Really sad... extremely difficult chart?

EJ53

Banned
Hey said:
You know what they say:
"If you're not good at sports, you're not good in bed!"

Doesn't seem to work the other around unfortunately, as I've always been good at sports.

EJ:)

Nexus7

I enjoyed your Liz Greene thread too, ModCleopatra.

I don't see why your chart should be seen as showing a sad life. You have a full moon in your chart which further squares the nodal axis, in the 1st-7th Houses, so there may be a strong theme of constantly having to balance two strong polarities in your nature, or of finding yourself through others/partnerships, defining yourself through self and partnerships. But that is just a theme, rather than something wring or bad in itself. Maybe too, there s another theme of looking for self-sufficiency as opposed to nuturing and being nurtured. I do not like to pontificate on nodal lessons etc, bt it could be that as regards background and family, there may be a desire to eel the continuation of roots, hilt not being unduly defined by them and setting your own precedents too.

Two transpersonal planets on the angles, Neptune and Pluto, may well also indicate that an overly two-dimensional life of work and consuming may not be enough for you, so that may mean that the spiritual side of life will mater to you. Pluto on the MC may mean upheavals in your life - but also the ability to start over from scratch, if ncessary. Pluto square Mercury, along with Moon-Mars in Capricorn may indicate that you could in some circumstances, turn negative thoughts and feelings against yourself -. you need to find ways to express your truths, grudges and issues in ways that neither allow things to fester, nor leave rom for guilty feelings afterwards.

The other posible point of vulnerability may be due to Neptune being in Capricorn - may be wrong, but I suspect that this position, especially where angular or conjunct a lot of personal planets, can indicate the desire to make dreams and visions manifest - but may also be easily disillusioned. The best clure forthat, with the Moon-Mars could then be to keep active and to resist 'why bother?' feelings.

sethi

HELLO

YOU HAVE YOUR SUN OPPOSITE YOUR ASCENDANT.

BASICALLY IN SOME ASTROLOGICAL CIRCLES IS IS A GOOD SIGN AND I HAVE FOUND THIS SIGN TO BE SUCCESSFUL.
HOWEVER YOUR MOON IS ALSO OPPOSITE YOUR SUN. CHANGEABLE MOODS , DIFFERENT MOODS, YOURS WILL CAUSE YOU PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PARTNER
GOT TO RUN
BYE FOR NOW

SETHI

[Please stop typing in ALL CAPS: it is hard to read and looks like you are "shouting" at people - Moderator]

Modcleopatra said:
I have been getting the feeling since I have been involved with the study of astrology (going on almost 12 years now... since I was 10) that my chart is extremely difficult and almost hopeless. This could be my abundance of capricorn talking but could someone please look at my chart and note some of the positives in my life... things I should take advantage of, talents... etc.

Any help would lift my spirits considerably.

Teddi

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=3wbfilefgrr1L-u1108330500?=e&gm=a1&nhor=860505&nho2=9936630&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=21&smon=6&syr=2008&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&aspc=1&asp=1&fix=1&ast=
________
Mazda 737C

Last edited:

Kingsley

Looks like a pretty good chart to me Cleopatra. I know what Mars in the first is like, and Merury trine Saturn too. It is really quite a powerful chart where expression of personality is an emphasis. I reckon it takes some time to "drive" ones chart like it really fits.

Astrology has been one great 'device' that I have used to understand myself over the years. At times I have hated my chart and groaned over a seemingly endless run of terrible solar return charts.

Kingsley

I wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who responded to this thread.

I keep it on hand and look at it whenever I feel blue.

Thank-you!

mod.