Saturn 7th house transit?

HippieKittens

With Saturn moving into Sagittarius soon, I'm starting to get nervous about it moving through my 7th house. I've never had a serious relationship. In fact, I'm the type of person that actively avoids it.

I read somewhere that if you avoid relationships normally, that this transit will force you to be in one. Based on my experiences when Saturn was in Sag earlier this year, I feel that this may be true for me.

What can I expect during this transit? Like, what were your experiences?

haidee

With Saturn moving into Sagittarius soon, I'm starting to get nervous about it moving through my 7th house. I've never had a serious relationship. In fact, I'm the type of person that actively avoids it.

I read somewhere that if you avoid relationships normally, that this transit will force you to be in one. Based on my experiences when Saturn was in Sag earlier this year, I feel that this may be true for me.

I think when Saturn transits the seventh house you might feel lonely - whether or not you're in a relationship. Since you're not in one you might consider wanting to be in one due to you feeling lonely.

Edit:
Just wanted to mention that this doesn't have to be intimate relationships. You'll probably experience a change in your relationships to certain people, whether it be intimate relationships, colleagues or casual friendships.

Last edited:

Venusinlibra

I have natal saturn at 7th. Relationships were never easy or really fun. When saturn made its return at 7th house, I got married. They say those with saturn at 7th never marry or marry older people, none is my case, but my husband has a saturnine vibe - he is very quiet, depressed and our marriage definitely is more about karma than fun, despite we love each other.
Maybe you will find a partner with a saturnine profile. Maybe you will finally engage in a serious relationship, with real commitment. Or maybe you´ll just feel more concerned about relationships in general.

Inside Out Orange

I've just finished up transitting saturn in the 7th.

I realise now that it's brought out my true (saturn = truth) 7H scorpio personality. I've become a lot more demanding and more black&white with other people. If they wouldn't get deep, or wouldn't be trustworthy, or weren't meeting my needs - I ditched them out of my life.

That was how I was twenty years ago and I became a 'nicer' person when pluto exited scorpio into sag. The result was that I projected my 7H onto other people and they tried to transform me, blamed me when relationships weren't working out (despite it being their issues causing problems) and then they'd take 'revenge' or cut me out of their lives. So all in all it's been about standing up for myself more in relationships.

Hopefully I've found more balance than I had twenty years ago. I don't just ditch people for petty reasons or because of my own issues. I will ditch people almost immediately who try to project their **** onto me. I'm much more aware of my own needs now so another effect of the transit has been to be more selective of people who can meet those needs rather than just trying to get along with everybody. My natal is complicated by having jupiter-neptune at the end of the 7th looking into the 8th.

This has occurred across all relationships, not just intimate ones. In fact I only had one 3-month relationship and a handful of dates in the whole saturn in scorpio period.

So we're onto the 8th now ...