2012- end of the world?

Niplan

Banned
I've been studying the 2012 stuff for a while, i'm unemployed ya know.

Anyways no culture actually says its the end of the world.

the Mayan people say that the serpent feathered got quatzicotil will come back to reclaim his kingdom.

the Hopi people believe that the great purification will come and those who can not live in peace with the earth mother will just fade away.

Most of them aren't doom and gloom, However a lot of them are preceded by an uber amount of natural disasters.

there is also a theory called time wave zero, that uses the Chinese oracle the Iching, and maps the serries of hexagrams out over a line graph, that matches up with major events in history.

the creator called it novelty, it was a graph that when we got sick of novelty everything would change, And at 2012, this graph that matches up perfectly with history flat lines.

there is also a computer program that was designed to predict stock market forecasts by scouring the internet for bits of information and compiling it, using an algorithm somehow that picks up subconscious clues in what we type on the internet. It actually started bringing back prophecy's of natural disasters and earth quakes etc.

It says the same thing about 2012, a shift in consciousness and natural disasters before hand.

and of course, the sun actualy does align in the galatic center, Also, The way scorpio's tail and sagitariu's arrow used to be aligned, they would cross, and the center of the cross is the galatic center.

P.S. Tik, Its 13 Baktun, 14 ahau

the long count is baktun, The year count is ahau (i think)

Last edited:

fensi88

I cast the chart :2012- end of the world-true or false?

picture.php

It is true if:
lord asc- fixed/no
moon- fixed/yes
lord of moon -fixed/no
lord asc- not cadent and good aspect to benefic or su/yes
moon- not cadent and good aspect to benefic or su/no
lord of moon -not cadent and good aspect to benefic or su/yes
angles - fixed/no
moon rule angle/no
So, 5:3 for NO.

kbell

No the world will not end in 2012, though I do believe the closer it gets there will be more earth happenings (natural disasters) and some may think the world is ending and commit suicide. It's an important turning point, though.

dhundhun

The Dec 21 2012 event has no relations with planets in solar system and any chart drawn won't reveal that.

It is beyond traditional astrology and related to Galactic alignment. This is what happens on Dec 21 2012.

2012__alignment1.jpg

(Source of image: http://thewriteguy.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/2012__alignment1.jpg)

Due to size of Sun and Earth, this alignment lasts about 30 years (this time around every Dec 21 and its opposite every Jun ??). Already started happening 10-15 years ago.

The prophecies are linked with Earth, Sun, and Dark Rift of Center of Galaxy coming in straight line.

Some of the dooms prophecies linked with this are:
- Change in magnetic polarity of Earth (north becomes south)
- Solar flare

By the way this Galactic Alignment happens every 12,900 years (half of 25,800 years - linked with precision of equinox).

Last edited:

danette

I had a dream that I saw the Sun explode and I seen it and heard it. it was 2 explosions and I knew that it was how it ends. It was not a normal dream, it was one of the special ones. There is a difference,This was a premonition dream. I have had this type of dream many times in my life, this is the kind that comes to pass. I may be wrong this time, but I don't think so. It was frightening .

platy

Last edited:

danette

In the dream I had, I first heard the exposition and I looked to the sun and it exploded from the inside and it was yet held together and the 2nd one, it popped. It odd thing was that as I looked at it , it was represented as a basketball. After the dream, I found a site called SOHO and that's where the government watches the Sun, As I was going through their site, I came across a page where they used a "basketball to represent the sun.In the dream, right before the explosion, the sun was a darker color. somewhat dark It happened during the day. I knew that it was just a matter of minutes before we would no longer exist. I just wanted to get my children with me so we could be together. It was so real and scary. When i think about this, like I'm doing now, it reminds me once again, life is too short to waste my days on stupid things, like my friend Max. LOL Actually, i already know about my friend problem, If anyone could please look at my introduction page could you help me with my questions. Thank you, i Danette

flea

I read I while back that carl calleman who has studied the mayan calander for ages....puts the end calender date as 28th October 2010????

Is it a specific date that is important or is it just a time of transition when the precession of the equinoxes shifts to aquairus. And is there a specific date when the precession of equinox changes every 2000 years???

FleaXX

dr. farr

is there a specific date when the precession of equinox changes every 2000 years???

FleaXX

No, none of the literature supports the idea of a specific date (such as day of a month) although many different dates have been speculated about. Even estimates of the exact year when the move of the vernal point into the constellation Aquarius will occur, varies widely-range has been from 1889-by C.C.Zain-to 2050-by Mathers-to 2200-by Steiner-to 2600-by Robson, just to mention a few such speculations.

FreeVirgo

Hi Danette,

Dream analysis is quite different, in Astrology, neptune rules over these ancient and mystical wonders of our lifes experiences.. A sun in our dreams represents our natural energy associated with the divine power (the center)The color yellow represents innocence and youth.. and a explosion in a dream is anger or overpowering emotions, pouring out of anykind of an emotion-sad, fear, excitement.. so the sun exploding in your dream would be strong emotions connected to your core.. your vitality or direction in life..

in a scientific perspective.. the sun exploding does not mean the end of life all togehter but the beginning of new life... when a sun dies it lets out more energy into the universe than anything else.. it has the ability to form new solar systems out of a burnt out sun.. energy does not die it just transforms into something more extroidinary than what our human minds can wrap itself around.

The burnt out sun becomes a giant diamond in the universe!

The sun in your dream could also mean big changes in your life's direction (a rebirth of some sort??)

In the dream I had, I first heard the exposition and I looked to the sun and it exploded from the inside and it was yet held together and the 2nd one, it popped. It odd thing was that as I looked at it , it was represented as a basketball. After the dream, I found a site called SOHO and that's where the government watches the Sun, As I was going through their site, I came across a page where they used a "basketball to represent the sun.In the dream, right before the explosion, the sun was a darker color. somewhat dark It happened during the day. I knew that it was just a matter of minutes before we would no longer exist. I just wanted to get my children with me so we could be together. It was so real and scary. When i think about this, like I'm doing now, it reminds me once again, life is too short to waste my days on stupid things, like my friend Max. LOL Actually, i already know about my friend problem, If anyone could please look at my introduction page could you help me with my questions. Thank you, i Danette

Claire19

I saw the movie 2012 the other day. (the graphics was good)...
But then is it for real?? is the world really going to end?
Shall we start a discussion on this??
I dont think so. We should concentrate on living now. Whatever events are to unfold we can do nothing about......day by day......

Claire19

I read I while back that carl calleman who has studied the mayan calander for ages....puts the end calender date as 28th October 2010????

Is it a specific date that is important or is it just a time of transition when the precession of the equinoxes shifts to aquairus. And is there a specific date when the precession of equinox changes every 2000 years???

FleaXX
There are many and varied dates for the end and I think they mean the end of time....we may shift into a faster vibration or upgrade in some way. THere has been talk of a major body such as a comet that passes by Earth every few thousand years and caused havoc, such as polar shifts etc. Or "Planet X". However if I knew for sure I would spend all my money now. hee hee. I try to live as if today is the last day anyway.
:happy:

flea

I never understood it to be an end of the world date....just a significant turning point. Maybe it is the opportunity to relase a whole load of fear from the planet??

FleaXX

divine g

Banned
The Book of Revelations paints a picture of the end of this world as a series of events, happening one after the other. To Danette, the Sun behaved that way in November 03, it was the biggest bang ever recorded from it. Revelations also speaks of the Sun becoming black, and the moon turning to blood before some of the final disasters. The December 04 quake that caused the tsunami(actually shook the planet), Katrina in September 05. Things have been relatively quiet in terms of huge disasters that the whole world hears about, up until the Haiti quake.

Pluto in Capricorn has a lot to do with this, as PLuto rules absolute final destruction, and Capricorn rules form, and structure, buildings etc. So you can just expect to see disasters along the line of Haiti in the years leading up to 2012, it's not just that specific date. Remember how the news showed dead bodies laying in the streets of Haiti? Well the Book of Jeremiah quotes God as saying He will have bodies lined up from one end of the earth to the other.

For those who dont believe in God. Well you're exactly the type of person that He will be purifying the planet of. Planet X may actually not be a planet but something else. Revelation speaks of something coming down out of "heaven" to earth. Basically, everyone has a small piece to the puzzle, but the bigger picture is that there is a Maker, there is an Owner of this planet, this planet didn't make itself. And the Bible is full of stories of "natural" disasters, which really occur when He gets angry. It's never arbitrary, He targets specific nations and cities, and punishes them for His own reasons. The great Flood spoken of in the beginning of the Bible shows that God is capable of killing us all at once if he wants through the forces of nature.

Again, not to turn this into a religious discussion, but religon is part of astrology, the 9th and 12th houses. And the Book of Revelation is FILLED with ASTROLOGICAL SYMBOLISM. It's written in code for those who know the signs. Again, those who dont believe in God, or hate to hear about Bible prophecies, are probably the type of person He will be eliminating to make room for more enlightened beings.

Last edited: