Can I become an astronaut with this chart?

Leocorpicer

Hello. Becoming an astronaut is my childhood dream. I am currently 18 years old and have worked very hard for this goal. I have almost perfected my English at the age of 15 (I am from Turkey). I currently intend to study physics and computer science in university. I also intend to win a scholarship and progress my studies abroad. Anyway, here are the interesting things I have found in my own chart:

-Sun in the first house conjunct ascendant, dignified by sign and triplicity

-Jupiter, dignified by triplicity, 4th house, square Mercury, sextile Sun

-Part of Fortune 24 Aries, 10th house (I feel that Aries MC is good for becoming an astronaut)

-Very well aspected mars as the ruler of the MC, trines both uranus and neptune by 0 orb and sextiles pluto

-Uranus & Neptune conjunction by 0 orb in the 6th house of work

-Mercury opposite Uranus and Neptune, trine Pluto (these aspects should be good for scientific pursuits, I am often told that they boost intellect)

I know that becoming an astronaut is very hard but I am determined enough to have a chance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.72418.11820.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.72418.11820.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 22

bubuza_dulce

Good luck to you, I wanted to become an astronaut for a long time!
I agree that an Aries MC looks good, especially with POF there. You also have NN in Sag which could point to travelling...far.
I don't know if it's true but maybe your Sun (a star) in Leo in the 1st and your NN in the 5th could draw you to shine and be attracted to things ... that shine?:tongue:

SniperBomber328

First of all the Sun is in the 2nd house (whole signs method) and NOT in triplicity since the Sun is occidental, therefore making Jupiter the Triplicty ruler for the Fire signs in this chart (which falls under the Air sign Libra).

I think (don't quote me) that Astronomy/Astronaut relativities are ruled by Mercury and Saturn, respectively. Saturn ,I think, holds more relevance here since he indicates space travel and all other activities related to Astronaut duties. What I see here (again 'whole signs') is Saturn in Aquarius in the 8th house. Here Saturn is domicile, but in the 8th house (which I think is his house of Joy in the chaldean scheme) and retrograde.

After all that is written, if you truly want to become an Astronaut then strive for it. Never hurts too try (especially if that is what your heart desires). I think becoming an Astronaut is a wonderful dream to have, and dedication and passion are definitely the key factors here.

Last edited:

gen6k

Well astronauticalism needs a lot of charactor type things, speed, readiness, emotional maturity, teamwork, physicality, above average intelligence, intricate machinery type workability and theoretical sciences.

If you feel that you truely possess the qualities of a "mission" type person, and that this view of yourself is legitimate then it is possible if you know it is with luck.

I would have someone do a vedic reading for you instead because it seems to be better at digging deep career traits.

Your mercury seems to be placed in a gauquelin sector, but its in cancer. Which makes the thing a bit complex, but it has nice ties to the 3rd house with mars. And Uranus/Neptune.

I think the hidden dynamics with the 7th/8th in aquarius is going to play a big part of it. I would see Aquarius dealing with space plus those houses at least inside the situation.

Last edited:

miquar

Hi. You'll need to join a military Air Force for a start. I don't know if there are any placements that are more common in astronauts - that's something you could research. I suspect that there are lots of subtle things going on astrologically with a very rare job like that - for example the synastry with the natal chart of the nation state concerned, and the right transits to both during the period when you are in your 'astronautical prime' and therefore a viable candidate for any missions.

If I were you I'd try to see what its a symbol of for you, so that in the very likely event that you don't get anywhere near such a position (sorry to be negative - its just statistics) you might find other ways to meet the same need (or you might deal with any wound inside you that you're compensating for by striving after this goal).

gen6k

Yeah. On the other hand all the "supreme human" stuff is probably bs. you should look into astronaut charts and see the correlations and specialities. Because its probably more like can you pull it off, can you move around, can you keep quiet, etc. There must be an "under-side" to it. Like maybe a supposed failure for non-astronauts in the industry is actually their advantage. It could even be a neurological problem instead of neurological equilibrium. Like these people are machines they just hyperfocus on the situation. I'm not sure becuase I dont know enough, but I know that theres usually a trick. Like put the cold underrrated bully on the judge seat.