I don't relate to my moon at all, questioning astrology completely please read my cha

trulyagem

So here is the situation my birthday is May 30 1992, I was born at 11:55am in Guadalajara Mexico.

This brings be to having a moon in Taurus and it really isn't something I relate to, I do relate to the stubbornness and the sensuality I do love a good meal and truly enjoy my savoring the flavors, as well as sensuality I am obsessed with beauty, deeply I spend hours daydreaming and looking at photos of beautiful people but that is as far as it goes, I don't really have a need for things to stay the same, material possessions? not my thing as well, I do love shopping like most women but most of my gf's are bigger shoppers and name brand droppers, what would impress me more is a going away trip to a remote location or going sky diving, taking me somewhere way off and secretive and making love for hours and hours, I do have a lot of sexual fantasies and would love to be watched, to strip, to join in lots of group sex, lot's of s&m, I love it rough, don't know if that is all a Taurus thing.
oh and change! I love and thrive on change, it reminds me that betters things will come and whatever is happening it is part of the universal cycle we are all experiencing, death doesn't scare me, I know it will either show me that nothing exist or it will take me to a different place.
The only thing I don't want to change is my Family I truly love them and have been born into such a wonderful, sweet, caring, and inspiring family.

maybe I just haven't read the write description but can anyone help me out here and please explain what is going on?
Is there any other aspects that are affecting to my chart?

I do see my moon makes aspects to saturn, neptune, uranus, and pluto
and I do relate to those aspects especially the moon/pluto contact and my pluto being in the 4th house, I have read it is like moon in scorpio or in the 8th house. Then I read more on scorpio moons and as far sex I do really relate to that, in fact I am quite obsessive in my relationships, and once I am with someone I feel this deep, unfufilling need for them.

someone please help me guide me.
please do my chart and give me insight on this.

thank you

mdinaz

Please post your chart here. Go to www.astro.com, you can create a free natal chart there - save it to your computer, then post here. Use the "extended chart selection", add the vertex, chiron, true node, 4 main asteroids (pallas, vesta, ceres, juno), and aspect lines to all. It may be possible the moon is not a major part of your life and other aspects take precedence. We will have to see.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Your comment is an emotional heart felt concern.

As far as I'm concerned this has little to do with your natal chart, and much to do with the emotional challenges that you are experiencing at this point in your life. This is not a chart which probably you have available to youself.

To look at the the emotional challenges we have to look at your tertiary progressions for this time period. Here is where we see your intense interest in the Moon. Moon is far and away the most powerful planet in your chart in your emotional tertiary progression for right now. But Taurus has the least of the power of your signs. So you are going to feel this powerful Moon, but nothing for the sign itself. Its kind of a disconjunction, and due to your small knowledge of how astrology charts existance, you don't think astrology works. It always does. You just have to know how.

Additionally most of the emotional stress in the chart right now is around aspects to the Moon: Moon opposing Saturn, Moon squaring Pluto, and Moon Opposite the Mid heaven. The strongest of these is the Moon opposing Saturn. If you don't know what these aspects mean, please ask.

So we can see immediately why you are suddenly concerned about your Moon. Its concern driven by a powerful emotionally organized Moon. But it doesn't show up in your natal chart so much. Its the NOW in your life.

When I do chart work, I ALWAYS start with the mental, emotional, and physical NOW, and then after that move back to the natal chart. We are all impacted first by the challenges in our lives in the present, and then by the aptitudes and attitudes that we use to deal with it, which come from our natal charts.

My opinion, of course, others may differ.

Alice McDermott

So here is the situation my birthday is May 30 1992, I was born at 11:55am in Guadalajara Mexico.

This brings be to having a moon in Taurus and it really isn't something I relate to, I do relate to the stubbornness and the sensuality I do love a good meal and truly enjoy my savoring the flavors, as well as sensuality I am obsessed with beauty,

Well, that's certainly Taurus Moon.

what would impress me more is a going away trip to a remote location or going sky diving,

Moon in the 9th house.

taking me somewhere way off and secretive and making love for hours and hours, I do have a lot of sexual fantasies and would love to be watched, to strip, to join in lots of group sex,

Moon in Taurus opposing Pluto in Scorpio

lot's of s&m, I love it rough, don't know if that is all a Taurus thing.

Mars in Aries in the 8th quincunx Pluto in Scorpio.

oh and change! I love and thrive on change, it reminds me that betters things will come and whatever is happening it is part of the universal cycle we are all experiencing

Moon trine Uranus-Neptune

Alice