Capricorn Sun / Sagittarius Moon & Libra Rising. What does this mean for me?

Quixotic

What does this combination do for my personality? I'm curious to hear others insights. My chart is predominantly Sagittarius & Capricorn, nearly all of my planets fall under those two.

I feel like Cap definitely contradicts Sagittarius, or it could possibly balance both out. What are your thoughts?

I'll attatch my birth chart just in case any of you wanna see it.

Sun: Capricorn
Moon: Sagittarius
Mercury: Sagittarius
Venus: Sagittarius
Mars: Sagittarius
Jupiter: Virgo
Saturn: Aquarius
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_sydney_201168.66335.20796.jpg
    astro_245gw_01_sydney_201168.66335.20796.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

HoldOrFold

It means nearly all your planets are in my 5th house. :innocent:

Your a Libra rising which means your ruling planet is a 2nd house Venus in Sagittarius. So that's going to take a front seat in everything, including the aspect it makes to Saturn in Aquarius.

And your Suns expression is colored by the trine to your Virgo Jupiter as well as the conjunction to Uranus.

virgo18

You value freedom with wiseness.

You like men who are adventurous and fun like sagittarius, but wise and responsible as a capricorn.

Quixotic

You value freedom with wiseness.

You like men who are adventurous and fun like sagittarius, but wise and responsible as a capricorn.

This is very true. My current partner is the embodiment of both of these traits.
He's a solar and lunar Gemini with a Leo Rising. He's very responsible, I guessed him to be a Cap rising.

HoldOrFold

What does this mean exactly? How does it color it?

Conjunction to Uranus means you're open minded and have a got a strong drive to be independent, unique and free.

A trine formed between the Sun and Jupiter shows a generous degree of creative talent. It denotes being intelligent, articulate and well informed on many subjects. Personal pride and integrity show up plainly in the way you conduct yourself. You like to cut a comfortable course that allows you to maintain your freedom and control of situations. You indulge yourself, and you are also very generous to others. (from Skyscript)

When a sun sign is conjunct a heavyweight planet from Saturn onwards, ie: Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, that sun person automatically becomes and honorary Saturian, Uranian, Neptunian and Plutonian cos the contact with very strong

So this makes you an honorary Aquarius/uranus type, plus sun conj Neptune would make you more sensitive, psychic and harder to define personality ego/pride traits

This chart is rather subjective as all planets are below the horizon and jupiter retro trapped in 12th doesn't offer much help

Saturn and pluto are singletons, and venus (chart ruler) only has one aspect, sextile to saturn. Two stellia, one Saggi and one Cappi.

stelliums in houses
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080418162943AA1TzLE
http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology/stellium_grandquintile.shtml
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33102
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

When prog mars get to IC and it's only 1' off approaching now, this is where you will put energy, focus and want to iniatate action. This can translate into arguements with family members.
In 4years time prog sun will be conj natal saturn, showing slow downs, frustrations and limitations with men, authority figures and family matters.

Prog venus has just come off 1' departing from natal mars, which is very sexually orientated, in 3rd house of communications, suggests pleasure (venus) from action (mars) in 3rd house matters.

When T Pluto gets to conj N Node/IC in 2013 there will be major changes and transformations with family members and your *life path/Lessons*

Leo MC/sun in 4th suggests working from home, poss family business

Quixotic

When a sun sign is conjunct a heavyweight planet from Saturn onwards, ie: Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, that sun person automatically becomes and honorary Saturian, Uranian, Neptunian and Plutonian cos the contact with very strong

So this makes you an honorary Aquarius/uranus type, plus sun conj Neptune would make you more sensitive, psychic and harder to define personality ego/pride traits

This chart is rather subjective as all planets are below the horizon and jupiter retro trapped in 12th doesn't offer much help

Saturn and pluto are singletons, and venus (chart ruler) only has one aspect, sextile to saturn. Two stellia, one Saggi and one Cappi.

stelliums in houses
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080418162943AA1TzLE
http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology/stellium_grandquintile.shtml
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33102
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

When prog mars get to IC and it's only 1' off approaching now, this is where you will put energy, focus and want to iniatate action. This can translate into arguements with family members.
In 4years time prog sun will be conj natal saturn, showing slow downs, frustrations and limitations with men, authority figures and family matters.

Prog venus has just come off 1' departing from natal mars, which is very sexually orientated, in 3rd house of communications, suggests pleasure (venus) from action (mars) in 3rd house matters.

When T Pluto gets to conj N Node/IC in 2013 there will be major changes and transformations with family members and your *life path/Lessons*

Leo MC/sun in 4th suggests working from home, poss family business
Thank you for your insight;

I can see this happening. I've been at odds with my parents for quite sometime. They're rather possessive and they don't want me to move out or leave them. They want to have their hand in everything I do, and I want nothing more than to be free of it.
I have both of their charts, birth time included. Would a synastry chart provide more insight as to why there is so much tension and what the final outcome could be?

Also, about the stelliums, does this mean I have one stellium in capricorn, which would be my 4th house, and another stellium in Sagittarius which would be my 3rd house?

Jupiter trapped in a retrograde in the 12th house, isn't the 12th house of secrete activity? Or of psychic abilities? Could that possibly mean that I would have very subtle psychic tendencies, or "luck" in that area? I only suspect that this is what it could be, simply because my entire life I've had some consistent deja-vu, where I've dreamed something, then was met with deja-vu a few weeks, or even a few months later and I have an intense flashback or vision for a few seconds. And also, I've been very receptive to spirits and things of that nature. Supposedly a school that I went to was haunted, and everyone knew about it, and a good number of people had some encounters with this spirit. She was harmless, and friendly, but took a certain liking to me, I always had that feeling that she was near me or even at sometimes, on me. It sent me into a nervous state even though I knew she was not a vengeful spirit.

Horus

Your setup is very interesting, Quixotic (great name too). How do you feel? Do you feel split or schizophrenic about certain things sometimes, or all of the time? Is there a tug of war between the grounded practical Cap side and the wandering erratic Sag.? With the personal planets and the all-powerful Moon there it seems like Sag. would have the upper hand.

A stellium is three or more planets in a given sign or house. They are not mutually exclusive and your stellia overlap. All it means is that you have extra emphasis in those particluar areas of life and with those approaches or styles.

Jupiter is the planet of faith and expansion but few planets operate normally in the 12th, plus it's retrograde and afflicted as well. You make your own luck but it is at cross purposes with your reason (square to Merc). Faith needs to be developed in isolation, and support and tension is placed on it from other planets as the singleton in the top half of the chart with multiple aspects to it -it's the chart's focalizer.

This and your 4th house stellium give you intuition and psychic ability. I have Sag. Moon like yourself but it is in the 12th house and I can sense and sometimes see spirits, I'm empathic, etc. We had a great thread all about this for people with planets in 4th,8th, and 12th houses (or water signs) to recount their experiences.

As for the ideal astro partner, you look to your Sun , Mars, 7th cusp and cusp ruler for clues. So you are looking for the traits of Cap, Sag., and Aries. Looks like it its mainly Sag, since Aries is ruled by Mars which is Sag. This is the freedom-loving sign (esp. in relationships) so that would suit your Venus well. However, since your North Node (future evolution a nd goals) is Cap, another Cap Sun or his major planets there conjucting your node would serve you best.

Quixotic

Your setup is very interesting, Quixotic (great name too). How do you feel? Do you feel split or schizophrenic about certain things sometimes, or all of the time? Is there a tug of war between the grounded practical Cap side and the wandering erratic Sag.? With the personal planets and the all-powerful Moon there it seems like Sag. would have the upper hand.

A stellium is three or more planets in a given sign or house. They are not mutually exclusive and your stellia overlap. All it means is that you have extra emphasis in those particluar areas of life and with those approaches or styles.

Jupiter is the planet of faith and expansion but few planets operate normally in the 12th, plus it's retrograde and afflicted as well. You make your own luck but it is at cross purposes with your reason (square to Merc). Faith needs to be developed in isolation, and support and tension is placed on it from other planets as the singleton in the top half of the chart with multiple aspects to it -it's the chart's focalizer.

This and your 4th house stellium give you intuition and psychic ability. I have Sag. Moon like yourself but it is in the 12th house and I can sense and sometimes see spirits, I'm empathic, etc. We had a great thread all about this for people with planets in 4th,8th, and 12th houses (or water signs) to recount their experiences.

As for the ideal astro partner, you look to your Sun , Mars, 7th cusp and cusp ruler for clues. So you are looking for the traits of Cap, Sag., and Aries. Looks like it its mainly Sag, since Aries is ruled by Mars which is Sag. This is the freedom-loving sign (esp. in relationships) so that would suit your Venus well. However, since your North Node (future evolution a nd goals) is Cap, another Cap Sun or his major planets there conjucting your node would serve you best.
Thank you so much for your insight!

I am at constant war with myself half the time, actually. I am a huge control freak, yet I act on impulse when in emotional situations. There is a deeply logically side to me, yet I long to just not care and be free-spirited. I make impulsive decisions then reflect later on like "Why the hell did I do that?" I am a huge worrier and I over analyze to the point where it makes me sick sometimes, yet I kick myself for it and ask myself why I stress so much.
So yes, its a bit of a tug of war.

As for my Jupiter rx, thats pretty interesting. Typically when I fight for what I want to do and I feel like its the right thing for me, it typically works out in my favor. I trust my own intuition and my own judgement, I'm very skeptical of others advice for me, especially because I get the feelings that they might be for selfish reasons on the other persons part.

And yes, I really do feel like I have some psychic tendencies as I can just "feel" positive or negative energies and I'm incredibly superstitious. And I know that it isn't all in my head, simply because I have such a grounded and practical and logical side to me.

I am at constant war with myself half the time, actually. I am a huge control freak, yet I act on impulse when in emotional situations. There is a deeply logically side to me, yet I long to just not care and be free-spirited. I make impulsive decisions then reflect later on like "Why the hell did I do that?" I am a huge worrier and I over analyze to the point where it makes me sick sometimes, yet I kick myself for it and ask myself why I stress so much.
So yes, its a bit of a tug of war.
I would say don't go for Cappi's as you have some outers/difficult planets in that sign which would make for difficult synastry/relationships. Definately, Aries, Saggi types though

Jupiter in 12th can suggests 11th hour friends and protection, so I've heard.

Jupiter in 12th House
you will find luck, ease of working and general good fortune coming through spiritual work, literature, art, poetry, religion or stage and screen work. Inspiration, support and guidance may come from an inner search for spiritual fulfilment - in the form of meditation, seclusion and introspective study. At some stage of life you may make a great personal sacrifice in order to fulfill your ideal of worthwhile service. There is likely to be an interest in medicine, chemistry, healing and metaphysical or occult studies - you have a healthy respect for ancient wisdom and the more profound teachings
http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/jupiterinhouses.php

Sticking to my Sag side would be my best bet, then astrologer50?
of course. There are 3indicators to me to look for. Aries Desc either you OR your partner will be rather assertive, 'me first' attitude and have lively interactions and lots of freedom. Saggi moon/mars (bossy mother syndrome) talks a lots, cud have 3mobiles placed in 3rd house of communications naturally ruled by gemini. AND Capp sun conj Uranus makes you honorary Aquarius/uranus type as your sun will be strongly influenced by Uranus, it could also make you (espec when older) rather eccentric.

Munch

I'm also Capricorn Sun, Sag. Moon and Libra rising. :wink:

How it plays out for me is that I always tend to put the other person first. I detest a bad situation. I am diplomatic to a fault, literally. I bend and bend and bend until I snap, and man I can snap! lol.

My knee-jerk response to tough situations is very much so about getting out! I always need a minute (or hour, or day, or week, etc) to get away and get in touch with my freedom and what makes me happy. Usually though, my sense of duty keeps me present and sulky because I can't do what I want and get away.

On the bright side, when things are going well, I am as happy as they come and super reliable. I am willing to jump in and roll up my sleeves to help most everyone.

I'm also considered bi-polar.......umm, I could see that. lol.

Just looking again and our Suns, Moons and Ascs are conjunct. At least we can come to the conclusion that this mix creates some lovely ladies! hehe.

Last edited: