HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! =(

Hey I am new to this whole Astrology thing. I know that I am a double Fire Sign, Sag Sun and Aries Moon... Additionally my Rising Sign is Capricorn... I have alot of planets in Sag... but I don't know what that means!!!! I am soo lost! can someone help me please!!!!

My birthday is December 19, 1985.... I was born at 8:38 AM in Queens, NY

showgif.cgi

Natasha

You have a stellium in Sag. You have been having PLuto transits for some time now.
Your Sun is in the 12th house conjunct Neptune.
The rest of your Sag planets are in the 11 house.

You have a Pluto Mars and your south node conjunction in Scorpio in the 10th. Very powerful

Most of your planets are in the 4th quadrant so your here to do something in the world at large.
your Aries moon is below the horizon in the 2nd house.

you carry some connection to the collective unconscious with your 12th house planets.
I suggest you see an astrologer and have a consultation with all those Pluto transits etc - it could be very enlightening for you.

wilsontc

Staff member
stellium

logic,

A stellium is a collection of energy in a chart. With your energy collect in Sagittarius (expansion, also wisdom), it might indicate an expansive need to know everything. Pluto is the planet of transformation and power. When we have Pluto transits our entire world is transformed and we are forced to change and develop with it. The result is increased power...but Pluto makes us WORK for our newfound power.

Explaining,

Tim

Thanks Tim and Natasha... I really think I am going to see an astrologer but is there anything on my chart that stands out... say involving my love life... or lack there of :( :cry: :oops: ...

Also what exactly is a "Pluto Mars and your south node conjunction in Scorpio in the 10th" :?: Thanks sooo much

Logic

wilsontc

Staff member
love and other things

logic,

You have Uranus (friends, also rebellion) conjunct (energy is combined with) Venus (relationships), indicating you want to be "friends" in your relationships (close but not TOO close). It also indicates you may rebel against the normal relationship and tend to want to have relationship-friendships, again with the need for "me time" in the relationship. With transiting (planets in the sky) Saturn (duty, also restriciton) moving through your 7th house (relationships), you could feel restricted in relationships at this time...however, if you more closely examine these feelings, you may realize relationships, in general, are too "limiting" for your need to have personal freedom.

Since you have energy conjunct your South node (the past) focused on your Midheaven (outer world) you may tend to focus in on the outer world and not focus in on your North node (future goals) focused on the Nadir (inner world). Your goal in life is to examine your inner world. You have a T-square between these nodes focused on Aquarius (friends, also astrology) modifying Jupiter (expansion, also wisdom) focused in the 1rst house (being)...so maybe learning more about astrology could help you understand how you are.

As mentioned previously, the Pluto transit is transforming you. This usually occurs through a "death and rebirth" process, in which the old is destroyed and the new comes out of the ashes of the old. Pluto processes are VERY challenging, but have to be endured, as they are a time when the person is compelled to make certain transformations...whether they want to or not!

If you are interested in an easy, 6 step way to learn astrology, go to:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc

Explaining the basics,

Tim

Tim thanks for the site... I am definitely going to go on it...

Thanks all :)

Please if anyone else sees something... interesting... feel free to explain!! I am still slow about all this... even with everyones help :oops:

Arian Maverick

FireSignLogic, I relocated your transits chart to the Pluto Transits Board, where I had originally intended to post it. All of the lines in any astrological chart represent planetary aspects--the numerical relationship (in degrees) between different planets and/or angles.

It is common knowledge that a circle consists of 360 degrees, but did you know that this measurement has its origns in astrology, when the ancients believed a year to contain 360 days and assigned one degree to each day?

Anyway, depending into how many "pieces" or "parts" you wish to divide a circle, each segment will contain a certain number of degrees.

A full circle contains 360 degrees.

If a circle is divided into two parts, each will contain 180 degrees. This is equivalent to an opposition--a relationship between two or more planets located 180 degrees away from each other. It is also known as the Second Harmonic.

If a circle is divided into three parts, each will contain 120 degrees. This is equivalent to a trine--a relationship between two or more planets located 120 degrees away from each other. It is also known as the Third Harmonic.

If a circle is divided into four parts, each will contain 90 degrees. This is equivalent to a square--a relationship between two or more planets located 90 degrees away from each other. It is also known as the Fourth Harmonic.

If a circle is divided into five parts, each will contain 72 degrees. This is equivalent to a quintile--a relationship between two or more planets located 72 degrees away from each other. It is also known as the Fifth Harmonic.

If a circle is divided into six parts, each will contain 60 degrees. This is equivalent to a sextile--a relationship between two or more planets located 60 degrees away from each other. It is also known as the Sixth Harmonic.

If a circle is divided into seven parts, each will contain approximately 51.5 degrees. This is equivalent to a septile--a relationship between two or more planets located approximately 51.5 degrees away from each other. It is also known as the Seventh Harmonic.

If a circle is divided into eight parts, each will contain 45 degrees. This is equivalent to a semisquare--a relationship between two or more planets located 45 degrees away from each other. It is also known as the Eigth Harmonic.

If a circle is divided into nine parts, each will contain 40 degrees. This is equivalent to a novile--a relationship between two or more planets located 40 degrees away from each other. It is also known as the Ninth Harmonic.

If a circle is divided into ten parts, each will contain 36 degrees. This is equivalent to a semi-quintile or decile--a relationship between two or more planets located 36 degrees away from each other. It is also known as the Tenth Harmonic.

This can be continued for an infinite number of harmonics...

I hope this helps! :wink:

EDIT: I should probably mention that the "harmonious aspects" (trines and sextiles) appear as blue lines in most Astrodienst-generated natal charts, while the "difficult aspects" (oppositions and squares) appear as red lines. Quincuxes, commonly known as inconjuncts, appear as green dotted lines; the other aspects are not as widely used and therefore do not appear on most natal charts.

Arian Maverick

Thanks Arian, you are the best!!!... I really need to read and learn more about this... Can anyone reccommend any good sites, free or otherwise that will give me a complete reading of my full chart? I would be infinitely grateful!!! :mrgreen: :)

Arian Maverick

Thanks Arian, you are the best!!!... I really need to read and learn more about this... Can anyone reccommend any good sites, free or otherwise that will give me a complete reading of my full chart? I would be infinitely grateful!!!

Hmm...I have a folder dedicated to Astrology on my Favorite Places list that is filled to the brim with links to various websites. I have almost any category you can imagine--Aspects, Asteroids, Balsamic Moon, Decans and Duads, Harmonics, Karmic Astrology, Pisces North Node, Retrograde Planets, Sabian Symbols, Synastry, Yods, etc. If any of these subjects interest you, just say the word and I'll try to post as many links in that folder as possible. In the mean time, here are some basic sites that I have found particularly helpful:

Skyscript: Astrological Articles

Astrology-Numerology.com

The Message of the Stars, by Max Heindel

Bob Marks Astrologer

Tim's Advanced Chart Interpretation

Astrology with Jan Spiller (There are some good introductory articles about the planets, signs, houses, and aspects here--all vital to astrology)

Cafe Astrology

Astrology Database

Astrology Life Tips (Again, this is a site with some very basic descriptions that may help you ease into astrology)

Astrology Panplanet

Astrostar (This has some very interesting articles if you have time to sift through them)

Basic Concepts of Astrology

Selected Writings by Antero Alli

STAR POWER:ASTROLOGICAL GLOSSARY (This has some more very basic descriptions that are good for beginners)

EDIT: If you are willing to wait about a week, Group Venus provides free basic astrological reports on a variety of subjects.

I hope this helps! :wink:

Arian Maverick