What is he worried about me finding out?

twistandshout

I got out of a relationship around 6 months ago and while we had decided to be friends post break up, there wasn't really any effort on his part to actually try and build a friendship. I ended up posing him a question on if he was afraid of really talking to me to which he simply replied yes. I tried to get more information on what was the reason for that was and he said he wasn't sure if he was ready to talk about it yet. I decided to not press on it further and told him that this was something that we'd eventually need to discuss if he was really interested in a friendship actually forming. I left it at telling him that I wasn't going to keep pressing further in this connection if he didn't feel comfortable with even having conversations past two sentence exchanges but if he did feel that he wanted to build a friendship and found himself open to talking about this anxieties, that I'd be completely all ears and willing to work through it with him.

This was about two weeks ago and I've heard nothing since. I've since wrote this off as just a dead end and decided to genuinely work on moving on.

THEN yesterday I hear from a mutual friend that my ex has been intensely fretting and worrying over things, and has wanted to talk to me but has been worried over my response would be to what he wants to say. I asked if they knew what it was about but they were just as lost on it as I was as they also know what's been going on and where things left off. I slept on it for a night and while I still have no intention of initiating contact, I figured maybe casting a chart would help figure reveal what on earth is going on that's creating this block.

The chart seems legit. The Ascendant is ruled by Virgo which describes me perfectly since I am one. That makes me Mercury. Moon and Venus and him jupiter and sun. Really mostly looking for whether my interpretation is correct since I'm going to be working with chart rotations with this.

- Mercury and Sun receive Jupiter through house rulership. Jupiter receives Venus and Sun through House and Triplicity. Venus receives Sun through Exaltation and Triplicity. Overall this shows some level of interest in following through on communicating whatever these fears are.
- Mercury is combust in his first house in Pisces and is also conjunct Chiron, so this may have to do with our break up and the ways in which he, well, burned me.
- No aspects between Jupiter and Mercury, but Jupiter is separating from an opposition with Venus which may be him reviewing our break up again? Reviewing our separation and the effects that it's having on him emotionally?
- Jupiter is also in a Venus ruled signed with both Jupiter and Venus in retrograde in both of our 8H respectively. So he may be thinking of ways to reconnect (Libra ruled 8H) while I am clearly more driven and focused on going about things on my own and handling my wounds on my own (Aries ruled 8H).
- Venus rules his 3H of communication which is in his second house occupied by Venus, Uranus and Mars (Jupiter is opposing all three as well). So this looks to be, quite literally, about our break up with Mars in Venus ruled Taurus moving away from Venus in Mars ruled towards in retrograde. I've also seen Uranus often times referred to as the "break up" Planet.
- Moon is opposing Sun (and Neptune) in his 7H/1H respectively, so perhaps this also has to do with him acknowledging the way his indecisiveness and murkiness has been effecting me emotionally.
- Saturn rules his 11H (hopes,dreams and friendship) and 12H (Sorrow and anguish). Saturn is placed in his 10H (success). It's in a Jupiter ruled house and is sextiling Jupiter in 8H (Anxieties) and Mars in his 2H (Values and self-worth). It's also squaring Mercury/Chiron and Sun. So it's possible that this may also be him wanting to really stick to building a friendship, but is feeling strained from the wounds (chiron) between us.

The next aspect the moon perfects will be an Opposition to the Sun (The full moon) tomorrow, so it looks like whatever it is will likely come to light sooner than later since Full Moons are also known for bringing anything hidden to the surface.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_158_what_is_he_worried_about_me_knowing.78688.25299.jpg
    astro_2gw_158_what_is_he_worried_about_me_knowing.78688.25299.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 22

twistandshout

Could it involve a financial matter? I just glanced, but somehow I got that feeling.

I had thought about that but there's no reason why his financial affairs should be of anything to stress over and communicate with me. We used to have a shared bank account years ago but that closed down and financial connection was severed after separation so I'm not sure if that could be it.