Uranus and The Roots of Sexuality

It's an interesting article. I agree with Venus and Mars being involved in the act of lovemaking. I have a hard time with Uranus alone, I think Uranus is involved with Venus and Mars when there is some kind of sexual awakening. Not really sex by itself, Pluto is the deeper aspect of sex. The time we are living in has a role to play in our sexuality as well. This can be reflected by the outer planets. Sexual attraction also has its roots in the evolutionary (Pluto) process of man (I have been watching too much Heroes lol).

Women's roles have changed over time, and the planet Uranus ushers in new revolutionary periods. Does anybody have the chart for when the Pill was dispensed out to women, because this had a major influence on the sex lives of both men and women, but women were freed from the fear of pregnancy, but this also brought consequences as well, i.e more sexual diseases. Scorpio, 8th house, and Pluto for mutual sharing, and the relationship bond is said to deepen and strengthen through sex, although there is often heightened jealousy, in certain astrological types.

Arian Maverick

I haven't read the article yet, but this idea appears to be similar to an idea expressed in another e-book you recently linked to--The Liquid Light of Sex.

Arian Maverick

Frank

HI Frank, thanks for your reply....but i have one question for you..... if Uranus is really castrated like you say, why are Uranian people SO attractive for other people ?? Venus is attractive in an Shallow way (beautiful) but Uranus attracts people even if its ugly. I think Uranus is = Magnetic :surprised::surprised:

But thats what you think. What in your chart attracks you to Uranus types?

Horses for courses.

And what is a Uranus type anyway? Can you give me an example of someone recognizable to us all and has a timed birth chart?

Frank

You haven't really answered the questions. What do you think in your chart attracts you to Uranian types?

Your definition of "Uranus people" is an astrology Web site?

What I asked for is the type of person you are attacted to - and since the topic is sexuality, I'm skeptical of you being sexually attracted to an astrology Web site.:smile:

I suppose you think astrology is a Uranus-type activity?

Give us an example - a famous person whose birth data is readily available who you are attracted to an you think epitomizes the Uranian ideal.

Frank

The link you gave just pointed me to the front page of the site. I don't have time to go digging to find what you want me to see. Please include a direct link to what you are referencing in the future.

By the way - I fight the good fight as an astrology advocate everyday -but I do not consider myself Uranian in the least. More Mars/Saturn.

GreenMist

Banned
In my opinion Uranus is for homosexuality.:wink:

Ok, Uranus is for sex itself plain and simple. However by itself ,can be unhealthy or incestious. Therefore healthy sexual attraction requires venus , Magnetism and charisma is determined by mars and pluto.