Worried about job - please help

julia_Rodes

Please help me. I’ve had a high ranking management job for two years which I’ve worked very hard in. I also have other posts in the organisation. A new director has been appointed to whom I will report. He starts next month. I’m worried that he may decide to reorganise the structure and I may lose my management post. So I cast this chart, asking if I would lose the job.
:crying:
And at first glance it looks awful. No aspect between me (moon) and the job (Jupiter) - Jupiter is retrograde. Neither moon nor Jupiter has any particular dignity although moon is in tenth. Moon is in the fall of Scorpio where Jupiter is. Moon has separated from mars and mars conjunct Jupiter next - is mars of any help? And if so, who or what is mars?

Julia

Attachments

• 50835C25-1CCB-4BCA-B7DC-7D45AE1B14BA.jpg
    50835C25-1CCB-4BCA-B7DC-7D45AE1B14BA.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 29

Sunrise

Please help me. I’ve had a high ranking management job for two years which I’ve worked very hard in. I also have other posts in the organisation. A new director has been appointed to whom I will report. He starts next month. I’m worried that he may decide to reorganise the structure and I may lose my management post. So I cast this chart, asking if I would lose the job.
:crying:
And at first glance it looks awful. No aspect between me (moon) and the job (Jupiter) - Jupiter is retrograde. Neither moon nor Jupiter has any particular dignity although moon is in tenth. Moon is in the fall of Scorpio where Jupiter is. Moon has separated from mars and mars conjunct Jupiter next - is mars of any help? And if so, who or what is mars?

Julia
hi,
i do not see you loosing your job! The truth is that Jupiter(job), dont like the Moon=you. It migth be in generall the conditions in your job. But there is no aspect, so for now nothing will happen.
and mars conjunct Jupiter next - is mars of any help?
please where do you see that conjunct btw mars and Jupiter???

julia_Rodes

hi,
i do not see you loosing your job! The truth is that Jupiter(job), dont like the Moon=you. It migth be in generall the conditions in your job. But there is no aspect, so for now nothing will happen.

please where do you see that conjunct btw mars and Jupiter???

Err. So now I feel very stupid. I was clearly looking at Saturn and confused it with Jupiter.

Sunrise, thank you very much for your response. Your reading that I don’t like the job is interesting as I really like some aspects of it, but not some others. But all said and done, I feel I have much to offer and wouldn’t want that responsibility taken away from me. So I am pleased if there’s no change. Thank you

Julia