Shall I take the job offer?

astro_novice

When Mars went thru my 10th house, I went on two interviews and got two job offers from two of the very best high tech companies.

I'm not too happy about my current job with not enough responsibility, although my company is also one of the best in the industry. However, the new jobs are not paying more than my job if at all. Considering living expenses & housing costs or annual bonus that I get currently, in fact, they are probably lower after-tax.

The interviews came out of nowhere through references/connections (possibly due to Uranus conjunct Chiron). I'm not too sure whether I should make a move. In fact, I'm aware that my progressed Sun will change sign in Sep of 2017, and I will have another extended period of Mars going through 10th house in the next Mars retrograde period right before that. I actually thought that I would make a move at that time instead.

I would also have triple transits of Pluto trine Sun starting next year. Shall I wait and see at my current job until then? It's probably very unlikely that I can take a leadership position right away, if I move to a new company.

I had Jupiter conjunct Venus about now, and I thought that these offers would be much better in financial terms, but they aren't.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Transit_Progression_2014.jpg
    Transit_Progression_2014.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 19

sasa62

When Mars went thru my 10th house, I went on two interviews and got two job offers from two of the very best high tech companies.

I'm not too happy about my current job with not enough responsibility, although my company is also one of the best in the industry. However, the new jobs are not paying more than my job if at all. Considering living expenses & housing costs or annual bonus that I get currently, in fact, they are probably lower after-tax.

The interviews came out of nowhere through references/connections (possibly due to Uranus conjunct Chiron). I'm not too sure whether I should make a move. In fact, I'm aware that my progressed Sun will change sign in Sep of 2017, and I will have another extended period of Mars going through 10th house in the next Mars retrograde period right before that. I actually thought that I would make a move at that time instead.

I would also have triple transits of Pluto trine Sun starting next year. Shall I wait and see at my current job until then? It's probably very unlikely that I can take a leadership position right away, if I move to a new company.

I had Jupiter conjunct Venus about now, and I thought that these offers would be much better in financial terms, but they aren't.

Thanks.

these are the principle offerings that do not have to be fulfilled.
They may be good, but before all the details to be put on paper. The decision is yours. The specific business change will be from February 2016 until at least November 2016