Should I accept the Position/Promotion?

millionora

Hi there,
I currently work as a finance manager, i am happy and at a balance for once..ok so the GM offered me a Promotion at a different position which means more money and more work, but leads me in the right direction towards excelling at work. I am just concerned because it is a big move and the load it entails is a lot, which means i may lose that balance and peace that i have right now as a Finance Manager. So my question is "Should i accept this Promotion and is it in my best interests to do so?" It position move would mean i would be managing more people and have more responsibilities.
{I might add that natally i have T Saturn which just entered my 10th house and just seperated from my NN in my 10th as well}

So i cast a chart:
My Asc is Mars which is in Scorpio but conjunct Jupiter in my 7th house of partnerships. Moon in Libra is in my 6th house which just sq Saturn ruler of my 10th perhaps showing the meeting i just had with my GM, I am unsure about new position and its significator. If i use Ruler of 7th that would be Venus which is in my 10th and in Cap showing a more pragmatic position but with the sun conjuncting it which is ruler of my 5th would that show a more creative position or one where i would be able to be more creative? With my 10th house being so full would this mean the position would be a good move but i worry as Uranus is right on my ascendant and the mood goes through many squares before she goes via combusta...maybe il burn out?? It is a pretty tough position to take on.

I am worried because i natally have T Saturn which is about to oppose my natal Saturn in Cancer which worries me of course. I have a good position now but if i dont accept the new one i know i will always wonder...and if i do accept the position do i dare risk and rattle what i have now......big sigh..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_should_i_accept_the_position_promotion.69269.44738.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_accept_the_position_promotion.69269.44738.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 37

rafaella

I'd agree, job looks good, Saturn dignified so is Mars, you are well capable. There are squares upcoming, might be other people and dealing with them, so some struggle but nothing too difficult.

millionora

hi Rafealla, which house do i look at for actual income from the new position/promotion? Will it be substantially more than what i earn now for the long haul? {I only worry because i willhave Transiting Saturn oppsing my natal Saturn at the end of this month @ 4 degree Cancer}

tikana

didn't we have another job offer on another horary ????? I distinctly remember you picking one job then another arrives

millionora

didn't we have another job offer on another horary ????? I distinctly remember you picking one job then another arrives
HI tikana, yes that was me the one that arrived is the one I took and am at now where they have offered me to move up.