question about aspect

didnt know where this thread belonged. i dont need my entire chart read, just this certain aspect..

what does Mercury trine Lilith 2°35' mean in natal chart? :confused:

mahaira

Well, it's difficulty to discuss an aspect without the natal chart. It's like asking what a certain chess move means - it depends on the situation on the board.

Mercury and Lilith represent certain opposite principles, Mercury being the mind and logic and Lilith being this raw, primal emotion and a source of darkness. Lilith is this female intuition, chaos to Mercury's male, rational, order.

I guess as any aspect it can be used for good or bad, e.g. you can use it as this good energy for language(s) or as a tendency to gossip. You can also use words as weapons to hurt someone (yourself included) and you can also decide to use silence in the same way. Anyway, there could be a certain fascination with words.

Since Mercury is the natural ruler of the 3rd house (see, we don't know what it actually rules in YOUR chart), it can also indicate a certain level of misunderstanding with your siblings and/or schoolmates or you feeling that they cannot understand you.

Speaking of feelings, these two principles even with a good aspect - a trine, can be somewhat difficulty to integrate without any effort. Instead of rationalizing your feeling and/or trying to suppress them, feel them as they are, nothing more nothing less.

Last edited: