Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 09-06-2010, 09:38 AM

Does he remember me?

This is something that struck me a few weeks back and it still interests me today. I found completely to my surprise a classmate from my very early days of school online (yes I admit, I did a bit of snooping and was totally dumbstruck by the find and to see that I could tell that he was still the same person after all these years). The last time I saw him was when I was 10. He and his family simpy disappeared. As people do, they often have random thoughts about what has happened to people from their past. He's popped up in my mind every now and then.

I was quite fond of him at the time and I think he was of me. I have no interest in contacting him again, I am quite happy just hearing about people from a distance. There would be really nothing to say. I'm happy that he seems to have done well in life.

So the question is "Does he remember me?" I've thought of this a lot since the discovery.

I am Jupiter rx (ASC Sag). I took him to be the 7th house, Gem with Mercury as ruler. Mercury is domicile and so obviously he is involved with himself. Interestingly, Mercury and Jupiter are both Rx. I have been thinking of my past (Jup rx), maybe he is as well. Jupiter is in its own term and in the face of Mars. Mercury is in the face of itself (Mercury) but term of Saturn. Mercury is 13 minutes away from the term of Jupiter. He might have a glimmer of a memory when Mercury does go to Jupiter's term. However Mercury and Moon are both in the term of Saturn (see below for Moon).

I do not see any assistance from the Moon in terms of translating light.

If we use him as the 5th house, then we are stuck with the same ruler for both, that is, Jupiter Rx. However, if we use Jupiter Rx for him and Moon for me, then my Moon is in the term of Venus, face Saturn. It is peregrine. No connection between those two planets. Something must happen for a remembrance of me maybe (Moon has to change signs).

The Moon's course (future), shows one aspect only that it will form and that is an opposition to Mercury.

Any help would be appreciated!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by 23; 09-06-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Unread 09-06-2010, 11:58 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Re: Does he remember me?

Hmm i'd say No he doesnt

look at merc is combust retro and no reception to jupiter

i'd say no

T
Unread 09-08-2010, 12:30 AM

Re: Does he remember me?

Yeah I agree. It was interesting that his ruler is in Rx though. He's probably thinking about some past element in his life (not me though).

Tags
remember