What does my dream mean?

Sakti

Hello!
Yesterday I had a nightmare......
I was walking on a bank of river with my Mother enjoying the beauty of the river. All of a sudden; I have seen huge waves in river as if in see/ocean.
I have suspected in my dream that these waves may turn into a cyclone in water. And I took my Mom along with me to a temple. I remember it is Sri Anantha Padmanabha swami Temple. People around us in the temple are discussing that it is the safest place.
After a while these waves changed into something like water cyclone or otherwise tropical cyclone. I was able to see the cyclone from the temple.
Then I started worrying about my other family members who are away from us. to my surprise I saw my sister coming inside the temple and felt very happy. after that I called my Dad to come to the temple. He came there after few mins.
I felt very secured as all my family members are with me.
Then a large and huge wave raised from the river and came towards the temple. but we all are safe. many wild animals(leopards, tigers, lions etc) came along with water inside the temple. few people kept all those animals in a room. dream ended!

Is there any meaning to this dream? right now am in great stress in my life. is it a good omen or bad omen?
do dreams have meaning? or are they meaningless?

regards,
Sakti

GalacticLight

Your dream is good omen. This dream shows your stress and worries (as you said) but it will finish good for all. You shouldn't worry so much. You will find comfort and protection. Trust in yourself. Your emotions might be a little more "wild (or not so easy to control)" than usually.

JUPITERASC

Hello!
Yesterday I had a nightmare......
I was walking on a bank of river with my Mother...

To see your mother in your dream represents nurturing aspect of your own character.

Mothers offer shelter, comfort, life, guidance and protection.
Some have problems freeing themselves from their mothers
and are seeking their own individuality and development.

....enjoying the beauty of the river. All of a sudden; I have seen huge waves in river as if in see/ocean.
I have suspected in my dream that these waves may turn into a cyclone in water. And I took my Mom along with me to a temple. I remember it is Sri Anantha Padmanabha swami Temple. People around us in the temple are discussing that it is the safest place.
After a while these waves changed into something like water cyclone or otherwise tropical cyclone. I was able to see the cyclone from the temple.
Then I started worrying about my other family members who are away from us. to my surprise I saw my sister coming inside the temple and felt very happy. after that I called my Dad to come to the temple. He came there after few mins.
I felt very secured as all my family members are with me

To see your sister in your dream symbolizes your relationship with her,
whether one of sibling rivalry, nurturance, protectiveness

Your sister may draw attention to your family role.

Or the dream may also serve to remind you
that someone in your waking life has characteristics similar to your sister.

To see your father in your dream symbolizes authority and protection.
It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant.
Consider also your waking relationship with your father
and how aspects of his character may be incorporated within yourself.

....Then a large and huge wave raised from the river and came towards the temple.

To dream that you are caught in a tidal wave
represents an overwhelming emotional issue
that demands your attention.
You may have been keeping your feelings
and negative emotions bottled up inside for too long.

You may be holding back tears
that you are afraid to express in your waking life.

On a positive note, the tidal wave symbolizes the clearing away of old habits.

To see muddy, violent waves in your dream indicate a fatal error in an important decision.
....but we all are safe. many wild animals(leopards, tigers, lions etc) came along with water inside the temple. few people kept all those animals in a room. dream ended!

Is there any meaning to this dream? right now am in great stress in my life. is it a good omen or bad omen?
do dreams have meaning? or are they meaningless?

regards,
Sakti
Dreams are the symbolic language of the subconscious and a great online FREE resource on their interpretations is DREAM MOODS A- Z DREAMS DICTIONARY at http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ :smile:

JUPITERASC

Thank you GalacticLight & JUPITERASC!
Am much relieved now.
That's great news Sakti because dreams provide an added resource
assisting our ability towards understanding our personal deep unconscious needs/emotions/motives.
Dreams Dictionary is packed with guidance towards deciphering dreams...
however the ideal person to make best sense of the dream is the dreamer themselves...
so Dreams Dictionary is a useful guideline
for the dreamer to then continue to investigate the dream symbols
for meaning
special to the dreamer personally
:smile:

Sakti

You are right JUPITERASC!
Dreamer is an ideal person to analyze the dream. Because we know our present situation/condition and the circumstances around us. So we can analyze our dreams almost upto 50%...........
And Dreams dictionary fills the next 50%.! :happy:
Example: During my Engineering I dreamt as if I was falling deep into a valley.
I was very much worried and sensed an evil...........
After few days I was badly sick. Even unable to open my eyes.
It is semester exams time in my Engineering. Somehow I managed to complete the examination......
Really! very bad experience.:surprised:
Thank you once again:smile:

regards,
Sakti