Predicting death in chart?

I am interested in the prediction of death through astrology and with my own kind of little research I've seen the 8th house and the planets in the 8th house and then also the ruler of those planets and aspects all connecting. I have Sag 8th house with Pluto in there but my 8th house Sag connects to my Jupiter in Pisces in the 12th house and Aries is intercepting my 12th house with my Ascendant and Saturn in Aries and just recently last year I went through a traumatizing spiritual death and almost physical death and I now have trauma that I have to heal and currently Saturn is transiting my 8th house so it seems to be a gradual healing process but in the end I will be rewarded I assume and to me I see is as karmic. Also, I have Mars square Pluto and my Mars is in Virgo in the 6th house of disease and also in the 5th house with my North Node in Leo so to me that seems like death by disease connected to Liver, Nerves, or something with the head? Or a car accident?
And with Pisces connecting, maybe at a hospital.. Chronic disease?

Is anyone able to see anything else about it in my chart at all? This is a hard and dark topic but to me astrology is already a hard and dark thing to grasp for most human beings and to me it is endless in what it could predict or show and seems to find the answers to our questions in my experience.

Also, I was just wondering what you guys think about predicting death through astrology and if it has proved to be true for you?

Aries: It typically shows a death which will be related to fires, anger, speedy impulse (as in driving too fast or acting without thinking), blood illnesses/loss of blood, fights or disputes with other people which you may lose. Be extra careful in these areas. If you are anemic or have any other blood ailments or illnesses, pay extra attention to your health.

Taurus: Since Taurus is ruled by Venus, this usually shows a very peaceful passing; a bitter-sweet death. Could be related to your throat or neck, over-eating, diabetes, or some "earthy" way.. natural disasters, etc. These natives are usually quite old when they pass. These natives usually leave a legacy and their deaths make history.

Gemini: The highest majority of time, these people pass by respiratory complications. Pneumonia, asphyxiation, blockage in the airways, lung disease, smoking, emphysema, lack of breath. Be extra careful looking after your lungs and breathing. Quit smoking if you are a smoker!

Cancer: At home. These natives typically pass at home, surrounded by loved ones, or even at the very same time as their parents or other family members. Could also be related to accidents in the home, food (obesity), breast illness or cancer, stomach issues. Take extra care of your breasts/stomach areas. Regular breast exams are encouraged, even for men.

Leo: Most often a Leo 8th House's death is related to the heart. Heart troubles, heart attacks are highlighted. Or by overestimating yourself (as in a fight or other risky venture). It could also be related to very grand, dramatic deaths; such as on TV, in front of a crowd/audience, or an otherwise bold way. Keep your heart in the best shape possible. Eat well, stay focused on getting cardiovascular exercise as often as possible.

Virgo: Is usually related to health issues, intestinal problems or illnesses, germs or contagious illnesses. Stay on top of your health! Develop great hygiene, visit your doctors often and protect yourself from nervous tension that may cause intestinal or stomach upsets. Be careful of medicines.

Libra: Often related to diabetes or sweets. Death, for these natives, will most likely be very peaceful, beautiful and even artistic. In sleep, at the same time as your spouse, or another easy, loving way are emphasized. Smooth death which will come at a time when you are totally at peace.

Scorpio: Mysterious deaths, sexual deaths, possibly related to STD's. Hidden and quite often, these natives pass alone -- or very rarely, at the hand of someone else. Possibly in war, or somehow during a sexual experience. It is usually quite intense and spiritually enlightening. Be extra careful in matters of sex. Get regular checkups of your reproductive organs. Protect yourself from sexual illnesses, STD's and refrain from provoking others.

Sagittarius: In a far away land, or while traveling. These natives typically do not pass away near their homes. They are very likely to grow old, and only pass away when their bodies are too tired to carry on. Probably while on a trip, while travelling or overseas; could be related to foreigners, and also related to growths (such as tumors or even obesity). Since Sagittarius is also linked to sports; you should be careful of playing sports and sport-related injuries. Usually these natives will have a carefree death that is quite easy. On a physical front, protect yourself from growths by dealing with stress and emotions quickly so that they do not build up. Be extra careful while traveling, driving, and the like.

Capricorn: Very often lives to see 80, 90 or even an older age! These people have the ability to live the very longest lives, if they take good care of themselves and keep working. Their bodies typically begin to go downhill after retirement, so the key to an exceptionally long life is to keep on working; if not in a career, find other fulfilling "work" to keep yourself busy well into old age (hobbies, volunteer work, being a caretaker for others, etc). Be careful of your knees, teeth and work-related stresses.

Aquarius: Unexpected, quick and usually painless. People with this placement typically pass very unexpectedly, tending to shock everyone around them. Bizarre accidents, or even related to their friends; possibly at the same time as some of their friends, while with a friend, etc. Stay aware of your surroundings and strive to not act in too must haste.

Pisces: Pisces 8th houses are usually the ones you find passing in their sleep. Watery-related deaths, drugs, alcohol, suicides, or fluid buildup somewhere in the body are all related to Pisces 8th House cusps. Death is usually an extremely spiritual happening to you; very peaceful, dreamy and even beautiful. Could also be related to sacrificing your life to protect another. Be careful around water and refrain from drugs and alcohol. Easy, spiritual death.

https://exemplore.com/astrology/Death-in-Astrology-Part-1-8th-House-Cusp

Here's my chart:
http://imgur.com/a/BBbKT

JUPITERASC

I am interested in the prediction of death through astrology and with my own kind of little research I've seen the 8th house and the planets in the 8th house and then also the ruler of those planets and aspects all connecting. I have Sag 8th house with Pluto in there but my 8th house Sag connects to my Jupiter in Pisces in the 12th house and Aries is intercepting my 12th house with my Ascendant and Saturn in Aries and just recently last year I went through a traumatizing spiritual death and almost physical death and I now have trauma that I have to heal and currently Saturn is transiting my 8th house so it seems to be a gradual healing process but in the end I will be rewarded I assume and to me I see is as karmic. Also, I have Mars square Pluto and my Mars is in Virgo in the 6th house of disease and also in the 5th house with my North Node in Leo so to me that seems like death by disease connected to Liver, Nerves, or something with the head? Or a car accident?
And with Pisces connecting, maybe at a hospital.. Chronic disease?

Is anyone able to see anything else about it in my chart at all? This is a hard and dark topic but to me astrology is already a hard and dark thing to grasp for most human beings and to me it is endless in what it could predict or show and seems to find the answers to our questions in my experience.

Also, I was just wondering what you guys think about predicting death through astrology and if it has proved to be true for you?

Aries: It typically shows a death which will be related to fires, anger, speedy impulse (as in driving too fast or acting without thinking), blood illnesses/loss of blood, fights or disputes with other people which you may lose. Be extra careful in these areas. If you are anemic or have any other blood ailments or illnesses, pay extra attention to your health.

Taurus: Since Taurus is ruled by Venus, this usually shows a very peaceful passing; a bitter-sweet death. Could be related to your throat or neck, over-eating, diabetes, or some "earthy" way.. natural disasters, etc. These natives are usually quite old when they pass. These natives usually leave a legacy and their deaths make history.

Gemini: The highest majority of time, these people pass by respiratory complications. Pneumonia, asphyxiation, blockage in the airways, lung disease, smoking, emphysema, lack of breath. Be extra careful looking after your lungs and breathing. Quit smoking if you are a smoker!

Cancer: At home. These natives typically pass at home, surrounded by loved ones, or even at the very same time as their parents or other family members. Could also be related to accidents in the home, food (obesity), breast illness or cancer, stomach issues. Take extra care of your breasts/stomach areas. Regular breast exams are encouraged, even for men.

Leo: Most often a Leo 8th House's death is related to the heart. Heart troubles, heart attacks are highlighted. Or by overestimating yourself (as in a fight or other risky venture). It could also be related to very grand, dramatic deaths; such as on TV, in front of a crowd/audience, or an otherwise bold way. Keep your heart in the best shape possible. Eat well, stay focused on getting cardiovascular exercise as often as possible.

Virgo: Is usually related to health issues, intestinal problems or illnesses, germs or contagious illnesses. Stay on top of your health! Develop great hygiene, visit your doctors often and protect yourself from nervous tension that may cause intestinal or stomach upsets. Be careful of medicines.

Libra: Often related to diabetes or sweets. Death, for these natives, will most likely be very peaceful, beautiful and even artistic. In sleep, at the same time as your spouse, or another easy, loving way are emphasized. Smooth death which will come at a time when you are totally at peace.

Scorpio: Mysterious deaths, sexual deaths, possibly related to STD's. Hidden and quite often, these natives pass alone -- or very rarely, at the hand of someone else. Possibly in war, or somehow during a sexual experience. It is usually quite intense and spiritually enlightening. Be extra careful in matters of sex. Get regular checkups of your reproductive organs. Protect yourself from sexual illnesses, STD's and refrain from provoking others.

Sagittarius: In a far away land, or while traveling. These natives typically do not pass away near their homes. They are very likely to grow old, and only pass away when their bodies are too tired to carry on. Probably while on a trip, while travelling or overseas; could be related to foreigners, and also related to growths (such as tumors or even obesity). Since Sagittarius is also linked to sports; you should be careful of playing sports and sport-related injuries. Usually these natives will have a carefree death that is quite easy. On a physical front, protect yourself from growths by dealing with stress and emotions quickly so that they do not build up. Be extra careful while traveling, driving, and the like.

Capricorn: Very often lives to see 80, 90 or even an older age! These people have the ability to live the very longest lives, if they take good care of themselves and keep working. Their bodies typically begin to go downhill after retirement, so the key to an exceptionally long life is to keep on working; if not in a career, find other fulfilling "work" to keep yourself busy well into old age (hobbies, volunteer work, being a caretaker for others, etc). Be careful of your knees, teeth and work-related stresses.

Aquarius: Unexpected, quick and usually painless. People with this placement typically pass very unexpectedly, tending to shock everyone around them. Bizarre accidents, or even related to their friends; possibly at the same time as some of their friends, while with a friend, etc. Stay aware of your surroundings and strive to not act in too must haste.

Pisces: Pisces 8th houses are usually the ones you find passing in their sleep. Watery-related deaths, drugs, alcohol, suicides, or fluid buildup somewhere in the body are all related to Pisces 8th House cusps. Death is usually an extremely spiritual happening to you; very peaceful, dreamy and even beautiful. Could also be related to sacrificing your life to protect another. Be careful around water and refrain from drugs and alcohol. Easy, spiritual death.

https://exemplore.com/astrology/Death-in-Astrology-Part-1-8th-House-Cusp

Here's my chart:
http://imgur.com/a/BBbKT
Death is simply inevitable
- PREDICTING Death is simple
- everyone who has ever lived
has either already died or shall do at some stage

PREDICTING A SPECIFIC TIME of Death requires knowledge, skill, expertise :smile:
- often experts are subject to error
simply due to
for example
having been provided with an incorrect time of birth

Therefore begin by determining whether the natal chart describes the individual

it is rare to find a natal chart timed reliably

THE ANTHOLOGY by Vettius Valens details multiple length of life calculation procedures
FREE to read and study at
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Guidance on the subject of predicting time of death at Hyleg and Alcocoden thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=46808

keep in mind that
Not all astrologers are interested in predicting death
however some are
and
of those astrologers on our forum who are interested in predicting death
many are amateurs with little or no experience

and in fact
ours is an amateur astrological learning forum
a place where many opinions are of those who are inexperienced
and so
good idea to learn the methodology for oneself

astrologers who ARE consulted regarding the prediction of death
are UNLIKELY to post online on forums such as this, given the strong antipathy shown
by many amateur, inexperienced members
who may make any comment
regardless of knowledge or experience
and thus
there is no coherent learning process
prediction at the level required can be achieved by highly skilled expert practitioners
who after many years of private study
require days and weeks working on a single chart
so study the methodology
then diligently practice

Best option is
use multiple techniques
from different authors
and then
check out their similarities and differences
regarding predicted time of death
because
Obviously if anyone wishes to investigate the likely time of their own death
then that is their choice

To inform the client that they need to take care of their health is not unethical
- everyone has different morals
so it's personal choice
dependent on the wishes of the client
- however it is imperative that the astrologer is well versed in these methods

Senecar

The way or manner of death could be relatively easily predicted by the charts, but time of death prediction seem more tricky and complicated - because there are various ways for the prediction.

Senecar

Another thing to bear in mind, is that one can predict anything, but it is not necessarily going to be correct.

Some predictions get right, and some wrong.

katem

Banned
As a Scorpio, I roared with laughter at the method of death.

What utter nonsense

Stop wasting your life on this, you'll be dead soon enough and wishing from the other side you were still here.

Whoam1

As a Scorpio, I roared with laughter at the method of death.

What utter nonsense

Stop wasting your life on this, you'll be dead soon enough and wishing from the other side you were still here.

As a Plutonain/Scorpio/8th house person your post made me die :D

Senecar

In traditional Astrology books, Scorpio is associated with Sex, Death, War, Darkness and Violence, so perhaps that's where the manner of death for Scorpio in 8th house originate from?

JUPITERASC

In traditional Astrology books, Scorpio is associated with Sex
VETTIUS VALENS THE ANTHOLOGY states :smile:

Scorpio is the house of Mars, feminine, solid
rainy, fecund, destructive, downward-trending, mute

servile, unchangeable, the cause of stenches
a destroyer of property, ecliptic, having many feet.
Men born under this sign are tricky, base, thieves
murderers, traitors, incorrigible
destroyers of property
connivers, burglars, perjurers
covetous of others’ property
accomplices in murder, poisonings, and other crimes
haters of their own family

Death, War, Darkness and Violence
so perhaps that's where the manner of death for Scorpio in 8th house originate from?

Senecar

VETTIUS VALENS THE ANTHOLOGY states :smile:

Scorpio is the house of Mars, feminine, solid
rainy, fecund, destructive, downward-trending, mute

servile, unchangeable, the cause of stenches
a destroyer of property, ecliptic, having many feet.
Men born under this sign are tricky, base, thieves
murderers, traitors, incorrigible
destroyers of property
connivers, burglars, perjurers
covetous of others’ property
accomplices in murder, poisonings, and other crimes
haters of their own family

Did he no mention SEX?
Fecund is not necesarily to do with SEX? It sounds more to do with breeding, which is different from sexual activity for pleasure? :unsure:

Last edited:

Whoam1

Did he no mention SEX?
Fecund is not necesarily to do with SEX? It sounds more to do with breeding, which is different from sexual activity for pleasure? :unsure:

Ok this guy Valens guy sounds like Martian Luthers (the church guy) book against the Jews tbh. He called them all rapists and theives along with various popes. They were different not all of them were monsters.

JUPITERASC

Ok this guy Valens guy sounds like
Martian Luthers
(the church guy)
book against the Jews tbh.
He called them all rapists and theives
along with various popes.
They were different not all of them were monsters.
to quote Curtis Manwaring of the Lost Horoscope X-files

"....It is important to realize
that Valens is probably 300+ years removed
from the founders he is fond of quoting
........":smile:

Valens perspective being that of a practicing astrologer
meant that Valens was eager to preserve everything he possibly could intact
for the benefit of future astrologers.
Valens simply compiled without altering what he compiled.

and those words you object to
are a compilation by VETTIUS VALENS
written two thousand years ago in Ancient Greek
since translated by Professor Mark Riley CSU
which he posted FREE online
VETTIUS VALENS THE ANTHOLOGY is FREE in pdf form
at
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Certainly Valens commented on the various astrological techniques
but crucially, did not alter any.
That fact taken in tandem with Valen's work being
'the longest extant astrological work from antiquity'

understandably obviously makes Valens an important figure.
Crucially, Valens utilised not only his own horoscope
but also those of more than a 100 authentic horoscopes of his own clients.

Yc88

...and wishing from the other side you were still here.

Or will you?:wink:

As a Scorpio with Pluto dominant, I think in the other realm we're unlikely to wish, want, desire, regret... all those things are kind of very human, you know...