Career Path?

samnicky

Not sure what my true calling is, hoping I could get some insight.
I have many interests but I’m not sure which direction would be most beneficial.
I would appreciate any and all insight! 🙏🏼😊

sworm09

Not sure what my true calling is, hoping I could get some insight.
I have many interests but I’m not sure which direction would be most beneficial.
I would appreciate any and all insight! ������

Venus is in your 10th in Aries opposite Jupiter. Venus is in a Day chart in a masculine sign, which is a pretty strained Venus. She's also opposite Jupiter. This could give you some mild, but very strained and contested, career success in the arts. But looking at the condition of Venus, I don't think it'll be stable enough to really be a calling.

The MC ruler is Mars in Cancer. Mars indicates manual labor and dangerous work, especially considering that he's in a day chart and maltreating your Ascendant ruler the Moon. This could indicate a trade that puts you at risk of bodily harm. However Venus is in an overcoming square with Mars. Not enough to prevent Mars from being troublesome, but it's something.

Your best bet is probably to go after careers that are a mix of Venus and Mars. Creating beautiful things through manual labor or physical exertion. This could also indicate something like dancing actually, though it promises a risk of injury involved with it. Neither promises a particularly glamorous career, but think along those lines.

Last edited: