Where to search next, Azimine AC ruler and Void moon.

Whoam1

In my natal chart I have one deficant sign, my AC ruler, and on top of being Azimine it's also in Rx. My sun is Conj. my AC, it's only aspect, and the AC has no strong ruler behind it, the Sun is also in a neutral place not in a favoring house or sign (1st house Capricorn). I've never related to my sun sign or my AC sign (this is probably why). If I go to look at my moon sign, also hard to relate too, it's void, it's very small minded, on top of being in harsh aspect to a (dark and pitted degree) black moon Lilith, a harsh aspect (acting at opposition strength) with Pluto, and a harsh aspect with Chiron (and the moon is also in the 8th house). What do I look at next in my chart? My luminaries which seemed so unlike me are actually in harsh places so I'm not enterky crazy.

I have found my Soul Signifier my Lord of Genture and my Final Disposter, also the planets with the most aspects, but I don't know what one take precedence, any suggestions? I also have Stelliums while the signs do have influence in my life I wouldn't say they have as much influence as the stellium ruling planet they charge.