USA natal chart [mine] Part of Transformation: 10th of Aries

piercethevale

I'm repostin g from another thread here to get some attention on this matter as uranus will be crossing it during April 2013...

Start here at post #57 and follow back here and you let me know what you see coming next April 16 2013 http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48016&page=3

Attachments

• REY.jpg
    REY.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 41

piercethevale

rectified chart

Attachments

• USA natal Uranus conj. Part of Transformation. rectified..jpg
    USA natal Uranus conj. Part of Transformation. rectified..jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

piercethevale

The post that was here, and the post that originally followed it have been deleted as it was the wrong degrees of the sign Leo and Aquar. The correct degree is the 21st and not the 19th. My apologies.
You can read the posts on the symbolism of the event chart axis below

Last edited:

piercethevale

The event chart of JFKs assassination has Jupiter @ 09* Aries 48' 51" conj. Part of Trans...and oddly the event horizon is exactly reversed from that for this Uranus conj. event next year!

the event chart of JFKs assassination.

Attachments

• JFK Assassination.jpg
    JFK Assassination.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 36

piercethevale

... So, check this out ...

Today I had a 'hankering' to delve into the 1200 year Venus/Sun Grand Quintile [Pentagram] conjunction completion cycle. [Venus and Sun occupy another point on a Grand Quintile matrix [a Pentagram] every conj. and complete one every 5 times ...all 72 possibilities in apprx 1200 years. [as I do like to tinker with the algorithms in all the astro cycles that mesh with one another...] and I first ran across an article about a very special conj. Venus makes with the Sun about every 230 years...one happens to be due this June.

From Wiki [I believe we are not bound by the 100 word limit by quoting wiki as it is a public creation and in the public domain.]

"A transit of Venus across the Sun takes place when the planet Venus passes directly between the Sun and Earth, becoming visible against (and hence obscuring a small portion of) the solar disk. During a transit, Venus can be seen from Earth as a small black disk moving across the face of the Sun. The duration of such transits is usually measured in hours (the transit of 2004 lasted six hours). A transit is similar to a solar eclipse by the Moon. While the diameter of Venus is almost four times that of the Moon, Venus appears smaller, and travels more slowly across the face of the Sun, because it is much farther away from Earth. Observations of transits of Venus helped scientists use the principle of parallax to calculate the distance between the Sun and the Earth.
Transits of Venus are among the rarest of predictable astronomical phenomena. They occur in a pattern that repeats every 243 years, with pairs of transits eight years apart separated by long gaps of 121.5 years and 105.5 years. The periodicity is a reflection of the fact that the orbital periods of Earth and Venus are close to 8:13 and 243:395 commensurabilities.
A transit of Venus took place on 8 June 2004 and the next will be on 6 June 2012. The previous pair of transits were in December 1874 and December 1882. After 2012, the next transits of Venus will be in December 2117 and December 2125."

...then here's the skinny on the lesser conj. that counts in this 'Grand Quintile' matrix 'dance'.
a ref. to a 1200 year cycle of pentagram matrices of Venus. This is from a page of a book I found online...you can read it at this link and then by scrolling to page 180
http://books.google.com/books?id=2X-fqV ... q=&f=false

...see Deb. Houldings diagram with dates and degrees of signs for the current 5. ... here... http://actastrology.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=205 [post #3]

From Deb. Houldings diagram ...
...the dates as are given around the star ....
1. June 9, 2008 @ 19* Gemini
2. Jan. 11, 2010 @ 22 Capricorn
3. Aug. 16, 2011 @ 23* Leo
4. March 28, 2013 @ 08* Aries
5. Oct. 25, 2014 @ 02* Libra

...here's the event chart for next March 28, 2013 ...you'll all notice that Uranus is @ 08* Aries 28' 11" ... an approaching conjunction to the USA natal Part of Transformation @ 09* Aries 29' 25" ...with the Sun/Venus conj. right behind it @ 08* Aries 10' 37" ... about to hit the USA Part of Transformation...
onE
tWO
THREE

[btw...from my proposed true birthchart of Jesus/Yeshua the natal Uranus of his was @ 08* Aries 12' 30" the Sun @ 11* Aries 52' 32']

Note; ...Pluto conj. the USA natal M.C. at the 12th of Capricorn

Attachments

• _now_venus_sun_eclipse. 2013.jpg
    _now_venus_sun_eclipse. 2013.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

piercethevale

...and the event in 2014 ...

Notice North Node conj. USA chart Part of Bankruptcy @19* Libra 17' 39"
Jupiter is conj., by a little over one degree orb, the 21st degree of Leo ....the Asc. degree for the event chart of Uranus conj. USA natal Part of Transformation in April 2013 as I posted above. [which was one degree difference from the one in the JFK assassination event chart, but rather as the Desc.]

Saturn in near conj. to the USA natal chart PoF @ 25* Scorpio 40' 42"
Uranus just went retro-grade across the USA natal Part of Increa$e and Benefit$ @ 14* Aries 37' 23" and will make a final return conj. on March 4th ...2015 [MARCH FORTH...! ...hopefully out of Wall Street at that time...]...anyways... marching forward... Uranus doing a one - two - three conj. with the Part of $$$ at this particular time... it did it right after the crash of '29 ..and gives me cause to think ..that since it was after the fact that possibly it had to do with the rebuilding rather than the cause of the destruction....this time around it is about the same timing and pace as before...events one year prior, that cause all sorts of contributing pieces to the eventual collapse of the Stock Exchange the following year...seems something other than Uranus and the Part of Transformation causing this financial roil in repetition.

Neptune at the 5th of Pisces is particularly of a hopeful note ...

After having gone through the 1st degree of Pisces...the Sabian Symbol for the first degree of Pisces as [From Dane Rudhyar, book, "An Astrological Mandala"]
PISCES 1* "IN A CROWDED MARKETPLACE FARMERS AND MIDDLEMEN DISPLAY A GREAT VARIETY OF PRODUCTS.

KEYNOTE: The process of commingling and interchange which at all levels demonstrates the health of a community.

... It can refer to oppressive conditions as it represents a "closing of accounts," a final evaluation of the harvest of the cycle. A very bad harvest may lead to bankruptcy; a premature revolt may bring the rebel to jail; the dissolute may end in a hospital. In this section of the cycle a man reaps what he has sown. But it may also be honors, social prestige, the interests of well-managed wealth.
This is [a] stage of the process related to the [entire] sequence of symbols... ...referring to all that can be gained from social interplay and especially, in the broadest sense of the word, from [Rudhyar's, 'keyword'] COMMERCE." ...which happens to President Obamas Part of Catastrophe.

...and looking at Neptune in the 5th of Pisces, we get he ideal that is sought: [ibid.] " A CHURCH BAZAAR.

KEYNOTE: The value of giving a spiritual or transcendent sanction to even the most commonplace interchanges between social persons and individual minds.

... emphasizing the interaction between people constituting a social group, small or large. It brings in the element of religious sanctions. The purpose of any organized religion is primarily to meet the need of giving a more permanent significance to interpersonal relationships within the framework of a particular way of life and culture. It helps to keep the society "whole" by making it "holy"— at least in principle and ideal. ...

...[ending a] sequence on a note of RITUALlZED BENEFICENCE. It stresses the possibility of the "Presence of God" in even the most material human activities."

[...I t's telling us that we are going to make the 'Community Marketplace among us a more 'Spiritually oriented and dedicated to the 'One Cause' community marketplace. As a 'Church Sale' is as most that a 'arena of commerce and it's transactions could be among Humankind and yet respectful of Spiritual/Cosmic laws and precepts....as long as it ain't 'Money Trading' or 'Loans' being transacted on Hallowed Ground... it's all good...]

...the 'New Money' should read ...rather... 'In Us We Trust Because God Trusts In Us'

...no more interest... loans ... etc. ... usury must disappear.

...and wow... this event chart PoF is my M.C. and PoF [Jesus/Yeshuas Part of Eros]

Attachments

• Now Venus Sun  conj Oct 2014.jpg
    Now Venus Sun conj Oct 2014.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

piercethevale

The Venus Sun Eclispe aka Venus Transit Event June5/6th 2012

Vesta approaching conj. with USA natal Part of Catastrophe @ 17* Taurus 44' 11", Lilith conj. USA natal Vesta @ 19* Taurus 29' 26".
[...and in ref to Lilith the 16th degree of Gemini conj sun/Venus on this event , [Rudhyar]:
"(GEMINI 16°): A WOMAN ACTIVIST IN AN EMOTIONAL SPEECH DRAMATIZING HER CAUSE.
KEYNOTE: A passionate response to a deeply felt new experience."

Saturn @ 23* Libra 04' 06" in tight conj. with USA natal Neptune @ 22* Libra 24' 27" and approaching in Retrograde...
[I have a natal conj. within 24' of a degree at 22/21 Libra between these same two Planets.]
This will give the USA a great assisst by helping all to visualize the 'Dream' more vividly... I have heard tell by those that know of such things that our material reality did become 'less dense' a couple years ago and that it is gradually becoming still less. ...one source seemed to suggest that a large 'hop' might be taken this year.
This means that your powers of thought, visualization and 'WORD' have the greatest power and of potential to you than you've ever had or known to be possible before.
Dream it... believe it.... SO BE IT....
... share that dream... we can all do best for all others by visually creating and believing in our dreams and then link them together... if you follow the simple 'Universal Golden Truth of Spiritual Compatibility/Brotherhood/Sisterhood and Mutual Respect and In Agreement [ aka "Do Unto Others..." ] ...it's guaranteed to "Fit the Big Picture" 'The Dream of Humankind'...
peace,
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Hi. Todays New Moon has some interesting Sabian symbology involved with the event that is pertinent to this subject.
I have a thread on todays New Moon in the Degree Symbols sub forum here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53739

...also, for those of you not aware...please see my thread in the "Hot Topic" sub forum as to astrodienst corrupting the data for this event next April 15th.

It seems that 'Somebody' must believe in my techniques...:surprised::annoyed::innocent:

Last edited:

piercethevale

Please note: I made a minor error involving most of the posts above...the Part of Transformation is at 09* Aries 29' 25" and not 09* Aries 29' 49" as I stated above.
I don't know how that last figure got in there, it is correct in the thread on the Astrological parts for the zero hour natal chart.
[I started this thread the day I got out of the hospital last April and had been on morphine for 8 or 9 days...I can surmise that may have had something to do with this]
I have recast the chart using Philadelphia as the location [which is what I should have done in the first place.] it is attached.

Also, a major announcement, in that the "Part of Liberty" [it's also called the Part of Personal Liberty and the Part of Temperament ] which is determined by Asc. + Sun - Mercury also happens to be in the 10th degree of Aries. At 09* Aries 37' 25" to be exact. It will be conjuncted by Uranus 3 days after that of the Part of Transformation.
I'm currently researching the historical timeline for evidence to corroborate this "Part of Liberty". I have found that it was conj. by Neptune in early May of 1865... which I believe was about the time the last commands of the C.S.A. Army were surrendering. General Lee had done so in April, as I recall. [p.s. May 9th is given as the date of formal surrender]

attached:
Uranus conj Po Trans., Uranus conj Po Liberty, Neptune conj. Po Liberty May 1865

Attachments

• Uranus conj. USA natal Part of Transform..jpg
    Uranus conj. USA natal Part of Transform..jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Uranus conj USA natal P.o. Liberty April 18, 2013.jpg
    Uranus conj USA natal P.o. Liberty April 18, 2013.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Neptune conj. USA natal Part of Liberty May 1865.jpg
    Neptune conj. USA natal Part of Liberty May 1865.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

piercethevale

Please notice on the chart for May 1865 that Jupiter is conj. the Part of Peril [Asc. + R8th:mars: - Saturn] of this USA natal chart which is located at 27* Sagittarius 35' 43" and that Pluto @ 12* Taurus 58' 24" is conj. by orb to the USA natal charts' Part of Retribution [Asc. + Sun - Mars] @ 13* Taurus 14' 47" and also in conj. within a degree of orb to the Part of Timidity [also known as the Part of Slander: Asc. + Saturn - Neptune] which is located at 13* Taurus 52' 10".

Those sound about right on. :wink:

piercethevale

Please also note that there is a rather obscure Part [as if the last few haven't been obscure enough] call the "Part of Galvanization", which is determined by Asc. + Moon - Pluto ... it also happens to be called the "Part of Race" and the "Part of Racial Consciousness" [Who comes up with these titles?] for this USA natal chart it is located at 10* Taurus 45' 14" ...and from what I can gather looking at the May 1865 chart attached above, Pluto was all over that during the Civil War....:andy:

Is this Astrology stuff good or what?

piercethevale

I had set out looking for the last couple of times Uranus conj. this Part of Liberty and made a rough estimate in my head for the first occurrence and over shot but noticed that Neptune landed on it [lucky me] and that is how this past evenings work progressed for me. I will get back to the Uranus' events this following day.
That's enough for me for one long night. [Spent a good deal of it collating different notes, observations and re-checking for errors in the computations of the Parts. Man, this used to be such a casual interest of mine... now-a-days I can no longer keep up with all the demands it makes on my time.]

piercethevale

With these added developments from research these last 24 hours...I'm now 99.9% convinced that the zero hour July 4, 1776 chart is the true and accurate chart of the natal for the U.S. of A.

...ring-a-ding-ding...:joyful:

piercethevale

Uranus conjuncted the USA natal Part of Transformation on June 1, 1845 and on that day:
"June 1, 1845

Sojourner Truth (born Isabella Baumfree, but went by the name she believed God had given her as a symbolic representation of her mission in life) set out from New York City on a journey across America, preaching about the evils of slavery and promoting women's rights. She had been a slave with several owners but was legally free when slavery was abolished in New York state."*

* http://www.peacebuttons.info/E-News/peacehistoryjune.htm

Quite interestingly the Part of Fortune for the event chart is on the 7th degree of Cap. right where Pluto was last month on that event when there was a Pentagram in the sky except for the 19th degree of Pisces that involved the Moon, Venus, Lilith and Pluto/...as Lilith in the event chart has just passed over the USA natal Venus [02* Cancer 13' 43"] and the North Node is conjunct the USA natal Part of Fortune in the 26th of Scorpio.

There were a number of notable events in the months that followed.
Just prior on March 3... Florida is admitted as the 27th U.S. state.
and in May ... Frederick Douglass's Narrative of "The Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave" written by himself is published by the Boston Anti-Slavery Society.
Thoreau began his 2 year experiment of alternative lifestyle at Walden Pond, on July 4th.
July–August...In the United States Magazine and Democratic Review editor John L. O'Sullivan declares that foreign powers are trying to prevent American annexation of Texas in order to impede "the fulfillment of our manifest destiny to overspread the continent allotted by Providence for the free development of our yearly multiplying millions".[ It is the first use of the phrase "Manifest Destiny".
On October 10... In Annapolis, Maryland, the Naval School [later renamed the United States Naval Academy] opens with 50 midshipmen students and 7 professors.
October 13...A majority of voters in the Republic of Texas approve a proposed constitution, that if accepted by the United States Congress, will make Texas a U.S. state.
October 21...The New York Herald becomes the first newspaper to mention the game of baseball.
October 22...The New York Morning News becomes the first newspaper to include a box-score of a baseball game.
December 2 – Manifest Destiny: U.S. President James K. Polk announces to Congress that the Monroe Doctrine should be strictly enforced and that the United States should aggressively expand into the West.
December 29...Texas is admitted as the 28th U.S. state.

...As i noted, the North Node was conjunct the USA natal Part of Fortune at the event moment and that is th 26th of Scorpio. [From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols "An Astrological Mandala"]

SCORPIO 26° "AMERICAN INDIANS MAKING CAMP AFTER MOVING INTO A NEW TERRITORY.

KEYNOTE: The ability to adjust swiftly to a new situation by tuning in to its requirements.

He who lives in harmony with nature, moving on as new needs arise, finds himself intuitively at home everywhere. He does not make demands upon life, for he has identified himself with the great rhythms of the biosphere and he functions at peace with what they produce. This is the message of the American Indian culture which European invaders so wantonly and meaninglessly destroyed nearly everywhere. Western man has lost faith in life because he wants to dominate and enslave manifestations.

This represents the first stage of the forty-eighth five-fold sequence in the cycle of experience. It brings to us a message we greatly need today — the message of peaceful adaptation to nature, and through adaptation, of EFFICIENT FUNCTIONING in all life situations."
...Yeah, that "Manifest Destiny" phrase kind of called it ..all in all, a rather significant year.

[And one of my fav. little astro-delinquents, Parsival. is conj. the USA Part of Hyleg...which I find amusiong as that 7th degree of Capricorn is where my Part of Hyleg is.]

Attachments

• Uranus conj. USA natal Po Transformation 6-1-1845.jpg
    Uranus conj. USA natal Po Transformation 6-1-1845.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

piercethevale

Oy!
I really did mess this up a bit. The accurate calculation for the Part of Transformation is 09* Aries 29' 25".

A recast of the chart...and this time done properly, Philadelphia, Penn. for location... mutter a few mia culpas... flagellate myself... flagellate myself a little bit more ...mutter a few magic words and ...

P R E S T O C H A N G E O​

...annnnnnnnd ...Well now, the Asc. for this event is he 21st of Leo...that's conj. my natal Pluto's sign and degree ...[oboy... We are in for a Ride on the way to 'TRANSFORMATION']
[ibid.]

LEO 21° "INTOXICATED CHICKENS DIZZILY FLAP THEIR WINGS TRYING TO FLY.

KEYNOTE: The often-negative and at times ludicrous first experience with spiritual teachings.

In Near Eastern symbolism wine, intoxication, and vineyards always refer to ecstatic experiences and to the contact with mystical or occult schools. "Chickens" here suggest that we are dealing with human beings who are the standardized products of their culture, and more or less undifferentiated specimens of a social norm. Brought accidentally or prematurely to mystical or occult experiences, they usually react to them in a highly confused and "dizzy" manner. ...

... One may speak here of the danger of PREMATURE EXPANSION OF CONSCIOUSNESS."

next, "WHERE-TO" , The Desc.

[Chart removed as it was a duplicate of that in post #9. Please see chart captioned, 'Uranus conj. Part of Transformation' in post #9 to view it. I'm nearing a point in my capacity allowance for attachments that has heralded a need to start being frugal. Thank you, ptv]

Last edited:

piercethevale

the 21st of Aquarius, the event Desc. for the Uranus conj. Part of Transformation is :
[ibid.]

AQUARIUS 21° "A DISAPPOINTED AND DISILLUSIONED WOMAN COURAGEOUSLY FACES A SEEMINGLY EMPTY LIFE.

KEYNOTE: The capacity to meet emotionally upsetting experiences in human relationships with strength of character and personal integrity.

The man who manages vast and complex business enterprises most often reaches power and achieves success because of his ability to deal with crises and temporary reverses of fortune. At the emotional level we now see a "woman" confronted with sharp disappointment [those dreams , more illusions, now no more] She has to learn to manage such crises, which are really tests of inner strength and perhaps compassion. ....

This... symbol... urges us to develop RESILIENCE under adversity."

...well, ya gotta break some eggs to make an omelet ...

next, for you Spiritual souls the "HOW"
...for you material suckers...the "WHY"

piercethevale

The M.C., the "HOW" of one Spiritually oriented
...the "WHY" of the greedy...

the 13th of Taurus [ibid.]
"A PORTER CARRYING HEAVY BAGGAGE.

KEYNOTE: Self-mobilization for social advantage.

[Humankind is] ...now integrated in a social pattern. He has to carry a load — perhaps a load of debts following an ambitious buying spree, or some other social burden. He is the strong man, the man of ambition who has to take care of the inward-turned "woman" aspect of his consciousness, the aspect that seeks to grow a beautiful "garden" of individual selfhood.

[At his point in the process of Transformation] we see the outcome of the first two. The relationship of ego-man and society has taken the aspect of COMPULSION FOR GAIN"

...so, this is what all the economic unrest will amount to as far as making this Transformation successful, the
COMPULSION FOR GAIN....!?!

Well, it seems so for the Spiritually inclined ...but "WHY"... ?

you greedy suckers already know why...

...next: "WHY"...:innocent:

for you money grubbers...how.:devil:
...:andy::tongue::bandit::bandit::bandit:
:surprised:
:ninja::lol::lol::alien:

Last edited:

piercethevale

..."WHY"
:love:
...for my Brothers and Sisters... ...​

SCORPIO 13°
[ibid.]

"AN INVENTOR PERFORMS A LABORATORY EXPERIMENT.

KEYNOTE: The driving urge toward achievement, which is at the root of civilization.

At whatever level, the development of more complete and efficient forms of social interplay — the essence of the process of civilization — demands ingenuity, inventiveness and the willingness to experiment within relatively secure test conditions. One must try to go to the roots of problems of interpersonal or international relations, as well as to discover the principles controlling the interaction between material particles and larger bodies. Modern technology is only one approach to an immensely complex problem. Intuition is as necessary to success as intellectual analysis.

...stresses the value of individual initiative, perseverance and caution in any attempt to understand how everything is related to everything else. What is most needed is the ABILITY TO RELATE SEEMINGLY UNRELATED FACTS."

...hmmmm...?
...so, it's like it's saying that... it will take one, to get to know one ...:unsure:

...could be...
anyone else got a 'Take' on this?

Last edited:

piercethevale

...and the Part of Fortune tells how create the most fortuitous conditions to allow this development...
which is the 21st of Libra
[ibid.]

"A SUNDAY CROWD ENJOYING THE BEACH.

KEYNOTE: A revivifying contact with the Mother-force of nature and of social togetherness.

The sea is the vast matrix from which living organisms originally emerged. It also symbolizes the collective Unconscious.... The consciousness of human beings is given specific form by the culture in which they live and the particular occupations they carry on in everyday work.

But it is very good and healthful for their minds to become revitalized by collective experiences and deep feelings of undifferentiated unity as they merge in the vast refreshment of the planetary "Mother" where "she" is most dynamic, unlimited and unconfined by boundaries.

[At this point in the Transformational process] we see the foundation on which coming developments will be based. It is in a sense a biodynamic foundation, but it reaches beyond even the biosphere to what in all cosmic types of organization is the Mother-principle — for instance, galactic Space. We may speak here of OCEANIC FEELING, born of attunement to the most basic rhythms of existence, at whatever level it might be."

...Beautiful man...
Business goes on...but now theres a new team in the league. A vast sea of Spriritual and humanistic investors... products of a premature expansion of consciousness [some of them, anyways...{Shock to the system}] those that had their dreams and illusions dispersed but resilient, commonly bonded and revitalized ....Yankee Brothers and Sisters taking back their Nation. ...Occupying a Path once regarded as exclusive...ready and willing to Transform what is reveled to be wrong, unjust and or unfair...

If the business of America is Business...

...then is it should the business of every American to become educated or at least aware of how the Business of America was failing and to become an integral part of the Business of 'Righteous Enterprise' of America and Americans.

OM
And
May
God
Speed
OM
OM Shanti OM

appropriate music for the occaision
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq_A...lay&list=LL_GIQVo2-N_jmBSEcHpj6Fg&playnext=16

Last edited: