Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Unread 06-13-2016, 10:57 PM

Seeking Vengeance, Witches Organize to Hex Convicted Rapist Brock Turner

Brock Turner's light sentencing has many people demanding justice, but a group of witches took matters into their own hands. In a Facebook invite, a witch named Melanie Hexen invited guests to sit at their "home altars" Tuesday night and hex Turner.

Brock Turner is a former Stanford swimmer who was sentenced last week for sexually assaulting an unconscious woman. His sentencing—six months in jail and three years' probation—has been widely decried as being far too lenient.

http://www.rushhourdaily.com/witches...k-turner/20634

Youtube clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_gKkJ3UQMQ

M.C. conjunct Lilith

Sabian symbol for 1-2 Scorpio

A Delicate Bottle Of Perfume Lies Broken, Releasing Its Fragrance

5th house cusp conjunct Algol

Primitive female sexuality; strangulation, beheading, danger to throat and neck, murder, violence, mass catastrophe; the "Evil One", the Demon Star; passionate; intense; hysterical. A pulsating, eclipsing double-star also associated with extreme creativity; an expression of the Dark Side...

12th cusp conjunct Sabik

Wastefulness and lost energy, perverted morals, success in evil deeds

Location is where lead witch organized the evil, time is when it started.

The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 07-25-2018 at 11:08 PM.
Unread 06-13-2016, 11:03 PM
Banned

Re: Seeking Vengeance, Witches Organize to Hex Convicted Rapist Brock Turner

hex his mother -

no boy raised by a good woman rapes anybody - sober or drunk or unconscious.

rape is violence against women - there is no evidence of violence in this case, unless i missed it, but rather a pathetic dude not raised to 'man up' taking advantage of someone when he needed to help instead. that's straight up mommy failure.

if "witches" are calling for hexes, i'd offer they hex the female college population into sobriety and self defense classes - and brainwash young women that girls don't let their girlfriends go home alone or with strangers.

i expect more from women than i do men - but witchcraft used to curse a man rather than protect and defend a woman is misguided witchcraft.

Last edited by Kitchy; 06-13-2016 at 11:11 PM.
Unread 06-13-2016, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
hex his mother -

no boy raised by a good woman rapes anybody - sober or drunk or unconscious.

rape is violence against women - there is no evidence of violence in this case, unless i missed it, but rather a pathetic dude not raised to 'man up' taking advantage of someone when he needed to help instead. that's straight up mommy failure.

if "witches" are calling for hexes, i'd offer they hex the female college population into sobriety and self defense classes - and brainwash young women that girls don't let their girlfriends go home alone or with strangers.

i expect more from women than i do men - but witchcraft used to curse a man rather than protect and defend a woman is misguided witchcraft.
What the guy did was wrong, but what they did is a 1000 fold more iniquitous, evil and insane.
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 03-15-2018 at 11:19 PM.
Unread 06-15-2016, 11:31 PM

I'm normally not an advocate of cursing, but they seem justified in this case.
Unread 06-16-2016, 12:06 AM

According to what I read, he didn't truly rape her, he stuck his fingers down her pants. What the witch leader is doing, is nothing more than histrionics.

Unread 09-05-2019, 05:31 PM

Woman sexually assaulted by Brock Turner, reveals her identity.

The woman who read a searing statement at the sentencing of the college swimmer who sexually assaulted her at Stanford University— causing a public outcry that led to the judge in the case being recalled— has revealed her identity.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ntity-n1049901

Unread 09-05-2019, 05:33 PM

Tags
brock, convicted, organize, rapist, seeking, turner, vengeance, witches