Why am I prone to annoying ppl

Irisiel

I'm new at this, but learning, and I think with Venus conjunct Chiron-- the wound that never heals but contains a blessing--that your path in particular means you must go THROUGH heartache and not avoid it before you come to an understanding of how and who you're really meant to love.

Mars in Virgo might make you seem aloof when it comes to sex, but your Venus is well-placed in Libra: you do have a charming side.

I think the clinker is your Sun conjunct Pluto. That's intense. Like a car wreck; people want to look at you and look away at the same time. Not because you're bad; more like you're intimidating, and they feel like they don't dare get close. I'm a Moon-Pluto person; I know. The smart, sensitive guys are the ones reading the vibe that they SHOULDN'T ask me out. Combined with your Chiron situation, it seems like you need to be more brave and encourage more, but know it's not the end of the world if you're rejected. I mean, don't guys have to do that already?

And yet, it's not really that tight a conjunction. Could be much worse.

Your Venus does have other Squares, too: obstacles. And your Pluto has other concerning aspects, too; square Mars, you need to be careful to not get into potentially dangerous situations (or relationships), BUT, if you do, you are a fighter.

Is your birth-time correct? Because Pluto opposed your Ascendant can also attract unhealthy relationships, manipulative people. Just remain aboveboard yourself and don't play games and you will do better as you get older spotting "walking trouble". :smile:

Overall it seems like your path is not to avoid trouble so much as it is to meet some of it but get stronger and wiser because of it. (No pain, no gain.) You can end up with the best of relationships in the long run! Just don't be tempted to mirror childish mind games along the way. Something better waits for you.

After all, your sun trine moon predicts you WILL grow confident in and comfortable with yourself.

**This is my first reading, so take with a grain of salt! Hoping you might give a few examples of what you mean, and other more experienced folks can help you a lot more.

Last edited:

katydid

Mars in Virgo in your 5th? And it squares your Mercury/Pluto in the 7th of relationships.

Do you nit pick at them sometimes, criticizing little things, without realising you are doing it?