Favorite placement in your natal chart?

GeminiGrrl

What is your favorite placement in your own natal chart and why?

For me, my favorite natal placement is my Moon in Taurus. For one thing, considering how much Mutable energy I have in my chart (all but three of my planets in either Gemini or Virgo plus my Ascendant in Sagittarius), I believe my Moon in Taurus keeps me grounded. In fact, considering the fact that I also have Neptune conjunct my Ascendant, I suspect that it's probably one of the only things keeping me from being a total space cadet (that and my Saturn singleton). I can only speak for myself and I realize that I might be a bit biased, but I happen to think that Taurus is the best placement for the Moon -- after all, it is considered to be in its exaltation there. Even though Cancer is the sign which rules the Moon, I think Taurus gives it a little more stability and prevents it from becoming swamped by emotion as it can be in Cancer.

AppLeo

Great idea for a thread!

My favorite part of my chart is... Saturn Trine Moon, NN and Mercury. Without it, the Moon, NN, and Mercury in the 8th house square Pluto would be too much to handle.

Saturn Trine Moon is a grounding, practical, and conservative aspect that I see in my personality everyday and I'm proud of it :joyful:

Dubyadude1986

Jupiter in Aquarius house 12. It provides the guardian angel effect and allows me to understand and expand through things that are hidden or not understood.

It provides my chart with much needed air and with expansion as well.

Imperial1922

I would say my favorite is my Mars in Pisces Square Pluto (tightest aspect in my chart). Not only does that aspect give me executive ability, but my mars in pisces becomes intelligent/intuitive to the point of being strategic. It makes my pisces mars very calm demeanor, while the aspect gives the necessary drive to win no matter the cost.

I have a Moon in cancer trine mars, so i feel like my emotions are controllable. The only time when ill feel unstable is when i dont feel like im successful or respected (cap sun gives me that sense of pride)

HarmonE

Sun conjunct Jupiter in Sag, as well as Sun parallel Jupiter in declinations. This combination in Magi astrology s considered a Super Aspect (a Jupiter/Sun planetary eclipse). If it weren't for some of the challenging aspects, I might run around thinking that horseshoes fall out of my butt :happy:

Zaphod

For me it's Mars in the 10th House in Virgo, conjunct the MC. I used to think Virgo was a fairly weak placement for Mars, especially since it's peregrine. But eventually I realized that almost every job I held at the company where I worked for 31 years was entrepreneurial: I developed, staffed, started up and managed four new departments, attending to myriad details in the process. Rather than being "lost and wandering," my peregrine Mars was right in its element, lots of elbow room and not much manipulation by upper management, who trusted me. The other interesting thing is that Mars has a quintile from the Mercury-Venus conjunction in Cancer (not sufficient to offset the peregrine status), and I spent a lot of time during those years doing technical and legal writing, my intellectual and creative outlet.

Senecar

I also have Moon in Taurus in 2nd House, and that's my favourite placement in my Natal chart.

If without this Moon in there, I feel that I would have been in serious trouble after having Uranus in 4th, Pluto in 5th, Neptune in 7th, and Venus in 12th.

Problem is that the Moon is opposition to Jupiter in my 8th.

Last edited:

Lin

I guess it's my Jupiter in mid Cancer in my 8th. It's helped me in many many ways when I have bottomed out both financially and emotionally.

Which is why it is so hard for me now with Uranus square it for such a long time...but...it's almost over.

It's also trine my ASC...and makes no hard aspects.
LIN

design

I would say my favorite placement is venus, cos it's in the 9th house and in Gemini. I feel like it definitely reinforces my ambition to learn about other cultures, especially the music in them too.

Hephaistos

mars in libra conjunct mercury with pluto on my asc is my favorite.

i have a mentally disease but my body is very healthy and tough and my mind works good, even if some people say i'm totally crazy,....*hehe* its true, insanity and genius :D

mars in libra seems to be a strong placement, also in taurus & scorpio. weakest mars position aries & capricorn. from my observation.

Last edited:
I would have to say my Venus in Pisces and the fact that I'm water-dominant is not surprising. I'm very emotional--although I can hide this well--but I chose this placement because I think it contributes to me wanting more from life than money, status, etc. I'm realistic, however, as opposed to the head in the clouds trait that is often associated with Pisces in general.

katydid

After scrolling through, it seems like people really like their

--- Taurus planets, especially Moon or Mars

---like their Sag planets, especially with Jupiter aspects

---like Venus in Pisces ,Libra or Gemini

conspiracy theorist

After scrolling through, it seems like people really like their

--- Taurus planets, especially Moon or Mars

---like their Sag planets, especially with Jupiter aspects

---like Venus in Pisces ,Libra or Gemini

It's interesting isn't it, that most people spoke about the benefics or the signs ruled by benefics.

Fave aspects.

Mars sextile Ascendant.

It's best described, angelic person with a devil side.
I look easily manipulated or to mess with but then i flatten you.

I'm a first decan Pisces Rising Cancer so i have a soft look, i'm built quite large though, above average, i think this is my Taurus moon and mars in 2nd house, 6 foot tall too which is above average for Cancer.

Sun trine Jupiter both in Cancer and 5th house.

Moon trine Uranus, very original personality, i like thinkers, people with experience, some experimentation, ask questions.

Leo mercury, hot verbal temper, unafraid to stand on my two feet and tell you what is, and how it is.
A little dramatic at times.