How compatible do you think we could possibly be

dandelionnn

I know we have some strong aspects such as our mutual sun and moon but can anyone see anything else that COULD develop a strong relationship and make it last?
I've just started talking to him, and he's the one that pretty much made the first move. BUT I don't want to continue if it's just going to waste my time if we're not even compatible.
I've had so many experiences with men that were incompatible with me and all that lead to was a broken heart all because we didn't understand each other, and I KNOW it had to do with our incompatible charts that I never truly believed in until my last break up...which was painful and a waste of time, and I didn't want to let go of that one because I had hope. Lol. His bday is Jan 3, 1991 and my bday is on Oct 9, 1992. Take a look yourselves...horrible communication issues and misunderstandings that we couldn't even fix because we were confused ourselves.

I see potential in the next guy which is the one I uploaded the chart with. So a second opinion by the best would be wonderful.

Attachments

• heandi.jpg
    heandi.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

dandelionnn

INTERPRETING HIS AND MY CHART:

My moon is in positive aspect with his Chiron and moon. His moon is in good aspect with my Pluto and Venus. His moon conjuncts my Ascendant. My mercury is in good aspect with his Sun and Mercury. My Venus is in positive aspect with his Neptune and Uranus...Could we last despite some of the bad aspects we have?