Concerning Birth Chart??

emoliar

Some people who have viewed my chart said that they are very concerning things in my chart and that I'm going to die soon becausse of it?? so can someone who is sort of a professional go over my chart because i'm actually very scared now:( Thank you so much??

Attachments

• IMG_0367.JPG
    IMG_0367.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 48

katydid

Whoever told you that is an idiot. Please do not let them do any more readings on your chart. There is nothing indicating death or danger. :bandit:

You have had Saturn opposing your large group of Gemini planets. So that can be a difficult time and stressful, etc. That cycle is over, thank goodness. I am sure it was quite a test for you. You are still here and you can relax a bit now. :cool:

You have a lot of Gemini in your chart. I think that Geminis sometimes take things too literally. So reading about Astrology and the SYMBOLS of Astrology can be confusing for the mentally logical, rational, literal views of Geminis/Virgos.

You are very young and have a long healthy life ahead of you.

For your chart, the study of Astrology could do you well in terms of exploring how you relate to others and how to be in intimate relationships. You have a large group of planets in the house of 'intimate/romantic associations.'

So there will be a focus on that in this 'young' part of your life journey.

You may also be interested in business and finance and banking etc? You could be a very successful business/strategy person. :wink:

I think it can be difficult for mutable air Gemini to be housed in a fixed water 8th house. Temptations, internal power struggles. You like transparency and truth and yet feel the need for secrecy and self protection at times.

Delving deeply into your chart, as a personal exploration, could be life changing and wonderful for you. But please do not buy into everything anyone tells you about YOUR chart. You are young and impressionable and you may attract some charlatans who will scare you and mislead you, needlessly.

You have so much curiosity and have the ability to read and research for yourself.

You are much more intelligent than you give yourself credit for.

You are still very very young. Do not underestimate yourself. I have a lot of faith in your ability to learn and grow.

Last edited:

katydid

Also, you have Libra rising, with the ruler, Venus, being placed in the 8th of magnetic sexual energy.

You have the Sun sandwiched between the Moon and Venus in the 8th. I think you are very pretty/alluring and attract a lot of unwanted attention. I am afraid that some people try to gain power by pretending to know a lot about you, using astrology/numerology etc, to gain leverage. :alien:

Please protect yourself from this kind of intimidation. All of these planets in the 8th tell me that YOU yourself can research and find out what you need to know about your spiritual journey. :ninja:

aquarius7000

Hi,

You are just 17 years old and my strong suggestion is that you stay away from people that perhaps are so morbid and frustrated with their own lives that they like to misapprehend the lives of others. Obviously, given what they told you, they have little idea about Astrology.

Your Asc. ruler, Venus, is in a neutral sign (so, not in its sign of detriment or fall). By the way, how correct is your time of birth? Asking because it is so rounded off (to 5 pm).

Also, what are you studying and what career do you intend to take up? Just interested to know with the Mercury in the 9th. Do you travel, or are you studying languages? Interestingly enough, you also have your Moon in Gemini, so your Merc. and Moon like eachother as they both are in positive mutual reception (Mercury is in Cancer, which is Moon's home sign, and the Moon is in Gemini, which is Mercury's home sigh).

emoliar

Whoever told you that is an idiot. Please do not let them do any more readings on your chart. There is nothing indicating death or danger. :bandit:

You have had Saturn opposing your large group of Gemini planets. So that can be a difficult time and stressful, etc. That cycle is over, thank goodness. I am sure it was quite a test for you. You are still here and you can relax a bit now. :cool:

You have a lot of Gemini in your chart. I think that Geminis sometimes take things too literally. So reading about Astrology and the SYMBOLS of Astrology can be confusing for the mentally logical, rational, literal views of Geminis/Virgos.

You are very young and have a long healthy life ahead of you.

For your chart, the study of Astrology could do you well in terms of exploring how you relate to others and how to be in intimate relationships. You have a large group of planets in the house of 'intimate/romantic associations.'

So there will be a focus on that in this 'young' part of your life journey.

You may also be interested in business and finance and banking etc? You could be a very successful business/strategy person. :wink:

I think it can be difficult for mutable air Gemini to be housed in a fixed water 8th house. Temptations, internal power struggles. You like transparency and truth and yet feel the need for secrecy and self protection at times.

Delving deeply into your chart, as a personal exploration, could be life changing and wonderful for you. But please do not buy into everything anyone tells you about YOUR chart. You are young and impressionable and you may attract some charlatans who will scare you and mislead you, needlessly.

You have so much curiosity and have the ability to read and research for yourself.

You are much more intelligent than you give yourself credit for.

You are still very very young. Do not underestimate yourself. I have a lot of faith in your ability to learn and grow.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my chart and thank you for the advice:)

emoliar

Hi,

You are just 17 years old and my strong suggestion is that you stay away from people that perhaps are so morbid and frustrated with their own lives that they like to misapprehend the lives of others. Obviously, given what they told you, they have little idea about Astrology.

Your Asc. ruler, Venus, is in a neutral sign (so, not in its sign of detriment or fall). By the way, how correct is your time of birth? Asking because it is so rounded off (to 5 pm).

Also, what are you studying and what career do you intend to take up? Just interested to know with the Mercury in the 9th. Do you travel, or are you studying languages? Interestingly enough, you also have your Moon in Gemini, so your Merc. and Moon like eachother as they both are in positive mutual reception (Mercury is in Cancer, which is Moon's home sign, and the Moon is in Gemini, which is Mercury's home sigh).

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my chart:) yes I was actually born exactly at 5:00pm haha. So far I plan to become a doctor but I'm hoping to run my own practice rather than working at a hospital haha. And i love traveling but I have not had a lot of chances to mostly because my parents are too busy to travel. And I actually currently know 3 languages but I'm studying 2 more currently. I find language fascinating and I hope to learn at least 6 languages in my lifetime:)

kshantaram

Premium Member
could pick as relevant, do share pointwise feedbacks :

libra asc lord venus analytical gemini 8th,
prone to pulmonary chronic health issues, research aptitude;
sun-moon-mars-venus gemini 8th pulmonologist etc
sun-mars able to cope with challenges;
mars accident prone, prone to surgery;

sun lord 10th over 8th, career issues;

mars-venus lords 6/8 over 8th, success amidst adversity;

moon lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck and support from father;

mer-rahu north node cancer 9th, acting skills;
sensitive-depressive, foreign travels-pilgrimage;
rise-fall in life, need for ancestor worship,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;

gemini-mer 9th settling at 32+, rahu settling at 42+

ketu separative node cap 3rd,
ambitious, hardworking, accident prone, detachment from siblings;

sat now transit ketu-cap 3rd good for initiative-progress'
but accident prone, seeking change/transfer;
mer-sat opp negotiaiton

jup-sat lords 4/5 over taurus 7th, prosperity, delayed marriage;
research aptitude, dentistry, hotel management, banking, economics;

mars-venus lords 1/7 over 8th,
marriage-relationship by mere attractions;
7th lord mars over 8th, sickly spouse perhaps;

libra asc objective, just, social, wavery decision making;
scorpio first magnetic personality, research-orientation;
first house lord mars over 8th, chronic health issues, urological etc;

jup now year ahead transit occult scorpio first trine own pisces 9th for
luck-edu-romance-children-advisory position;
and trine elevated aspect over cancer 9th for
luck-edu-father-husband-children-travels-spirituality;

jup transit scorpio opp sat taurus 7th, misjudgments-missed opportunities
in health-relationship/marriage-employment etc to avoid.

wishing well, kshantaram

emoliar

could pick as relevant, do share pointwise feedbacks :

libra asc lord venus analytical gemini 8th,
prone to pulmonary chronic health issues, research aptitude;
sun-moon-mars-venus gemini 8th pulmonologist etc
sun-mars able to cope with challenges;
mars accident prone, prone to surgery;

sun lord 10th over 8th, career issues;

mars-venus lords 6/8 over 8th, success amidst adversity;

moon lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck and support from father;

mer-rahu north node cancer 9th, acting skills;
sensitive-depressive, foreign travels-pilgrimage;
rise-fall in life, need for ancestor worship,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;

gemini-mer 9th settling at 32+, rahu settling at 42+

ketu separative node cap 3rd,
ambitious, hardworking, accident prone, detachment from siblings;

sat now transit ketu-cap 3rd good for initiative-progress'
but accident prone, seeking change/transfer;
mer-sat opp negotiaiton

jup-sat lords 4/5 over taurus 7th, prosperity, delayed marriage;
research aptitude, dentistry, hotel management, banking, economics;

mars-venus lords 1/7 over 8th,
marriage-relationship by mere attractions;
7th lord mars over 8th, sickly spouse perhaps;

libra asc objective, just, social, wavery decision making;
scorpio first magnetic personality, research-orientation;
first house lord mars over 8th, chronic health issues, urological etc;

jup now year ahead transit occult scorpio first trine own pisces 9th for
luck-edu-romance-children-advisory position;
and trine elevated aspect over cancer 9th for
luck-edu-father-husband-children-travels-spirituality;

jup transit scorpio opp sat taurus 7th, misjudgments-missed opportunities
in health-relationship/marriage-employment etc to avoid.

wishing well, kshantaram

Thanks for the great information!!:)

aquarius7000

Emoliar,

What do you plan on specialize in?

And, yes, foreign languages will really fulfil you. Which three do you know (besides English, of course:))

emoliar

Emoliar,

What do you plan on specialize in?

And, yes, foreign languages will really fulfil you. Which three do you know (besides English, of course:))

So far, I'm highly considering becoming a dermatologist or a psychiatrist but i'm open to any speciality. I currently know Spanish and French very well and I'm somewhat good at Japanese. Yes I find learning languages super fun honestly and I hope to also learn German, Korean, Arabic, and Italian one day. It's a big goal but hopefully I can do it lol

aquarius7000

Good... with that eight house energy, psychiatry is a good option, or perhaps also something re. forensics.

Pick German of the lot first and then we can 'talk' about people in German here, lol. If not, then on parle francais. I like German better though :)

emoliar

Good... with that eight house energy, psychiatry is a good option, or perhaps also something re. forensics.

Pick German of the lot first and then we can 'talk' about people in German here, lol. If not, then on parle francais. I like German better though :)

Yes I'm definitely leaning towards psychiatry lol. And sure I'll learn German next haha