Pluto Transits

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

ModCleopatra......life can be a joke sometimes, eh? lol~

Kbell...maybe you'll be one of those that acheives a "course correction."
But as we consider how Pluto works....he tears completely down and rebuilds better than before! The process scares us but the end result can be a good thing.

Ebenia

Hi Modcleopatra! Well, first of all, you have a fascinating chart. :) This thread caught my eye, cause I am also going through some Pluto transformations, cause Pluto is conjunct my MC and Neptune on it and making a trine to my ASC. My dreams have literally started to unfold before my eyes; in the very first Pluto conjunction to my MC, I realized that psychology is the right career for me (Neptune on my MC, I have been really sailing with my career choice for years), I started to pursue it and it all has been great. I got accepted into a very respected institution to study psychology, and of course, this place is in another country (Pluto opposing my IC) and I have to leave everything behind this autumn and go get my dream. ;) My relationship with my father has gone better (we were really distant at one point, and now I cannot believe my life without him!).

I have also found my underlying strenght that I have and I have been able to let go of my alcoholic mother. I believe in myself much more.

But that's about me. But the thing that I think is very transforming to you, is your relationships. Having your Sun in 7th house, relationships must be the driving force in your life and relationships mean a lot to you. Well, you must be prepared, cause it is very likely that the relationships you thought were amazing, can really unfold before your eyes and you could start seeing something that you never thought was possible. In good and in the bad. You have to prepare that maybe the relationships that you really counted on could just fall apart. But remember - what ever Pluto does to our lives, it is for the better. It is time to move on.

Probably also the way you view relationships in general will really get transformed. You could also attract obsessive, controlling people in your life this time - especially if you are not trying to change by yourself, people will come into your life and turn it around for you. You have Neptune conjunct ASC and it could be that you have all your life had a very transmutative and reflective aura about you, but at this time in your life people in your life might be surprised to see that you are not the overly sympathetic neptunian cloud anymore, but a strong, fierce woman! This might put some people off, but you shouldn't care about it. People you meet this time will probably never believe you when you tell about how you were with people before the Pluto transit. ;)

Pluto conjuncting ASC usually transforms how we look literally. You could get a new sense of style, cut your hair or reform your wardrobe completely!

Cause your Neptune is making inconjunct to your Mercury in 7th (retrograde), there might be some confrontations about your previous words. You should try to be as straight and honest at this time as you can. You should try to understand this aspect better and look for some information - inconjuncts can be very hard to deal with and this aspect will come into highlight now and if you do not understand it's full meaning, it will be shown to you and maybe in a painful way. You could help yourself by trying to understand the core of this aspect. You have probably already felt something with this aspect, cause Pluto has been tight conjunct to Neptune for a while.

Your Neptune is making a trine to your Venus in Virgo and it is very possible that during this Pluto transit you will find out new friends that will stick around for the time of the Pluto transit (so almost 15 years, whoah!). You could meet some amazing people at this time, cause you have transiting Uranus conjunct your Jupiter which is making a trine to your Sun and Mercury. So even though Pluto could drop some people out of your life, you will probably get few new friends too. :)

When Pluto conjunct your Mars you will experience rebirth in your use of energy. All the rage that you may have inside you will come to the surface and you have to deal with it and if this stuff has anything to do with your mother (Mars conjunct Moon), there will be some serious confrontations about it - literally or just in your head. When Pluto conjunct your Mars and starts heading for your Moon, you have to deal with your Moon inconjunct Chiron aspect. Cause your Chiron is in your 6th, I could think that this could have something to do with your body. But I am not going to guess what your Chiron could mean, you might know it yourself already.

But that's something! I hope you get something from this. :)

Hi Ebenia,

Thanks for such a thoughtful response. It definitely soothed the anxiety, if only for a moment. I'm not sure if my chart is "fascinating," as I'm starting to feel REALLY unprepared and REALLY overwhelmed by all of these THINGS I'm feeling. Suddenly I feel like, I don't know, not me, but also this... cooler version of me?

weird. thanks for reading my chart. it sounds like this transit for you has been really eye-opening. i wish it was giving me more direction in my career, but i definintely feel that 7th house sun wishing and pulling for someone worth it.

mod