Finding true love?

hottofu

DJxjzBW.gif

I was on vocation to Tokyo this past week and felt kind of lonely. So I asked this question while I was kinda drunk lol. I'm Mercury and I'll conjoin Jupiter around 1'30 units of time. So I take that as I'll meet her (I'm a lesbian) in 1-2 years somewhere close to my home (4th house). What troubles me is the exalted Mars squaring both Mercury and Jupiter along with Pluto in the 7th house. Any idea what that would mean? And there's no reception between Mercury and Jupiter so are we really true love for each other?

Last edited:

Sunrise

DJxjzBW.gif

I was on vocation to Tokyo this past week and felt kind of lonely. So I asked this question while I was kinda drunk lol. I'm Mercury and I'll conjoin Jupiter around 1'30 units of time. So I take that as I'll meet her (I'm a lesbian) in 1-2 years somewhere close to my home (4th house). What troubles me is the exalted Mars squaring both Mercury and Jupiter along with Pluto in the 7th house. Any idea what that would mean? And there's no reception between Mercury and Jupiter so are we really true love for each other?

the chart is positive!! soon you will find something. as you mentioned above...
hope the best