Fattest sign in the zodiac??

AppLeo

Code: 327327327327327327327327

Instead of asking which sign is fattest, lets go by the weight of the ruling planets.

Sun is the heaviest, so Leo is an ultra fatass and Aquarius is a tumblr anorectic.

LOL that's not fair. Leos don't count for that rule.

katydid

I wouldn't say any of the signs are the fattest. I'd say it was indicated more often by planetary influences. Like Jupiter square/opposed/conjunct Venus or the Moon? Jupiter conjunct the Ascendant?

I have Jupiter conjunct Asc in Taurus. During my first 50+ years I was considered sexy and curvy. Now I am plus-sized....:annoyed::whistling:

ashriia

Where did I say fat? I said bigger framed.

8b60005708eaffe3a1195c8815583d61.jpg

LOL. this image!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is it Leo or is it Aries?? ::coin toss::

Kitchy

Banned
fat is a fortress. nothing else.

look at where one wants to conceal and protect themselves from their own shortcomings in their mind.

moon.

doesn't matter sign or aspects as much as intent in relation.

moon the ultimate defense, not always the ultimate protector.

anjelik

I've yet to see a fat Sagittarius. Seems like they are all slender and tall.

I disagree - I actually know a handful of overweight Sag Suns. One has a Cancer Moon so I think that adds to her plumpness - she is overweight, but she also has massive mammaries and the weight suits her in a way. She has a very beautiful round face with striking features. Her husband also has a Sag Sun and he has a large frame and is quite overweight himself. Those are just two examples off the top of my head, but I know a bunch of other Sags that aren't tall/slender.

Jupiter or Venus would be fatness makers, imo. Jupiter for excess, Venus cause that ice cream taste too **** good.

Agreed. Sun/Jupiter - I have this aspect and I am prone to weight gain if I allowed it. My husband has Venus/Jupiter and he is like a gluttonous King with the worst eating habits on the planet. He is all or nothing when it comes to his eating habits. I have better taste in ice cream though. :)

Julijana

What do you guys think??

I think the top three fatties would be Taurus, Cancer, and Sagittarius. :biggrin:

Some Taurus's are actually pretty sporty from what I've seen cuz they're all outdoorsy in stuff, but they eat a lot so...

Cancers are so sweet, but are plump. Not obese, but a lot of cancers I know have a little extra weight :3

Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter and these people tend to be thicker. When you look at capricorn people, who are ruled by saturn, they are like walking sticks. Jupiter adds the extra mass cuz expansion and not limitation.

If you take only primal sign qualities than maybe yes, Taurus, cancer would fit. But anyway you must look at the ascendant, planets in 1st house and if the lord of 1st is afflicted and so on and on.... For exampl.: Libra rising with jupiter, lets say in Taurus, or 2nd house sitting with North node. Than a person might indulge in foods. But it's the one aspect.
Cancer rising (my dear sis) very round face with soft features, medium height, weight (fluctate from sporty to fatty as the moon itself). And Angelina Jolie Cancer rising (also weight fluctations) but she also has Venus in the ASC what makes her beautiful no matter what....

I wish I had my venus in Taurus not in Virgo :D

Oh, about Saturn and bonny skeletal look, mostly correct. I have friend with Sco Sun and cappy rising, she's a stick man. And my husband too, as Gemini sun (quick movements), Aquarius rising (rulled by Saturn) and Saturn sits in 12th in Cappy (also stick stick stick... :lol)

I wonder what C. Aguilera has...

Last edited:

Julijana

Taurus is one cake eating, candy worshiping, heavy set, scale breaking, earth shattering, gravity making, orbit having, fat cake loving bull of a sign, but rarely do I see fat ones.

Jupiter or Venus would be fatness makers, imo. Jupiter for excess, Venus cause that ice cream taste too **** good.

Now i'm ok with my Venus in virgo. :D As taurus rising I hate sweets, (show me the meat I say :D). But I had been overweight in my Ketu mahadasha (in 2nd house withdraw in old ) and later skinny and now normal. Hope I would not get fat again :D Although I love to eat good food, cook good food, but now don't have time for that and cry every morning looking at the empty fridge, take the candy from box and cry more, because I hate yesterday me for not cooking today me some meat

Last edited:

anjelik

If you take only primal sign qualities than maybe yes, Taurus, cancer would fit. But anyway you must look at the ascendant, planets in 1st house and if the lord of 1st is afflicted and so on and on.... For exampl.: Libra rising with jupiter, lets say in Taurus, or 2nd house sitting with North node. Than a person might indulge in foods. But it's the one aspect.
Cancer rising (my dear sis) very round face with soft features, medium height, weight (fluctate from sporty to fatty as the moon itself). And Angelina Jolie Cancer rising (also weight fluctations) but she also has Venus in the ASC what makes her beautiful no matter what....

I wish I had my venus in Taurus not in Virgo :D

Oh, about Saturn and bonny skeletal look, mostly correct. I have friend with Sco Sun and cappy rising, she's a stick man. And my husband too, as Gemini sun (quick movements), Aquarius rising (rulled by Saturn) and Saturn sits in 12th in Cappy (also stick stick stick... :lol)

I wonder what C. Aguilera has...

I am a Cap rising and I am definitely not bony! I have a solid build - I am 5'7 and when I am around 135lbs I look quite bony, but would still never be considered stick figure (my body always fights me back to 150lbs). My Saturn is exalted in Libra and squares my Venus in Cap in the 1st house. I defy your thin theory!

True with Cancer influences - my mom has always been thin, but she has to watch her weight and she has always had a little bit of a pouch of a belly even when slim. She has a Cancer Moon. My friend has a Cancer rising and her face is quite round/heart shaped when very thin and she tends to gain weight only in the belly area.

Julijana

I am a Cap rising and I am definitely not bony! I have a solid build - I am 5'7 and when I am around 135lbs I look quite bony, but would still never be considered stick figure (my body always fights me back to 150lbs). My Saturn is exalted in Libra and squares my Venus in Cap in the 1st house. I defy your thin theory!

True with Cancer influences - my mom has always been thin, but she has to watch her weight and she has always had a little bit of a pouch of a belly even when slim. She has a Cancer Moon. My friend has a Cancer rising and her face is quite round/heart shaped when very thin and she tends to gain weight only in the belly area.
150 is not skinny? :D with your height? I should look at my friends chart to say what other aspects make an influence.
Lets think about what other things may influence weight? Any studies what may cause morbid obiesity?

Foun this:
"Elvis Presley with Venus quintile Jupiter ruler 1
Roseanne Barr with Venus in Sagittarius inconjunct Jupiter in Taurus
Theodore Roosevelt with Venus in Sagittarius opposition Jupiter in Gemini (conjunct Ascendant)
Pope John Paul 23rd with Venus in Taurus square Jupiter in Leo

Pavarotti: Moon in Aries biquintile Venus for a creative need for beauty, and sweetness
Alfred Hitchcock had Sun quintile Jupiter and Ascendant Pisces (just like me:(, AND Moon in Scorpio square Venus
Oliver Hardy: Moon opposite Jupiter
Peter Ustinov: Moon Leo square Venus
Oprah Winfrey: Moon Sagittarius opposite Jupiter

Hitchcock, Hardy and Queen Wilhelmina have an Ascendant Pisces
Pavarotti has an Ascendant Leo and Ustinov Ascendant Cancer
Sarah Fergusson*) and William-Alexander have a fanatic Scorpio Ascendant (so they can also slim to the edge!)"

Last edited:

anjelik

150 is not skinny? :D with your height? I should look at my friends chart to say what other aspects make an influence.
Lets think about what other things may influence weight? Any studies what may cause morbid obiesity?

I don't consider it "skinny" - it's definitely not fat but I have an athletic build - muscular, broad shoulders. I once fell in a skiing accident and separated my shoulder and the doctor said, "you're lucky you're built sturdy or you would have likely broken your collar bone." When I think skinny I think like someone who is very lean with a small bone structure. Like someone who eats whatever they want and cannot put on weight. I've actually eaten myself back from 135lbs to 155lbs and want to try and get myself back around 140 so I can eat back to 150 during the holidays :lol: It's a vicious cycle for a food beast such as myself. I have difficulty with moderation.

I think Pisces/Neptune influences for obesity!

EDIT: But really maybe anything that shows a lack of will power or discipline. I just looked at charts of people I know who struggle with weight vs people I know who are more disciplined and slim and there none of them have any strong Neptune or Pisces connections, so I actually retract the above statement.

Last edited:

Julijana

I don't consider it "skinny" - it's definitely not fat but I have an athletic build - muscular, broad shoulders. I once fell in a skiing accident and separated my shoulder and the doctor said, "you're lucky you're built sturdy or you would have likely broken your collar bone." When I think skinny I think like someone who is very lean with a small bone structure. Like someone who eats whatever they want and cannot put on weight. I've actually eaten myself back from 135lbs to 155lbs and want to try and get myself back around 140 so I can eat back to 150 during the holidays :lol: It's a vicious cycle for a food beast such as myself. I have difficulty with moderation.

I think Pisces/Neptune influences for obesity!

EDIT: But really maybe anything that shows a lack of will power or discipline. I just looked at charts of people I know who struggle with weight vs people I know who are more disciplined and slim and there none of them have any strong Neptune or Pisces connections, so I actually retract the above statement.
I have pisces moon and venus square neptune and uranus (sag). Moon opp venus. Can't think off interpretation

5'4 about 140lb, muscular wide shoulders other things average

Last edited:

Bambi95

Account Closed
I don't. But also I kind of repel cancer women (7th house ruler) and have dated cancer men and they weren't fat. But I have noticed cancer influences in men sometimes give them moobs!

hahahaha. My cancer cousin has moobs and he's got like, three things in cancer. Sun, Mercury and Venus, I think.

And why should Leo be the fattest!? I vote for that new sign thing, the one with like, the oph in it.

anjelik

I am a Pisces Sun and I know a ton of Pisces and I think we are prone to be a little fat if we allow it. I don't know many Pisces Suns who are gifted with six pack abs. To be honest, even at my thinnest and in best shape ever, my belly will always be a little squishy and same goes for my husband, my male best friend, my mom, and basically ever other Pisces Sun I know! I hate to say it, but Pisces Suns are possibly the most prone to be the fatties of the Zodiac.