Long time no see folks! I have one last question.

Fercel

Hi,
I think most of you folks know about me here. I am Fercel, I have been with my Chinese boyfriend for almost a year when we broke up then we got back together again. I went to his country last year November and planned to get married. Now, trust is drifting away. I somehow, have accepted that it was my fault. I have hidden a few things from him which made him mad at some point. After the said fight, he admitted that he bought an engagement ring for me and it went all to waste. At the moment, we are not contacting anymore. I got some bad ideas for revenge popping up on my head however, I realized it is not the best thing to do. I also am trying to move on and move forward but due to the "so-much-love" I have for him that I am still hoping for a little chance. For the last question,
Can I still be together with him? Are we going to live for a lifetime or live life separately?

I am hoping your kind answers for the last question I have.

katem

Banned
Both fifth and seventh houses are empty. Nope.
Plus your first house is exalted by neptune. This indicates dreams, deception, disappointment. Given that it is your house, I would suspect that you have deceived this man at a pretty high level.

I don't see him having any more to do with you.

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hi,
I think most of you folks know about me here. I am Fercel, I have been with my Chinese boyfriend for almost a year when we broke up then we got back together again. I went to his country last year November and planned to get married. Now, trust is drifting away. I somehow, have accepted that it was my fault. I have hidden a few things from him which made him mad at some point. After the said fight, he admitted that he bought an engagement ring for me and it went all to waste. At the moment, we are not contacting anymore. I got some bad ideas for revenge popping up on my head however, I realized it is not the best thing to do. I also am trying to move on and move forward but due to the "so-much-love" I have for him that I am still hoping for a little chance. For the last question,
Can I still be together with him? Are we going to live for a lifetime or live life separately?

I am hoping your kind answers for the last question I have.

:crying:

Hello Fercel,

I don't know if you have deceived the man, but I would say the answer to the question "Can we still be together" here is No.

Just my opinion...

Just see the chart.

Carlos