars qualities (my personal planets). I'm now staying away and am meeting ppl who laugh at my jokes. They think I'm funny, sexy and beautiful. So fu** those other a-holes. I'm getting myself back. And I just realised it's not just Jupiter. It's en-us Mars and sun too.

Last edited:

Abby83

And then Mars is partile square Uranus. You're easy to live with, yup. Kinda like ridin' a keg of nitro in a blue norther.

I think your directed Sun emerges from the 12th about now. Maybe it will get a bit brighter over the next year or so.

As far as "domination" goes, you might look at that 3° Venus-Mars conjunction. It occupies a key position in the bundle pattern of your chart. It is high in the sky, above the other planets. And Venus is fallen with multiple close squares to the First...and she rules the very troubled 12th.

I was going to invite you to be a bandido with me. But you seem so set on being unhappy and depressed. Like they say south of the border, "Mas vale solo que mal acompañado"...Better alone than in bad company.

Yes I am a frustrated bit**.

Yes things will get better.

Why would I be a Bandido?

greybeard

Because, when you're a bandido in Mexico and the federales finally shoot you full of holes, they write songs about you.

And you get to ride a big white horse that dances and comes when you whistle.