Solar return synastry

I was reading a book by astrologer Robert Blasche titled: Astrology Volume IV - Relationship Analysis or something similar to that title. I was interested when he said to compare solar return charts between people to see if these two people would be in a relationship during each of their respective solar return year. I did the solar return synastry between me and an ex I broke up with in February and tried to get back with to no avail.

His bday isn't until September and I just had mine last week. I'm guessing that I would only look at September 2016-April 2017 for our synastry.

I was really surprised when I saw the really apparent arrow pointing towards our Mars-Saturn mutual aspects in my 8th house and his 7th house. Mars-Saturn synastry aspects are too much, just too much energy, anger, force... too much, but it's also controlled energy for the most part.

He also has an exact Sun conjunct NN in the first solar house that exactly conjuncts my solar return Jupiter and is close to his solar return name asteroid in my chart his solar return Vertex is almost on my solar DC. His solar Juno is close to my solar Moon-Juno 7th house conjunction. His solar Moon conjuncts my Vertex (not exactly, but close).

qOtJlBh.jpg