Career Birth Chart Reading

needles

Hey guys. I'm looking for any possible indications in my birth chart to determine what career path I should take. I've been thinking about a creative/artistic career (writing/acting or music) but I've been in a rut about it for a few years and I'm trying to get some insight from anyone who can explain my chart career-wise. Thanks. :joyful:

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_x.83969.57115.gif
    astro_w2at_01_x.83969.57115.gif
    56.9 KB · Views: 25

kimbermoon

October 8
Mercury is strong in it's own domicile, as ruler of both the MC and the ASC. Mercury can be involved with writing and literature, typically favored in the 9th H of publishing. It can also relate to character acting, with the ability to adapt to different roles, since it rules the ASC [persona]. Your Leo energies also contribute to creative expression in some form. I would encourage you to pursue these interests of yours, for the key to happiness is doing something that you love as a source of income.

There are hurdles to overcome however, as shown by the Yod configuration; Mercury = Pluto/Neptune.
This denotes inner frustrations that are needing to be addressed, which can cause much tension if not attended to. With Saturn in the 5th House of creativity this shows the obstacles you face in getting your artistic endeavors noticed. That denotes that you need to apply a lot of hard-work, dedication and patience to carve out a path for yourself.

The planet Uranus rules your 6th h of employment, which can make for inconsistency and many changes in the work activities you undertake, and we see that planet as an afflictor to Mars/Jupiter. Since it opposes the Moon in the house of career, you are subject to emotional instability at times, due to mood changes that tend to be regulated by the Moon's monthly rhythms.
This Moon is also in it's own domicile, giving it greater influence at the emotional level. These all serve to have an impact on your creativity, but not necessarily in a bad way; the challenges show areas that need to be developed over the course of your life; since Pluto trines your Moon this denotes that self-transformation is a strong part of your life experience.
You would want a more detailed analysis of your chart in order to resolve the puzzles that have been set out for you, for it is the transits and progressions that set the energies into play.

Your recent slump has in part been due to Saturn's transit over Pluto in your chart, and that is certainly about significant change happening in the life; perhaps a new beginning relating to your creativity. You can be optimistic since you are undergoing a new cycle of activity, growth and socialization with Jupiter making it's return and begins a new cycle; it will be in Leo for the coming year, so this is the time to focus on making things happen and being open to potential opportunities that present themselves.

Vision10

Well, needles, You get bored very easily.. You are more inclined towards Learning and reading and educating yourself.. You are obsessive about learning.. You are restless and nervous .. You have a beautiful handwriting.. Your Mind is always searching for something Like a deer in a forest ..Your Speech is very eloquent. Personally i think Teaching is the best job for where u can study constantly and advice.. You are emotionally connected with your network group and you would love to discuss ideas , information and lots of communication with authoritative figures.. Media, Acting, art, history every day routine in your life.. You are aggressive, quick thinker & Argumentative in nature. You love to make friends with those who are philosophical in nature & those who love travelling.. Your creative abilities is improved through Organise, structure and repetitive work.. You Like to do many things at one time.. Your emotions are scattered in different directions.. You always challenge authority figures and jack of all trades.. You must cultivate 2 professions Ex Professor (Teaching) In large university Setting & Writing Novels or Dark fantasy poetry etc.. Heal your family & nurture and build emotional security.. Understand your childhood. You Value female relationships!! Last But not the least, Follow Your Own sense of truth , Do no adapt to your audience!! .. Teachers and preachers of Higher knowledge to make this world better place.. Everyday 5 mins meditation would calm ur restless mind.. Travelling is the best antidote for you!! Higher education or u must constantly update yourself in your work environment!! I hope i ve helped you enough, peace out!! :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

dhundhun

Hey guys. I'm looking for any possible indications in my birth chart to determine what career path I should take. I've been thinking about a creative/artistic career (writing/acting or music) but I've been in a rut about it for a few years and I'm trying to get some insight from anyone who can explain my chart career-wise. Thanks. :joyful:

Don't change your career. You inclination is on right path as per chart and you could do best there.