Study Abroad

priya5

Hi,

greetings to all!

Can anyone here tell me my chances to study abroad?

My details:
DOB: 7 May 1990
time: 17:40
place: New Delhi, India

Regards

sandstone

Banned
hi priya,

studying abroad sounds like jupiter in the 9th house to me.. it could also be a cadent house, especially the 9th and 3rd, but also 12 and 6 as they are away or foreign to the angles and are a general indicator of someone who lives abroad in another country as well..

in your chart, ruler of your sun is at the top of a t square involving the cadent houses.. my guess is you will study and live abroad, especially since you are asking and seem keen on this. here is another way i look at it - thru solar houses.. those planets in cap in the 3rd are in your solar 9th.. long distance travel has a 9th house vibe to it and your chart is naturally set up for this. i don't know where or what you plan on studying but i don't see why not.

hey it is your birthday today too, so happy birthday! solar arc jupiter squares your ascendant in about 1 years time which is highlighting the study abroad theme.. i suspect when saturn gets to the opposition with your sun that you will be making some painful adjustments in some different country and having to relate to life in some different manner.. jupiter does a return to itself aug 1 2013.. the saturn opp your sun is essentially from when the sun enters scorpio in 2013 as well.. i am going to guess next summer- fall is when you make a journey to study or work abroad.. good luck and all the best in all your adventures..

priya5

Hi Sandstone,

Thanks you so much for your kind reply! You showed me a hope towards my future prospectus :)

I am trying very very hard to go to US for graduation but things are not falling in shape at all. Like you said, only jupiter can send me to the foreign land. Do you want to say that currently jupiter is not placed in the right house to send me abroad?

I am very keen in going to a foreign land and study then work there. But from the day I started my admission process in september 2011, I faced only difficulties. In march 2012, I got an admit letter but I failed to manage funds. And now the endeavor seems to be shelved. I don't see any hope if I'll be able to go to foreign land for Fall 2012 term.

"solar arc jupiter squares your ascendant in about 1 years time which is highlighting the study abroad theme" Does this statement of yours indicate that my chances of going to abroad is in next year only?

"you will be making some painful adjustments in some different country and having to relate to life in some different manner." Does this statement implies that living in some different country will be a painful experience for me? What does "different manner" means in here? Can you please enlighten me about this. Actually, I am new to western astrology so may be that is why I am not getting it properly!

I am done with my under graduation and currently jobless, I dont know how I would manage my 1 year if my destiny to foreign land is associated next year.

Can you also tell my career graph also? As in if I would go to foreign land for study purpose only or for working purpose? Is it gonna be difficult for me there? Anything related to my study abroad theme is welcome..

And, Thanks a lot Sandstone for your best wishes! Its amazing that you realized that it's my birthday today!! Thanks a lot! :)

regards,
Priya

sandstone

Banned
hi priya

thanks for your comments too!

transit saturn is holding things up for you sitting on your 12th house moon in libra.. the moon oversees cancer and your 9th house jupiter which i was talking about earlier.. be patient.. this is a major and tough transit to go thru but once saturn moves in scorpio the situation will start to turn in your favour..

if you do travel in the fall of 2013, which i think is very likely for the reasons i outlined earlier, i think the initial experience will require some change on your part as i mentioned, but overall i think the experience will reflect the strong position of your natal jupiter in cancer in the 9th opposite uranus/neptune in 3rd which is part of a t square, with a nice outlet to mercury ruler of your 8th and 11th as well.

i can't say just how things will unfold for you over time as i tend to be a lot more fluid with my approach to astrology then fatalistic or matter of fact.. this has a lot to do with how i approach astrology and other astrologers will take a different approach.. maybe someone will come along and add further comments.. all the best in your activities as the year moves forward from here..

priya5

Hi Sandstone!

Again thank you for giving time to my tough case of saturn transit.

As you are constantly talking about my high probability of going to abroad only in 2013, is there is any prediction if I will do some job till then in my home country?

I am still trying to manage things to attend Fall 2012 term. But with your posts, I guess its only meant to be in Fall 2013.

I am not only facing problem in career only due to saturn transit, my love life is also devastated badly. Though I posted my query about love also, but no one yet replied.

As per you said, I am eagerly waiting now when jupiter will move to 9th house in my natal chart.

Majorly I want to ask how my career graph would be now courtesy this tough saturn transit and then easy jupiter transit. I am a topper student of my class but some how I am not finding any fruits of the hard work I did.

Thanks and Regards!
Priya

sandstone

Banned
hi priya,

i base 2013 on a cluster of astro stuff, but i can always be wrong!! thus my tag - 45 degrees of certainty..

the saturn transit to your moon is a tough one.. the transit of saturn to your ascendant is also a tough transit. this is what you presently have to work with. it happens once every 29 years.. you will look back on this time as one heck of a learning experience, but now it probably seems restrictive, painful and downright unfriendly in some fundamental ways..

i am doing western and not vedic based astro.. you have a moon in libra which is a sign that is all about relationships..(your sun/mercury in the 7th emphasizes this too.) your emotional and close personal relationships will be under challenge with this saturn transit.. i keep on repeating myself and teaching you a little bit of astrology along the way, don't i? lol.. saturn delays what it touches.. it is delaying any romantic feelings you might have for another person and it is delaying your desire to live abroad.. it rules the 3rd and 4th house of your chart and is in the 3rd.. that you are a top student doesn't surprise me and congratulations on the hard work to reach that point.. it will bear fruit, but it isn't coming as quickly as you might want.. i am looking at your venus in aries which rules your sun, mercury and the 7th house if your time of birth is accurate which it probably is.. taurus is a sign with a lot of patience and knows how to methodically plod along in a systematic way to reach it's destination.. it doesn't have the energy of aries, but it has the patience that aries lacks.. your venus is in aries. i think i mentioned being patient and continuing to cultivate this part of your character as much as possible, especially under this strong transit of saturn.. you will reach what you work for and there are enough indicators in your chart for this as i see it.. this year will continue to be a tough one for you for the 1st half anyway, but later on it will ease up..

as for career direction - or what you call career graph - the sun in in a strong position to saturn and suggests you will achieve what you set out for yourself.. some career working with others - law perhaps, or anything with a 7th house taurus type emphasis is what i would be looking for.. perhaps it will go directly into your venus in aries in the 6th which trines - 120 degrees - onto your midheaven and which sits in a prominent position at the top of the t square in your chart.. you will have a better idea of the direction you are going then me, but i continue to think the saturn transit is trumping a lot of other aspects of your chart at this moment..

hopefully this is of some help! cheers -james

priya5

Hi James! (glad you posted your real name! :))

You could be wrong..but I believe you. At least you provide me a ray of hope..though study abroad is meant to be little late but it surely is there in my life! Frankly. if I landed up in US, I would thank you by heart.

Well being an Indian I always fall for vedic astro, but ya, you surely taught me western astrology (little bit!)

yes! you are right. I am going through tough transits which make me restrictive, painful and unfriendly! Its all amazing to see how planetary motions effect each second of life events. Seems like I am a victim of saturn transits but patience can soothe this tough time of surviving the transit.

Ya, I read about moon in libra online..it definitely is about relationships and may be that is why I am not getting any favorable reply from the guy. This time is so much like a big challenge!

FYI: My birth details are accurate to the core. With your latest post, I can only conclude that I would reach my destination but at slow pace! Being a Taurus-ian I am patiently waiting for some things to happen from ages (I wonder how could you be right in many predictions! great! )

Jan 2012 was very difficult to survive emotionally ..Feb was less difficult..and similarly as the initial months of 2012 passed, my emotional pain decreased a bit. But I am still in love with this guy about whom I referred. Don't know like study abroad, if I would get him also a love interest next year! Hopefully like you said, the second half of 2012 would be easier than first half.

Did you talk about law? I am a software engineer. Is there any job predicted for me in 2012?

Thank you! It is very nice to interact with you, James and discuss many aspects about my life!

Priya