Will I pass my driving test?

Erickaf

I scheduled my appointment later this month. Will I pass my test?

:crying:

Attachments

• driving.jpg
    driving.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 101

Erickaf

I am Mercury usb...showing I am scared and nervous. I am not that confident.
Driving test I think its ruler of the 3rd which is Mars...in Virgo. Moon opposes Jupiter! Moon is in fall...doesn't look good!

dr. farr

(Following is an application of the Walis Magic 8 Ball astrodivination method and is not in accordance with standard horary practice)

Quesited = the Part of Success (night formula ascendant+ Part of Fortune - Jupiter)
-the POS falls @ Leo
-Leo = the Sun which = a YES (querent will pass the DL exam) answer to this question according to 8 Ball "rules".

If we look at the chart by the Ankara horary method, querent = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury; the Part of Success is at 20 Leo-querent flows toward the POS (Mercury flows toward the POS by retrograde motion) = a "yes" answer indication by this method as well.

Good Luck!

UPDATE: UNFORTUNATELY THE QUERENT FAILED THE DRIVING TEST: THESE DELINEATIONS WERE PROVEN TO BE INCORRECT

Last edited:

rafaella

Is this your 1st test? Mercury rx points to going back to something and redoing it. Mercury aspects Venus, which is 3rd ruler for license, So you will get license after you re-do something. The test itself is 9th, I reckon. Mars, mutual reception with Mercury, is helpful...

Good luck!

Erickaf

Is this your 1st test? Mercury rx points to going back to something and redoing it. Mercury aspects Venus, which is 3rd ruler for license, So you will get license after you re-do something. The test itself is 9th, I reckon. Mars, mutual reception with Mercury, is helpful...

Good luck!
Yes its my first test.
I was afraid of you saying something like that, redoing it.
I saw that MR and I like that. Thanks for your analysis.

IleneK

Premium Member
I like the MR, too. However, it seems to me that much will have to happen, including some kind of re-doing as Rafaella describes, in order for you to pass the test. This is because Mercury's/you sextile to Mars/test will not perfect for some time and not before other influential contacts to other planets, including Saturn.

rafaella

Yes its my first test.
I was afraid of you saying something like that, redoing it.
I saw that MR and I like that. Thanks for your analysis.

For Mercury to be Rx there has to be a reason - either you have been taking lessons for a while and then drop it, then again take lessons in order to take the license...this continues for a number of years without you actually attempting to take a test. In this scenario, Mercury Rx would describe the situation very well.

I took my license after putting it off for a while, I'd take lessons but get cold feet and never really do the test. When I finally took license Mercury was actually Rx in ephemeris. Which is normally not a good thing, but it situated my situation. I did very well! I finally went back and re-did what I should have done a while back. So would this scenario describe yours? If not, then unfortunately perhaps the re-doing of the test may be necessary.

Dont worry too much, try relaxing as much as possible, take deep breaths to calm yourself down. Its your fearful thoughts that you need to get under control. At the end you will definitely take licesne and thats all that matters... :)

Best wishes!

Erickaf

For Mercury to be Rx there has to be a reason - either you have been taking lessons for a while and then drop it, then again take lessons in order to take the license...this continues for a number of years without you actually attempting to take a test. In this scenario, Mercury Rx would describe the situation very well.

I took my license after putting it off for a while, I'd take lessons but get cold feet and never really do the test. When I finally took license Mercury was actually Rx in ephemeris. Which is normally not a good thing, but it situated my situation. I did very well! I finally went back and re-did what I should have done a while back. So would this scenario describe yours? If not, then unfortunately perhaps the re-doing of the test may be necessary.

Dont worry too much, try relaxing as much as possible, take deep breaths to calm yourself down. Its your fearful thoughts that you need to get under control. At the end you will definitely take licesne and thats all that matters... :)

Best wishes!
Oh yes then Mercury rx describes me perfectly. I took driving school class three years ago but never took the dl exam! I even got my driving school certificate and passed the written law test. At that time I didn't care and was not motivated to take the dl exam. So now I am serious about it, I can't put it off anymore.
I really don't want to fail it the first time...it'll just make me more nervous and discouraged!
Thanks all of you for your analysis.

rafaella

Oh in thats case Mercury Rx makes perfect sense, it shows you going back to doing something you should have completed previously. So I think, fingers crossed, you will make it this time...

Good luck!!!!

dr. farr

Mercury flows back by retrograde toward the Part of Success-given the history you just provided, makes sense that this is shown in the chart: you will succeed!!

UPDATE: THIS WAS PROVEN TO BE INCORRECT: COULD IT BE THAT MERCURY-QUERENT'S SIGNIFICATOR-RETROGRADING AWAY FROM THE LUCKY STRIKE NORTH NODE, CAUSED A WITHDRAWL OF GOOD FORTUNE FROM THE QUERENT WHICH RESULTED IN THE FAILURE TO PASS THE TEST???

Last edited:

Erickaf

I failed it:pouty:.
I am not discouraged but just a little bummed. The obstacle, Saturn, was in my way today.
I wonder if the second time is a winner:wink::biggrin:. Thanks you guys. I will update again.

rafaella

Ohh sorry about that, yeah I hope you make it this time....Better not do another chart and keep asking, it will just make you nervous. Just focus on the fact that you will get license in the end as indicated in the chart.

If you can choose the time and date for the test using astrology, strong Moon and angular and 1st and 7th house rulers in good aspect and dignity, I'd say. 7th ruler for the tester.

Good luck!

dr. farr

Taking the 9th whole sign house as significator of the test (Rafaella's good point), we find the Dragon's Tail posited therein (in Taurus)-if we take the 9th house as quesited significator, then, with the SN posited in the quesited the answer (according to the Magic 8 Ball divination) would have been no (querent won't pass the test)

By Ankara horary, taking the 9th as quesited, we get - testimony because of the SN being posited there and, taking Venus as quesited significator, we find further that querent (Mercury) flows away (by retrograde motion) from Venus, giving additional - testimony; taking Moon as querent co-significator, Moon also flows away from quesited significator Venus, giving yet another - testimony. SO, by taking the 9th house as quesited significator, the Ankara method would have indicated a "no" answer.

Correct determination of the quesited signifying house is ALWAYS THE KEY to any horary (or electional) delineation.

Hindsight is 20/20 isn't it?:w00t:

Erickaf

Yes I passed it today. Actually I passed on my second actual try but my third time at the MVA. I went last week, 25th, but the car didn't meet requirements, the horn didn't work so I had to reschedule. In order to take the test the car has to work perfectly.
I was a nervous wreck and I really thought I failed! But I passed, barely I think :biggrin:.
Thanks to all.