Solar return 2019 Chiron at 7th house?

HeartTree

9rittw.jpg

Any opinions about my next Solar return chart? Chiron is at my natal 7th house? Going to be painful year? Is this yet another year with no love in horizon? I’m worried about sixth house Pluto etc..maybe some sickness?

Last edited:

HeartTree

Hmmm..I’m not sure how. It’s at my second house natally. Maybe I have self esteem issues. I’m hard working but money is always short.

Thank you for your interpretation ☺️ I hope too that Jupiter will lessen the influence and not boost it :D Chiron is retrograding back to my 7th house cusp but won’t cross it before turning direct..thank god. But maybe it’s why I’m feeling anxious about relationships currently. I fell in love with unavailable man again..that’s the pain part. Good thing is I realised I try to be “good enough” and I never will be for those people I try to approach. But how to be attracted different types..that’s the question. Sorry for the rant.

HeartTree

Its not recent but I think that Chiron is currently bringing it to focus. I know somewhat why things are as they are in the light of my natal chart and I have tried to work on it :) I was in therapy, I try to do eft tapping etc. I’m progressing but it’s nit easy :)

Osamenor

Staff member
I’m worried about sixth house Pluto etc..maybe some sickness?

Look at the big picture.

Three planets in the SR sixth, and it's actually ruled by Jupiter, which is at the SR 6th house cusp. These planets fall in your natal third and fourth houses. You just moved to take a new job, didn't you? Are you having to work hard at your new job?

And then, your most packed SR house, with Sun-Venus-Mars plus Mercury at its cusp, is the third. See a theme? (You're also having a Venus return about the same time as your solar return. Within a day.)

Third house: close to home, neighborhood, short trips, siblings. Communication, efforts. Maybe learning some new skills (that could fit the third and sixth house combination).

If you had a lot of sixth house combined with a lot of first house, that's when I would be more inclined to think of health issues. Or maybe sixth and twelfth. But when it's sixth and third, the common themes are more likely to be skills/work/communication.

Regarding the Chiron/seventh house bit, what I find most relevant is that you keep falling for unavailable people. Falling for someone who's unavailable once or occasionally wouldn't be a pattern, but repeatedly falling for unavailable people is a pattern... and it's a pattern that shows that you yourself are not available, even if you think you are.

It's also a particularly Piscean way of avoiding intimacy. If I saw that statement without seeing your chart, I would immediately think you had your DC, or Venus, or DC ruler in Pisces. All signs are capable of avoiding intimacy, but they have their own particular ways of doing it. Pisces' way is to chase unavailable people, or, if you're not much for chasing people, then quietly attract unavailable people. That, or idealize your partner (or hold an impossible ideal for a potential partner, if you're single--which is also Virgo's way, only Virgo will break it down into detail).

Emotionally, you're not really available. Repeatedly attracting unavailable men is a sign of that.

Last edited:

HeartTree

Look at the big picture.

Three planets in the SR sixth, and it's actually ruled by Jupiter, which is at the SR 6th house cusp. These planets fall in your natal third and fourth houses. You just moved to take a new job, didn't you? Are you having to work hard at your new job?

Yes I did and I moved suddenly to another city as you predicted last year :) My contract is only end of Jan 2020. I think I’m handling my current job quite well so maybe something new is happening after that. And currently I’m planning to move back to the place I left to be here.

And then, your most packed SR house, with Sun-Venus-Mars plus Mercury at its cusp, is the third. See a theme? (You're also having a Venus return about the same time as your solar return. Within a day.)

Third house: close to home, neighborhood, short trips, siblings. Communication, efforts. Maybe learning some new skills (that could fit the third and sixth house combination).

Maybe it’s me finally writing my thesis to university :) but wow I didn’t know about Venus Return. I made a chart and I attached it to the end of this post of someone is interested to look at it. But there is also planets backed to the 10th house..so career things are emphatisiced?

If you had a lot of sixth house combined with a lot of first house, that's when I would be more inclined to think of health issues. Or maybe sixth and twelfth. But when it's sixth and third, the common themes are more likely to be skills/work/communication.

Regarding the Chiron/seventh house bit, what I find most relevant is that you keep falling for unavailable people. Falling for someone who's unavailable once or occasionally wouldn't be a pattern, but repeatedly falling for unavailable people is a pattern... and it's a pattern that shows that you yourself are not available, even if you think you are.

It's also a particularly Piscean way of avoiding intimacy. If I saw that statement without seeing your chart, I would immediately think you had your DC, or Venus, or DC ruler in Pisces. All signs are capable of avoiding intimacy, but they have their own particular ways of doing it. Pisces' way is to chase unavailable people, or, if you're not much for chasing people, then quietly attract unavailable people. That, or idealize your partner (or hold an impossible ideal for a potential partner, if you're single--which is also Virgo's way, only Virgo will break it down into detail).

Emotionally, you're not really available. Repeatedly attracting unavailable men is a sign of that.

Yes my desc ruler is Pisces. I know I have this problem but after 3 years in therapy I hoped I would have overcome it somewhat. Maybe I have, if one would say it’s progress to go from someone being quietly attracted to one who will her feelings to be known to another person. Well I’m more open than before and I trust people more than before. But apparently there is still lot of thing to be deal with :( Maybe Chiron at 7th is also about opportunity to be healed?

My Venus return chart:

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Maybe it’s me finally writing my thesis to university :) but wow I didn’t know about Venus Return. I made a chart and I attached it to the end of this post of someone is interested to look at it.
That explains the double Moon/ninth house theme in your SR: natal Moon in SR ninth and SR Moon in natal ninth, and Moon is the SR chart ruler. Finishing your higher education is apt. As one of the two astrological planets that cannot go retrograde (the other is Sun), if Moon is doing something like that at the solar return, you get a clear path to completion. No obstacles, no turning back. And, SR Moon shows your emotional focus.

For your Venus return chart, Jupiter is the ruler and is placed in the first house. Higher education again. Or other Jupiter/Sag/ninth house themes.

Yes my desc ruler is Pisces. I know I have this problem but after 3 years in therapy I hoped I would have overcome it somewhat.
Have you tried hypnotherapy? Talk therapy can only go so far. If what you're dealing with is a deeply unconscious pattern, and it obviously is--otherwise, you would be aware of what it is that's keeping you from choosing someone available. Working with the deep unconscious is called for.

HeartTree

That explains the double Moon/ninth house theme in your SR: natal Moon in SR ninth and SR Moon in natal ninth, and Moon is the SR chart ruler. Finishing your higher education is apt. As one of the two astrological planets that cannot go retrograde (the other is Sun), if Moon is doing something like that at the solar return, you get a clear path to completion. No obstacles, no turning back. And, SR Moon shows your emotional focus.

For your Venus return chart, Jupiter is the ruler and is placed in the first house. Higher education again. Or other Jupiter/Sag/ninth house themes.

Have you tried hypnotherapy? Talk therapy can only go so far. If what you're dealing with is a deeply unconscious pattern, and it obviously is--otherwise, you would be aware of what it is that's keeping you from choosing someone available. Working with the deep unconscious is called for.

Thank you for your suggestions Osamenor. I actually booked appointment with hypnotherapist and let’s see how it goes. I have to wait till middle of next month to go there. Maybe it will help me with this. At the moment I have zero interest to write my thesis. I actually feel that I’m depressed again and maybe I should see doctor to have meds etc.