Will the exam be postponed?

neptunian

Hi everybody,

I have an upcoming exam. So many people want this exam to be postponed because of corona. Actually it is really risky since corona is not over. I wonder if the exam will be the day it is meant to be or will be postponed?

Saturn rules the exam. I think it won't be postponed because saturn has a trine with mercury. (8 degrees applying) and there are eight days to the exam. I want its postponement. But it doesn't seem so. Do you agree?What do you think?

Attachments

• exam.jpg
    exam.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 37

neptunian

Outcome, the exam wasn't postponed. This exam was in June; but postponed to this date because of Covid19. People wanted it to be postponed one more time; but no, wasn't postponed this time.

Last edited:

tikana

Outcome, the exam wasn't postponed. This exam was in June; but postponed to this date because of Covid19. People wanted it to be postponed one more time; but no, wasn't postponed this time.

Why didnt u explain your question from get go?
Thnx for update

neptunian

Why didnt u explain your question from get go?
Thnx for update

From June it was scheduled on September; when i asked it formed that way in my mind to know if it will be postponed, without thinking its previous situation.
Then retrograde shows it postponed once as you said. And mercury's aspect to jupi, amazing eighth degrees appyling and eight days later i had the exam.

Can we see my results will be good or not from this chart :)) that neptune opposition makes me think... :D

tikana

From June it was scheduled on September; when i asked it formed that way in my mind to know if it will be postponed, without thinking its previous situation.
Then retrograde shows it postponed once as you said. And mercury's aspect to jupi, amazing eighth degrees appyling and eight days later i had the exam.

Can we see my results will be good or not from this chart :)) that neptune opposition makes me think... :D

retro lord is a delay by default
if you had asked will the test be postponed again we should have seen a planet changing signs or directions.

aquarius7000

You asked the question on Aug. 28th, so obviously you were hoping for postponement from Sept. to whenever.

neptunian

You asked the question on Aug. 28th, so obviously you were hoping for postponement from Sept. to whenever.

Yes, i was hoping for postponement some more time later whenever possible.:) It happened yesterday. It was an interesting experience. with the masks and hand sanitizers :))