7 planets retrograde

jac

In response to your post mentioning mom as martyr, I had one of those. Nasty.
You may want to research online regarding an asteroid/fixed star Black Moon Lilith, then got to astro.com Extended Chart Selection and find her.

You're getting your feet wet!

All these ostensibly problematic elements afford real insight, if you have the tenacity to keep digging. It will fascinate you.

Have fun!

Staci6993

Yes I see what you guys mean! It can become obsessive/scary reading how true all of these things are and the fact that in order to believe the good you have to believe the bad as well. I’ve been doing a lot of research and it seems that instead of considering certain placements as bad or good it’s really all about the decisions we make when faced with the outcome of these placements

greybeard

What is a horoscope, really?

It is based solely on the time and place of birth, nothing more.

So what is a horoscope at bottom?

It's a map of the sky as seen from a particular (and unique) point of view in spacetime.

It's a map of the sky and nothing more. Really, it has nothing to do with you at all, except for the coincidence of being born in that moment of spacetime.

7 planets Rx is rare and a very powerful influence for high subjectivity, a powerful introversion. People, according to Jung (Psychological Types), belong to one of two psychological types: the Extravert and the Introvert. Yours is an extreme of introversion. If you take the Myers-Briggs, you will get a high value for "N".

Externally, rx planets tend to cause all sorts of delays, incompletion, reversals, losses, etc. What is expected (of the planets) is only partially realized, or is lost once gained. These failures cause one to turn inward, seeking answers.

They do not necessarily deny success, but success, if it comes, will be followed by difficulty.

Last edited:

waybread

Also, a horoscope is cast for a tiny new-born baby. It isn't a chart for an adult. Consequently, what a natal chart shows is potential.

Staci6993

It’s extremely hard for me to find anything positive from that. I’m sorry maybe it’s my introversion or whatever.
In addition to 7 planets retrograde, I have 3 planets in my 12th house, one of those being the sun....
So try as I might, success is the one thing that motivates all of us to get up & perform in the morning, so to be reassured that at 35 years old, after having to fight & struggle for the 1st half of my life, that I have to do it again, is not very uplifting.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Yes I see what you guys mean! It can become obsessive/scary reading how true all of these things are and the fact that in order to believe the good you have to believe the bad as well. I’ve been doing a lot of research and it seems that instead of considering certain placements as bad or good it’s really all about the decisions we make when faced with the outcome of these placements

Appreciate your Words of wisdom!

Having sought a reading here, how has the reading helped in thinking of your decisions ahead,
and anything else you would like to share of your thinking processes based on the outcomes of the reading
in specific agreements or disagreements!

Staci6993

Well I appreciate the reading that has solutions on ways to counter the malefic placements. Otherwise, they hit home pretty closely. Pretty much on point. I’ve always known that I’m different & have struggled with addictions to drugs & other things. I’ve always been a different kind of addict if that makes sense. I don’t steal lie or cheat. Well I’m a recovering addict. I don’t think that defines me though because it’s something I just felt I needed to experiment with them for about a year. Otherwise, I was a nurse but I lost my nursing license. Since then I’ve decided to get my paralegal but in the mean time it’s been a struggle. I attract the scum of the earth in terms of men. My father left when I was a child and my mother hates me. I have no family, I have 2 kids, one is a blessing and the other I think hates me too. It’s just us out here. It’s pretty lonely.

wan

I have read that having 6 retrograde planets, a very rare occurrence, is the mark of a general. It is found that a lot of generals have such a chart. And since you have 7, you should probably be sitting on a committee trying to impeach Trump, or something.

Last edited:

Staci6993

I feel like I should be as well. However, i attract some terrible people on top of my decision making skills are not the best. So yea sometimes I look around and I’m like, this isn’t right I’m not supposed to be here right now I’m supposed to be on TV with them. Lol.

Staci6993

Staci, the 3 modern outer planets (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) are retrograde a lot of the time. I think Pluto is retrograde normally for about a third of a typical year. This means a few billion people have these planets retrograde.

Mars rules your natural aggression and assertiveness. With Mars retrograde, this aggression gets turned inward so you are probably very hard on yourself.

I have Mercury retrograde, as well. Probably your mind tends to turn inward, working over problems or puzzles where the pieces just don't seem to fit, until you find the key that makes sense of them all. You may tend to think in tangents, rather than in a direct linear fashion.

Jupiter retrograde people do have a sense of humor but on the whole they come off as more serious and not so spontaneous.

Saturn is always retrograde when opposite your sun. I have this position, as well.This aspect can be hard on your self-esteem, because Saturn rules critics-- both the internalized ones and the ones we seem to attract.

I don't think your retrograde planets are a huge problem, other than the self-esteem issues triggered by Mars retrograde and Saturn opposite sun. (Also Chiron conjunct ascendant.)

You are just as good as everybody else, but you are hard-wired to feel inferior about yourself. So please see what you can do to boost your morale. You're fine the way you are, with the exception of being your own worst critic.

With your Mercury and Venus trining Neptune, you probably have a rich, vivid imagination that you could channel through the arts, or through creative visualization that puts you into a more contented place.
Thanks so much. That helps alot