stumped by stellium yod combo (and pisces mc)

Taurus81

i have a stellium of personal planets (sun merc venus mars and chiron) in 11th taurus, making a yod with 5th libra pluto and 6th sagi neptune, with uranus/vertex loosely between those two and opposite the focal point

..also baffling me is the pisces mc.. identity of purpose def muddled, common it seems for us mc pisces lol i have theories, i think it's several things.. me personally i think mine has to do with combining things, but not sure how to progress because there are so many ideas and directions to go in..

i look at my chart and it feels like it's screaming at me in latin, and the more i learn astrology, the more complicated it seems because of all the blending

Last edited:

Taurus81

i've been trying to figure it out forever.. reading 6 pages into google, i've already seen most of those sites.. some wonderful choices i might add, and i think i see one or two that don't look familiar.. thank you very much :)

meb_natal_jpeg.jpg

Taurus81

i know what a yod is.. i'm stumped because it points at a stellium and a house i can't find a lot of information on.. i've known about and been trying to figure this yod out for over half a decade. thank you for the links though..

@taurus81

I have the same stellium and the same yod, but I have Taurus in the 2nd house, Pluto in the 7th, and Neptune in the 9th conjunct the MC. Oh, and a Pisces asc. I have two yods in this area, actually, one pointing at Venus and one pointing at Mercury.

The way these yods are starting to work for me is kind of interesting. It seems that I can utilize my relationships (7h Pluto) and knowledge of Neptunian things (9th/10th house) to make money from just being me (2nd house Taurus stellium). Like, if I had a friend who ran a business, they might invite me in to do palm readings at the annual Christmas party. (This is just an example, I don't read palms, lol, that would be cool, though.) With all the Venus influence (Venus herself, 2nd house Taur, and 7th house Libra), the invitation would be made in a Venus-ruled place (ie, a party, amidst flirtation, in bed, lol).

I just figured it out, so, if you're still around, I thought it might be helpful. I'm curious to know if you made any discoveries since you started the thread.

Wow, just noticed we both use the same smiley in our signatures, awww. :love: I think that's the stellium at work.

Last edited:

Too much Aquarius

I've just ordered a few books on Yods myself because my son and I both have yods but they overlay each other exactly!!

Sister Ray Astrology has a good website and she specializes in the analysis of the yod, so she might be able to do a interpretation for you. Have a look at her page, there is a good article worthy of a read.

http://sisterrayastrology.com/