what should i do??

christina1989

Hey guys last few days i was in other country and i met this guy he is younger than me and i liked him.
We messaged through whole my trip there and i had a chance to even kiss with him and other stuff, but i didnt want meet him since i have some problems with my sexuality and i was scared not him but me lol its long story.
Even now i still think of him and we still kind a message each other but we live 10 hours away from each other.
I asked on friday does he like me..

I am mars in scorpio in 12th house and moon is in his house soo it shows i like him.
He is venus in capricorn and probably sun too there is aspect between sun and mars sextile i think it showed opportunity to be with him yesterday but like i said i have some issues and i decline.I see aspect between sun and venus soo i dont understand is that combustion?
I see there is mercury in my first house i dont understand what or who is that..

Please help guys i dont know what to do..

Attachments

• 20178.jpg
    20178.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 43

Chrysalis

Moons on algol, and also asc is in via combusta showing your desperation in this matter,, theres a prohibition between venus/mars as venus applies to sun/L9 before it can get to mars, so the distance will be the problem. Then moon doesn't get a chance to aspect you mars again until it goes into cancer, and even then is received by fall.

You being in your 12th have no power or say in making things work.
If i was you id just think of it as a holiday romance and nothing more.

christina1989

I though so, he told me to contact him when i go back there again soo he probably didnt liked me so much..
Lol holiday romance but nothing actually happened soo i dont think its romance thanks.

Sunrise

Hey guys last few days i was in other country and i met this guy he is younger than me and i liked him.
We messaged through whole my trip there and i had a chance to even kiss with him and other stuff, but i didnt want meet him since i have some problems with my sexuality and i was scared not him but me lol its long story.
Even now i still think of him and we still kind a message each other but we live 10 hours away from each other.

I am mars in scorpio in 12th house and moon is in his house soo it shows i like him.
He is venus in capricorn and probably sun too there is aspect between sun and mars sextile i think it showed opportunity to be with him yesterday but like i said i have some issues and i decline.I see aspect between sun and venus soo i dont understand is that combustion?
I see there is mercury in my first house i dont understand what or who is that..

Please help guys i dont know what to do..
Dear,
it seems a little confused what you ask for.
You asked:
and your second question is
Re: what should i do?? ???
In your first question (if he likes you) I would say yes and quite I would say.
But the problem seems to come from you. Both Aris and Moon are in this detriment of Venus (him).
Mars=you, is also the ruler of your 5th house (joy, fun, sex, etc.), again by Mars in the 12th house. You are the one who blocks the whole situation. The Moon also confirm that. You are not good with your self.

Also, the Moon shows his thoughts and communication, and shows us the discomfort for you.
in your second question i do not know what you ask exactly!!

christina1989

Actually i just wanted to know does he like me in saturday i wasnt asking what will happen. i asked this question at 3.50 am xd.

Problem is that i am not sure in my sexuality i had problems with my ex i dont know i was never comfortable with it soo i think i might be gay xd
But when i was going back to my country i fantasized about him but if we would meet i would probably be scared that will fail somehow and be dissipointed again like guys are scared of failure thats how i feel xd but i want to enjoy it and when i think about it i like it.
Its stressing me soo much soo i rather wont meet with him then look like loser infront of him if i dont react like real women i dont know.

Moon is not in detirment i think it shows i like him and mars in 12th house shows i rather be hidden and not meet him :crying:
Maybe i am just imagine i like him but i dont think soo i think about him all day and yesterday i told him that since we wont probably meet again xd that i liked him and he said he liked me too xd
I am sad because i might missed a chance to enjoy with him even one day because i am scared of anything sexual soo i its probably the best this way i am still confused i am probably just gay and can only imagine sex with guys xd
Sorry for long post and i am embaressed hahha

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Don't be embarrassed there's nothing wrong with being gay, and after reading this post, maybe your bisexual, which there is also nothing wrong with.

You've got to be realistic about this guy though, you live in different countries 10 hrs away, how is this ever going to work.

Your in your 12th house, you can't do anything about this, your sad and fearful that your not going to see him again, hes combust (can't be seen) and peregrine in his 9th house, he can't do anything either. Venus can't get to you because of the sun/intercepted 9th house...its blocked.

The only thing moons going to do after a slight void, is oppose mercury/communication, so finally due to circumstances the communication will probably come to an end.

christina1989

I am embarresed by my post hahah yeah but still its not fair i just dont have any luck i always run from everything..
Yeah ofcours we wont probably communicate anymore we will forget about each other maybe i will even delete him now from facebook thats the best.
Lol i didnt had any expectation i know love is not for me or anything with it right now.

Sunrise

Actually i just wanted to know does he like me in saturday i wasnt asking what will happen. i asked this question at 3.50 am xd.

Problem is that i am not sure in my sexuality i had problems with my ex i dont know i was never comfortable with it soo i think i might be gay xd
But when i was going back to my country i fantasized about him but if we would meet i would probably be scared that will fail somehow and be dissipointed again like guys are scared of failure thats how i feel xd but i want to enjoy it and when i think about it i like it.
Its stressing me soo much soo i rather wont meet with him then look like loser infront of him if i dont react like real women i dont know.

Moon is not in detirment i think it shows i like him and mars in 12th house shows i rather be hidden and not meet him :crying:
Maybe i am just imagine i like him but i dont think soo i think about him all day and yesterday i told him that since we wont probably meet again xd that i liked him and he said he liked me too xd
I am sad because i might missed a chance to enjoy with him even one day because i am scared of anything sexual soo i its probably the best this way i am still confused i am probably just gay and can only imagine sex with guys xd
Sorry for long post and i am embaressed hahha
dear christina1989, i thank you for your detailed information but also your honesty about the situation.! It helps us understand even more about the chart and generally how can work in general horary!
i wish you the best my friend

IleneK

Premium Member
Just a word to say, yes, there is nothing wrong with being gay or bi or any of the other possibilities. But, Christina, the way you describe yourself and this situation is very heterosexual behavior and feelings. No need to make it seem like something else because your feel awkward and uneasy. This kind of interaction very often causes such unease and awkwardness. It happens all the time.
Take care and just remember to pay attention to being kind to yourself, my friend.

rafaella

It seems he likes you in a sexual way, both Venus and Sun in exaltation of Mars. Both rejecting Moon by reception, so this means he is not interested in feelings, but more the sexual interest. So I guess he found you attractive.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Mars (you) is in Venus' (his) detriment, which perhaps, along with being in the 12th house, is indicative of your fears. I think you feel flattered by him giving you attention, but not sure you are going to go ahead with him.

He, on the other hand, is in Mars' exaltation, so he does like you. The Moon is in his house and exalted, too. I do think he is quite interested, but I don't see you both getting together as a pair, I am afraid. I could be wrong, of course.

christina1989

I only wanted to know does he like me i asked this same night as we met...Moon in capricorn is in triplicity i think, he asked me for coffie back then but i declined and later we flirted but i made first move with flirting then i think he wanted to get sexual xd.I think he percived me that way because i was flirting hah.

Lol he lives in other country we cant be together anyway xd but he said he will come this summer in my city but not because of me ofcours xd

I also think he is not interested in relationship with me, we dont know each other that well we only spoke and saw each other that night but he added me on facebook same night and started to talk with me but it wasnt anything serious he would talk what he is doing right now and i talked about that too xd
I still think of him and i kinda hope he contact me but i know deep down he wont.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I only wanted to know does he like me i asked this same night as we met...Moon in capricorn is in triplicity i think, he asked me for coffie back then but i declined and later we flirted but i made first move with flirting then i think he wanted to get sexual xd.I think he percived me that way because i was flirting hah.

Lol he lives in other country we cant be together anyway xd but he said he will come this summer in my city but not because of me ofcours xd

I also think he is not interested in relationship with me, we dont know each other that well we only spoke and saw each other that night but he added me on facebook same night and started to talk with me but it wasnt anything serious he would talk what he is doing right now and i talked about that too xd
I still think of him and i kinda hope he contact me but i know deep down he wont.
Since you posted your question on the Relational Horary board, and since Horary looks into the future mostly, it is obvious that people will give you all that they can see in the chart.

The reason as to why it might not work out could be any, but the chart shows quite clearly to me that it won't work out. That said, I do think there will still be more contact and flirting about.

christina1989

After reading that he is only interested sexually in me i dont want contact i imagined him different..i really wanted to know more about him on deeper level maybe i wouldnt like him after and maybe he just wasnt interested in me like person xd.

I dont think he will contact me i said to him that since we wont probably see each other again that i liked him hah i dont know its hard for me to like anyone it doesnt happen often he said he liked me aswell but he was probably lying.
Its for the best this way i have my issues i need to resolve i dont need anyone right now.

feel like i am not normal person other people fall in love all the time and for me love is soo strange it makes me sad and mad that i cant experience all that love and passion like other people and i want to but i cant find that anyway i will forget this guy even now i start to imagine him that he is jerk hah.

IleneK

Premium Member
feel like i am not normal person other people fall in love all the time and for me love is soo strange it makes me sad and mad that i cant experience all that love and passion like other people and i want to but i cant find that anyway i will forget this guy even now i start to imagine him that he is jerk hah.

All please forgive me for not practicing astrology and I hope I don't get deleted for it because I really need you to understand this, Christine.

People DON'T fall in real love all the time. If they are doing this "something" you are talking all the time, it is not finding love. Love is very difficult to find; it takes time. And love is very hard to recognize when you have no experience.

The main thing that is causing you so much pain now is all this stuff you are making up about yourself and others: that there is something wrong or deficient in you. There isn't. And that everyone else has love and life all figured out. They don't. This misconception on your part would be a good subject to talk about with a skilled and kind therapist.

Wishing you the very best, my friend.