Asteroids in Astrology, Lillith, the 8th house. HELP!!!

Hey Astrologers! :biggrin:

Tonight I decided to re-examine my natal chart (something I tend to forget about since I'm so interested in other people) and I directed my interest toward the asteroids. I'm vaguely familiar with their origins and meanings, but haven't studied them too intensely. I'm wondering if any pros could help me out?

There seems to be some recurring themes with my Pisces in the 8th house. From what I've read, there are consistent aspects that keep referring to the loss of an "inheritance". I find this incredibly interesting as I come from an enormous family built on an extremely powerful company. Although millionaires, they're humble, and we work for what we have so we understand value. I have lived my entire life going to public schools, growing up in apartments, and working hard to help my mom with my sister while she worked and went to school. I've followed in those footsteps and have continued to work hard. I'm 21, I don't get allowance from my family like the rich kids on t.v., my bank of america account has $40 in it, I'm a student, but I love my life. I love my family, and they are extremely generous. My grandparents are wonderful and have set up a trust for me when I have a family so I can afford a home and a good life for myself and them. That being said, without being greedy, I really am looking forward to that money. I am unable to have kids myself, I'm looking into surgery within the next couple years, I'm engaged to be married, and I feel like a poor kid who has promise to win the lottery.

But the stars are in charge, aren't they? So, now I'm curious. Do my Pallas, Vesta, Saturn, and Lillith in Pisces in the 8th house have anything to do with losing that inheritance? I'm prepared for anything, and I'm going to work my *** off for a good life either way, but I really will find some comfort in knowing more.

Don't sugarcoat it! The stars can be cruel, I get it, it's all life lessons. I've learned some painful ones, we all have. This wouldn't even be close to the worst, but everything specific in my life has been depicted through my chart, so I know this is generic enough to be there.

PLEASE ANY INSIGHT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 18