UEFA Europa League Final 2018

sven555

UEFA Europa League Final 2018

Marseille vs Atletico Madrid - 20:45 local time kickoff.

I decided to look at the natal charts of the football teams, instead of reading the event chart. The charts are included here along with the transits of the day around the outside.

Here is a list of aspects I picked up:

Marseille

transit Venus/Winer conjunct natal Neptune/South Node
transit Mercury opposite natal Jupiter
transit Moon square natal Sun
transit Jupiter trine natal Moon

Atletico Madrid

transit Victory conjunct natal Moon
transit Mercury conjunct natal Sun
transit Moon conjunct natal Venus
transit Venus/Winer opposite natal Uranus
transit South Node conjunct natal Saturn

---------------------

the aspect which stands out for me is:

'transit Victory conjunct natal Moon' for Atletico Madrid.

Atletico Madrid to win the Europa League?

Attachments

• atl_natal.jpg
    atl_natal.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 27
  • mar_natal.jpg
    mar_natal.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 24

Tora

Agree that Atletico Madrid's chart looks more promising than Marseille but Victory conj. Moon, moon is the ruler of their 12 h (undoing)?

According to the event chart, moon opp. POF, Dsc (Marseille) will win.

WHO WILL IT BE?

Last edited:

sven555

I must stress the natal chart times are 12:00 PM

Because the times are unknown, so the ASC of each chart may not be accurate.

bombus

Agree that Atletico Madrid's chart looks more promising than Marseille but Victory conj. Moon, moon is the ruler of their 12 h (undoing)?

According to the event chart, moon opp. POF, Dsc (Marseille) will win.

WHO WILL IT BE?

Jupiter (Lord4) on ASC. Defensive team win

Tora

Pah! How could it be? I wonder what John Frawley would say. Because in the event chart, it was clearly Marseille would have won which is the defensive team. And they were the only team playing.

Tora

If sven can consistently predict by his method then we may be on to something but this could have beene a pure fluke. Have you been doing this way for a while or is this the first time sven? How do you predict a definitive draw?

sven555

If sven can consistently predict by his method then we may be on to something but this could have beene a pure fluke. Have you been doing this way for a while or is this the first time sven? How do you predict a definitive draw?

I have rarely used this method before; but I will start using it and demonstrate the results.

Tora

I am going to still investigate this event chart but I was thinking, may be when one of the team is at home then we should fix Asc as Home team whereas I have been using the kit colour the whole time. May be I should switch to kit colour method ONLY when both teams are playing away re: International friendly matches

THEN, yesterday's match prediction (Marseille v Atletico Madrid) could have come correct. I am guessing. Need to get a consistent result for it to be valid though.

Failing that, may be I should stick to horary question based chart rather than using an event chart. But I thought event chart would tell the story just as much. :annoyed:

So tonight match, Exeter v Lincoln @19:45, Exeter, UK
I'd assign Scorpio Asc to the home team Exeter (otherwise I would have assigned them to Dsc if kit colour was used).

Having looked at the chart, Moon is VOC anyway. :annoyed:
Draw or Fav wins BUT they are almost equally hedged. 1.75 vs 1.70 :pinched:
Probably Lincoln but wouldn't want to bet on it. Too risky to me.

f6bebd9e-6b29-454d-9f20-4657a08d6ce8.jpg

Exeter Red & White (Venus in Gem) after all. :pinched:
Lincoln Black top (Scorpio Asc - Mars in Cap)

Last edited:

Tora

5 mins in, odds were 1.70 vs 1.90. @27 mins Exeter 1 v Lincoln 0.
Will it be a Draw or Exeter (fav) to win?

Tora

So the method I used in my post#10 doesn't work either. This means there is no definitive way to assign Asc/Dsc to the teams which means the sports event chart system is flawed.

Might as well go back to guessing unless sven's system is reliable.

EhabAtari

This is the way that I am predicting matches these days, but looking into the natal chart for clubs and use transit at the day and during match event.

This is the best way to predict match and it gives more accurate results.

Great job Seven