Please, if you can help (this is a long one...)

Renee35

Hello, if you look at my past threads here on the forum I look like a nutcase.
But, I so appreciate the insight I've been lucky enough to recieve.
I could really use your objective/brilliant/insight, but 1st I need to give a bit of a plot and then I'll attach the charts, using Placidius.

History:
I am a mother, I have 2 boys - one of whom is autistic, I choose to have children with my convicted stalker (who is also a criminal but oh so, cunning).
I have enemies, more than a few - these include a couple of lawyers (male and female).

What I want to know:
It seems things go bad for myself and my eldest autistic son and great for my manipulative stalker (who is getting subversive help from those enemies). He is as of late threatening to have the children live with him, taken from me, he filed perjury filled documents at the courthouse but to refute them may complicate matters. So, I simply replied with why there shouldn't be a change in the PP (parenting plan) and I should remain the sole custodial parent. He served me improperly, in order to have it continued, I believe his assail on me will last until the end of June (that's when he'd get a trial if he "wins" or prevails at this hearing that will be striken or continued for a month (just in time for mars square mars for me).

Uranus has begun conjuncting his MOON and I want to believe that the Neptune Mars square he's dealing with will assure the best interest of my children...But, he's got so much good via other transits. Perhaps the Saturn and Jupiter squares he has will save us?

My autistic son is already dealing with stress to his routine, my stalker (chart title Dick) is going to ***** it up some more this weekend, I believe in April 2019 - Uranus will Oppose his Moon - that's frightening and only due to my belief that it can't hit him until it's within 2 or 3 degrees...

Attached are the charts.

Thank you...
:sad:

Last edited:

Renee35

Charts Below:
MOM.png

Renee35

I'm unsure how to post more than 1 chart via attachement, here's the babies:

Attachments

• indy.png
    indy.png