still asking the same question for years

divine spark

Hello,

I have received various predictions for meeting my soulmate/getting married over the years and nothing has panned out.

Anyone want to look with fresh eyes?

My details: Sept 28, 1984, 20:08, Milwaukee WI

Ex-boyfriend: September 12, 1989, 22:10, Waterbury CT, met July 10, 2015

Currently dating someone born: June 5, 1978, 2 am, Jerusalem, Israel, met July 3, 2017

Any and all insights would be appreciated on the deepest levels. Thank you.

Virinchi

ONLY boyfriends (few are long distance or from other countries) in this life time.
No marriage, no meeting of soulmate (i mean a life time boyfriend who will be your last bf).
All attempts to get married in next 5 years will fail.
After 2022, you will giveup

Virinchi

Astrologers are not doctors to take second opinion (there's no treatment/surgery suggested here to go for 2nd opinion).
Astrologers should not give personal opinions, free advices, but JUST Predict based on information given and question asked.

You've already seen almost 33 years of life and you know the reasons why it happened and how it will happen in future too.

Anyways, its an open forum. You can ask any number of predictions

divine spark

I think a second opinion on the prediction is warranted, sir. You may be wrong, misinterpreting something or missing something. That doesn't seem possible to you?

You say that I "know" how things will go about in the future, and if anything, my "knowing" does not include a future if "only boyfriends."

Still seeking a second opinion to confirm or deny, with astrological reasons as to why.

Astrologers are not doctors to take second opinion (there's no treatment/surgery suggested here to go for 2nd opinion).
Astrologers should not give personal opinions, free advices, but JUST Predict based on information given and question asked.

You've already seen almost 33 years of life and you know the reasons why it happened and how it will happen in future too.

Anyways, its an open forum. You can ask any number of predictions

divine spark

Virinchi my (unsolicited but warranted) advice to you would be to stick to sports predictions until you find a way to more gracefully give human beings such devastating "predictions" if that's what you're going to allow into your focus.

Virinchi

Doing this to discourage people from taking personal predictions/advises on 'free' forums.
From subject discussions, these forums slipped to 'predict my chart .... until i get +ve answer of my liking'

You can see my last 3 replies in this board. Not every prediction is negative.
Prediction is based on chart info you provide. I dont have a personal grudge on anyone (nor i know anyone here)

divine spark

... but you didn't offer any discussion.

Again, please refrain from "offering" astrological guidance from a place of hostility. Go find God.

Doing this to discourage people from taking personal predictions/advises on 'free' forums.
From subject discussions, these forums slipped to 'predict my chart .... until i get +ve answer of my liking'

You can see my last 3 replies in this board. Not every prediction is negative.
Prediction is based on chart info you provide. I dont have a personal grudge on anyone (nor i know anyone here)

astrocali

The truth is there is free will so no one can predict we can only intuit. Your chart is not easy to read. My feeling after looking at your chart is that you need to let go of control, meaning stop trying to figure this out. You will have many changes in your relationships and you may never get married, but that does not mean you won't have an impactful, committed life-long relationship. Something I see often is Libras obsession with relationships. This is not surprising, but what they need to learn is self comes first. Focusing too much on the other person or the outcome keeps you from truly knowing yourself and your needs. I say this from experience because I am a Libra moon. Take care, let go, and the right person will come along.

Januarystorm

relaxxxx

you will get married in march 2023- around the 16th

when your venus-venus mahadasa starts to rock n roll
(see attached file)

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2017-08-17 om 22.02.18.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2017-08-17 om 22.02.18.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 31

Januarystorm

this is specifically about the day of the wedding- when you have the actual ceremony

you could meet your spouse today or already know him and be with him- usually people tend to do that before they tie the knot you know..

aquarius7000

But I'll be 37!! Sigh...
So, you will be 37. It is the most common thing these days for people to marry when they are mid 30's. The more you chase something, the more you block energy.

If you like, go to astro.com and post a tropical natal chart with placidus house system. I do Western Astrology, so I can try and look into your basic natal tendencies.

cherylchad

So, you will be 37. It is the most common thing these days for people to marry when they are mid 30's. The more you chase something, the more you block energy.

If you like, go to astro.com and post a tropical natal chart with placidus house system. I do Western Astrology, so I can try and look into your basic natal tendencies.

Hi Aquarius7000, with divine spark's permission am putting up her natal and progressed tropical chart with placidus house system. also her synastry with her ex. thanks

Attachments

• divine spark.pdf
    182.4 KB · Views: 98
  • ds synastry.pdf
    138.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Cherylchad, thanks for putting up the charts, and hopefully DivineSpark is grateful to you too.

The natal chart first: Divine has the Moon in her 7th house, so she thinks that the only way to emotional fulfilment and security is through a partner. That is of course her limitation. Her natal Moon is in Sag., which is the sign of freedom through knowledge and growth, since Jupiter is its ruler. That means that her relationships are there for the purpose of learning and becoming emotionally (Moon) mature (Sag). 7th house ruler, Mars, is also in Sag., so the theme just discussed is doubly pronounced in her case. Also, since Mars is in the 8th house, it means that past relationships that have ended (exes) are best let gone. Trying to get back with exes is only to her own detriment. That North Node in the first house also means that it is her calling in this life and her lesson to learn to be independent and focus on her self (1st house). The more the native delays to learn this lesson, the more the past events will repeat themselves and getting a fulfilling relationship will be delayed.

Mars in the 8th house could also show that the partner was in a field that is signified through the 8th house, like forensics/ handling the money of others - often having to do with wills and inheritances, etc. What did the ex do for a living?

Lastly, Saturn so close to the Dsc. means that relationships are a slow learning process and fulfilment in that area often comes later in life (often around 38 to 40). It can also mean that the partner might be several years older than the native.

I do not see any getting back with the ex.

ashriia

And if we use, pluto as ruler of DSC. Pluto rules the 7th and is conjunct venus ruler of your Libra sun/taurus asc. Which can lead to obsessions where partners are concerned. On top of that moon is indeed in the 7th conjunct the SN, which is where emotional focus is directed. However I think with North node in the 1st and South Node in the 7th; Saturn acts as obstacle put there so as not return to past lifetimes/lifestyles. Saturn will lead to development of the 1st house. Because of saturns limitations with regard to others.

Its a difficult thing too, because you have the libra sun, and moon rules the IC, and is placed in the 7th. So there is alot of desire in that area of life, esp with the moon ruling the ic and being conjunct the south node. However focus instead should be placed on the North Node- the self, once that is done, access to the south node opens up. Karmic challenges, for sure.

Personally, I don't think marriage is totally impossible though. Jupiter/Sun are square-which is not good for marriage. But jupiter and venus are exactly sextile. Which may mean luck with boyfriends, and not marriage as was mentioned. However there are women who marry that have hard jupiter sun aspects. So who knows. It may or may not happen. Just don't focus on it as an absolute goal in life, if it's meant to be it will be, if not let it go. I think the destiny in this life is to learn to develop a sense of independent self through others. But not to rely on others for that sense of self/security.

best to you.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

...Its a difficult thing too, because you have the libra sun, and moon rules the IC, and is placed in the 7th. So there is alot of desire in that area of life, esp with the moon ruling the ic and being conjunct the south node. However focus instead should be placed on the North Node- the self, once that is done, access to the south node opens up. Karmic challenges, for sure.
Good point about the Libra Sun and its strong desire to have a partner, so, yes, it is a rather big challenge, which is compounded by the Moon in the 7th (partner house), too.

Personally, I don't think marriage is totally impossible though. Jupiter/Sun are square-which is not good for marriage. But jupiter and venus are exactly sextile. Which may mean luck with boyfriends, and not marriage as was mentioned.
However, squares are often stronger than sextiles. Had this been a trine, it would have been different. However, marriage is not denied. But Saturn and the Nodes will present testing times because, with Saturn involved, there are always lessons to be learnt. Without these lessons learnt, a fulfilling relationship/marriage may not happen. One of the lessons, for instance, is to focus on your own self and growth by becoming independent of a partner. That does not mean that the native should not desire a partner. What it means is that the native's happiness should not be tied too a partner being there or not.

AppLeo

I seriously doubt astrology can predict your soulmate. Soulmates probably don't exist, and if they do, that kind of relationship is only available to people who are at their most mature form and highest potentials.

mathur_dinesh

Venus occupies the seventh house with Saturn. Venus being in the sixth from Taurus will delay matters relating to family. Saturn supports your marriage. There will be difference in age between partners. Saturn is exalted in the birth chart. In navamsha Saturn has become debilitated but joins Mars and therefore does not lose much of its potential to do good.
Saturn being in the seventh house with Venus will delay marriage. Marriage will bring prosperity and a good life.
The sub-period of Jupiter in the major-period of Ketu will start on 22/Nov/2019 and would continue till 28/Oct/2020. It is well placed in the ninth and is not in an adverse house from the seventh. Jupiter will be in the eighth house in transit at that time. It will therefore tend to expand your family. Marriage should happen in this sub-period of Jupiter.Jupiter is excellent in your chart.

Last edited: