I have 6 aquarius in my chart, what does it mean?

aquarius is in ;

sun,moon,uranus,neptune, midheaven & south node & no earth signs.

(gemini AC )

can you help me connect the dots, what's coming for me in life, what area of my life should i focus and improve ? how can i stay grounded?

can you take your time and read it? :)

Regards.

Last edited:
The Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.

ElenaJ

Ok, so I now know as much as before, basically.
And this is what it means to have a heavy Aquarius in your chart.
The philosopher.
The visionary. The intellectual.
You also have comunicative and intellectual gemini on the ascendent, that filters your Aquarius to the rest of the world.
To balance them out, you have pluto, Jupiter and Saturn in fiery signs to give you some initiative, with mars, mercury and Venus in water for empathy.
All in all, nicely balanced.

Lykanized

All it means is that you have a massive stellium, mate

Don't forget that Aquarius is also ruled by Saturn

Uranus heavy charts are more oddball tbh. Uranus also carries the visionary aspects. But Aquarius is ruled by Saturn too

Also, you may have trouble with grounding yourself due to lack of Earth. As much as you may have an aversion to it, from experience I can tell you that grounding is the key to manifesting any visions we have in our mind. It's an absolute requisite. With the lack of Earth, there may be modes of compensation

And astrology isn't an egoic thing. It's not about being special or an oddball or whatever. There are far deeper facets to delve into. Everyone is different, especially looking deeper into the entirety of the chart

Last edited:
All it means is that you have a massive stellium, mate

Don't forget that Aquarius is also ruled by Saturn

Uranus heavy charts are more oddball tbh. Uranus also carries the visionary aspects. But Aquarius is ruled by Saturn too

Also, you may have trouble with grounding yourself due to lack of Earth. As much as you may have an aversion to it, from experience I can tell you that grounding is the key to manifesting any visions we have in our mind. It's an absolute requisite. With the lack of Earth, there may be modes of compensation

And astrology isn't an egoic thing. It's not about being special or an oddball or whatever. There are far deeper facets to delve into. Everyone is different, especially looking deeper into the entirety of the chart

Thank you for taking time to reply, to ground myself i practice qigong, yoga, meditation.. it's great & there comes a day when i'm like "i'm done" i can't keep up the consistency, i'm currently wearing amethyst.. please give me an insight on any gem that can help me be/feel grounded.

Yes i was curious about the odd ball thing and i'm sorry i wasn't clear.. i was expecting insights from experienced astrologer like you :) who can help me connect the dots and put things into perspective.

Also i'm an forex trader ( can't ground myself much ) i'm wondering what do you see in my chart with forex? or where can i be the best?

Regards

I go to the doctor,do the meditation but I cant get rid of them
You?

If by going to doctors to take pills, I’ll never do that. But yes meditation along with yoga, qigong + running and gym helps but i have hard time with consistency, I’m still doing, I’ll figure it out sooner or later. I’m looking for a gem to which helps to tap into the frequency, if u know.. please let me know.