Worried about my child's Sun Square Pluto! Is she doomed?

fotto

Hello all,

I have recently been to an astrologer and had my daughter's chart interpreted. She said pretty worrying things about her childhood. She is currently 2.5 years old and is a very warm, happy and social child who gets along with everyone. However according to her chart (Pluto and Saturn effects mainly as I've been told) she is supposed to be a very emotionally-reserved child, feeling constantly criticized, going through a really hard-time starting from school age and these will be all because of her father who will make her feel that way. My husband is a caring and involved father, also affectionate meaning does not have problems showing his love. He does have minor issues like everyone else but nothing described as being cold and unloving. I really do not understand.

I have been losing sleep over this and on top of this today I found out that my other child which is due this October (i am pregnant) also has this Sun Square Pluto aspect! :(

Are these aspects a doom on my children ? :(

I would really appreciate if you could take a look at the chart and give some insights. It will really be very appreciated.

One quick note: We are currently (and will probably be for another while) living abroad, could these hard aspects be related that, them not feeling fit in to the society they live in?

Thanks in advance for your time.

awfully worried mom

Attachments

• lale.gif
    lale.gif
    58 KB · Views: 40

Carris

Hello all,

I have recently been to an astrologer and had my daughter's chart interpreted. She said pretty worrying things about her childhood. She is currently 2.5 years old and is a very warm, happy and social child who gets along with everyone. However according to her chart (Pluto and Saturn effects mainly as I've been told) she is supposed to be a very emotionally-reserved child, feeling constantly criticized, going through a really hard-time starting from school age and these will be all because of her father who will make her feel that way. My husband is a caring and involved father, also affectionate meaning does not have problems showing his love. He does have minor issues like everyone else but nothing described as being cold and unloving. I really do not understand.

I have been losing sleep over this and on top of this today I found out that my other child which is due this October (i am pregnant) also has this Sun Square Pluto aspect! :(

Are these aspects a doom on my children ? :(

I would really appreciate if you could take a look at the chart and give some insights. It will really be very appreciated.

One quick note: We are currently (and will probably be for another while) living abroad, could these hard aspects be related that, them not feeling fit in to the society they live in?

Thanks in advance for your time.

awfully worried mom
No, please don't believe that.

I also have the same sun square pluto with a pretty wide 4* orb - there was some willfulness with authority - but I guess most of us went through that in our teenage years. So please don't worry about it. I get along perfectly well with both my parents.

And saturn sun conjunct only means that the person does not like show leadership or authority. That is all. Since there is a stellium of 4 planets in the 5th house this means that your daughter is very priented towards creativity, play, recreation, children etc. And with uranus's aspect she is likely to be very brilliant at it.

Sun mercury gives a very talkative intelligent person and the aspect from uranus is likely to make her very brilliant, a genius, unconventional, radical.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Others may disagree with me, but given the multitudes of interpretation for each planetary archetype, in a sign, in a house and in aspect, I think it very unwise to accept a single, negative chart interpretation, especially for a two year old child with its life and opportunities yet to unfold.

But also, for myself, and this is only my opinion, I do not interpret the charts of newborns or young children for parents. I think it may cause undo worry and harm. I would ignore the charts of both children and bring them up with honest and open hearts and leave the rest to their fate.

babydoll

marriage might suffer but i think it is a bit early to think about that dont you think? men might find her too dominate... shes only 2.5years old